Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Part of me wants rashford to score an offside goal in the 6th minute of 2 minutes extra time, with an assist by a pogba handball to beat this guys team at old Trafford. Just to see his implosion.

The rest wants us to tonk em by 4..
I want this to happen, so, so badly.

Then I want Ole to admit in his post-match presser that the goal should never have stood, then say he "couldn't care less" while winking at Phil Thompson, before Milly Rocking out of shot.

el3mel

They rode their luck for a very long time now despite the fact they play far worse than the last season. They're not as efficient going forward as last 2 seasons and they're mostly boring to watch this season. Results were bound to go sooner or later if you're not playing well and just riding their luck. That's City chance to bounce of them if they want to.

cyberman

I want this to happen, so, so badly.

Then I want Ole to admit in his post-match presser that the goal should never have stood, then say he "couldn't care less" while winking at Phil Thompson, before Milly Rocking out of shot.
Nah, you have no imagination my friend.
I want Pogba to score a thunder bastard after failing to track runners from midfield, holding onto the ball for too long and failing Hollywood ball after Hollywood ball.
With Souness in the studio.
He might combust.

cyberman

You can tell Klopp hasn't got much to say when he, ironically enough, talks as if he's on coke to cover it.

Minimalist

Jesus his interview with Sky. Is he on cocaine or something? Fcuking slow down and breathe you clampit.

King Eric 7

Klopp: ref made a lot of strange decisions in the second half (after realising the Liverpool goal was offside).

Yes, in YOUR favour!

Bola

Listening to Talksport and Cundy has stuck it a bit on Klopp.

Nice to see someone in the media give him some criticism

Last edited:

Inter Yer Nan

So, gets a gift goal that's clearly offside, a couple of obvious bookings completely and unfairly ignored and then another gift with the linesman not giving offside at the end and he's still complaining?

Irrational.

Ok Klopp is actually blaming the refs in the second half.

"They knew our goal was offside so every 50-50 went to them in the second half"

What does he actually have to say to get punished in the same way Jose did?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
So he thinks that the ref giving West Ham a few 50/50s outweighs giving Liverpool an actual goal? The feck?

Also, isn't he indirectly accusing the referee of making deliberately biased decisions?

The Hacker

Watching his post match interview, he looks like he’s on the edge. Rambling on about something nobody can understand. Fidgety. Can’t keep eye contact.

Bizarre!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
WTF. That's two weeks in a row that he's made clear comments about bad refereeing. Will he get away with it again?

macheda14

He’s just questioned the integrity of the referee again. Wonder what action will be taken
He normally dodges the questions like this a bit more tactfully, he’s legitimately called the ref into question there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets fined for that

Venkman24

Lineup Prediction League Runner-up 2014/15
"The bubbles made it difficult to keep possession"

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
So he thinks that the ref giving West Ham a few 50/50s outweighs giving Liverpool an actual goal? The feck?

Also, isn't he indirectly accusing the referee of making deliberately biased decisions?
The accusation seemed pretty damn direct to me.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
So the ref let West Ham get the draw.... what an absolute gobshite I can’t stand the guy.
Offside goal for Liverpool, goal called wrongfully offside for West Ham, Offside not called when Origi misses a sitter. Still the victim.