Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Rob67

I still don't understand what you are arguing.

Liverpool were not negative (as you claimed). Their fullbacks still bombed forward and they still had a lionshare of possession. Regardless, they clearly respected Ole's squad and didn't throw the kitchen sink at United as they would with other teams. This is pragmatism plain and simple.

Let's also not forget Firmino (their most important attacking player IMO) went off injured and they are away to a rival who is in good form. That's like saying City was negative at Anfield or even Ole was negative this match. Mourinho's tactics were the definition of negative football (fullbacks not pushing forward, no pressing, etc) today's match was not.
Jurgen, is that you?

DavidDeSchmikes

He's the Poochie of the Premier League.
They fight and bite, (and moan!)
They fight and fight and bite, (and moan!)
Fight bite bark, (woof woof woof!)
The Ole & Sarri...& Kloppie Show!

Ole: Look Sarri, it's our new friend Klopp(ie)
Sarri: What's that name again? I forgot
Klopp (rapping): The name's Kloppy J and I rock the telly. I'm half Joe Fagan and a third Super Kenny. I'm the Gurning Hippie from Stuttgart City. I'm a rapping gaffer, You're the fool I pity
Sarri: Ooh, Klopp is one outrageous dude
Ole: He's totally in my face

[after playing YAWN on the guitar)

Klopp: Catch you on the flip side, longballers...............NOT
(Turning to the camera): Hey kids, always dare to dream................TO THE EXTREME BUST IT

United Hobbit

Was waiting for him to say the sun was too bright given we've had the snow and the wind so far.

Imagine if they'd had 3 injuries like we did, 4 including Rashford :rolleyes:

Reading another thread did he say the interviewer looked at him funny?!

Strachans Cigar

his players froze again. you can see they don't play their normal game when put under pressure to win crucial game. they should've been sensing blood but infact we got more and more comfortable as the game went on.
Squeaky Bum Time ;)

shaky

Anyone got the footage of him making Henderson shake his hand like some weird bully after he blanked him?
It was very odd. You always sense that Klopp's "likeable" persona hides the real Klopp, and a few players who know him better probably think he's a bit of a tool.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Anyone got the footage of him making Henderson shake his hand like some weird bully after he blanked him?
Just saw an article about it. Didn't know what the problem was when watching. A bit of tension there between the two:D

crossy1686

career ending
Henderson ignored him when he came off, Klopp called him back and had a right go at him. Henderson looked like he genuinely didn't mean to but Klopp was making it known he didn't appreciate it. Weird one.

Heinzesight

Klopp in being an absolute prick shocker. The guy is the biggest tit in football and it sickened me watching our players laughing and smiling with him pre-match in the tunnel. Absolute wankstain.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
This guy is a joke :lol:. I don't know whats worse, Liverpool's shite on a stick football or his excuses after a game.

It seems that Buvac being the 'brain' actually had some substance to it, Liverpool are nowhere near as fluid going forward. I thought it was nonsense, but Klopp has turned out to be a long ball merchant without him.

Fridge chutney

I still don't understand what you are arguing.

Liverpool were not negative (as you claimed). Their fullbacks still bombed forward and they still had a lionshare of possession. Regardless, they clearly respected Ole's squad and didn't throw the kitchen sink at United as they would with other teams. This is pragmatism plain and simple.

Let's also not forget Firmino (their most important attacking player IMO) went off injured and they are away to a rival who is in good form. That's like saying City was negative at Anfield or even Ole was negative this match. Mourinho's tactics were the definition of negative football (fullbacks not pushing forward, no pressing, etc) today's match was not.
I mean... We were playing McTominay and Pereira in midfield instead of Herrera and Matic. Lingard made a short cameo but we were without him and Martial. Rashford was injured (as a result of cynical Liverpool fouls) so we were effectively playing with 10 men. And imagine complaining about Firmino with United's attacking injuries in context. It's like complaining that you just lost your wallet with $100 cash in it to a guy who just lost his job. Klopp just looks like a complete bellend.

Klopp failed today, no two ways about it . Liverpool were toothless.

Sonny Feehan

He's a delusional sulky idiot and once the media finally get over the goofy face and 'positive' (ahem) demeanor maybe they'll start calling him on the utter shite that streams out of his mouth (and from his teams once the pressure is on).
Spot on. He's been basking in this media love in for so long he's not really aware how fickle they can be and when, inevitably, they turn on him he might well crack. By the way, it's the media that disgusts me more than him

Andy Hill

Klopp is getting hot under the collar. Fined for his rant after their game against West Ham. Now ranting because his team were unable to press home the advantage against us. Say’s volumes about our tactics and endeavour in the second half.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I don’t think Liverpool have a chance of making it till May, I reckon Bayern will sort out a hard Brexit for them in the return leg.
:wenger::lol:

Well it will be interesting in the event of a no deal what might happen with fixtures in Europe for teams and fans. But I digress.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I found his subs confusing. Sturridge offers little in terms of work rate and the option was there to bring Shaqiri on, moving Salah to the middle. Instead what we got was Sturridge coming on to contribute next to nothing, and Salah remaining pocketed on the right. Then he took off one of our better players in Henderson.

Starting Milner was daft as well. TAA would’ve probably done more with the space Milner had in the first half.

When we’re really struggling to break a team down we don’t have a clue what to do and resort to aimless crossing. Very frustrating.

Still if he manages to deliver a league title I won’t care how lucky we were. I’m not sure we will do that but we’ll see.

Member 115509

United's injuries which weakened them was a bad thing for Liverpool ? Not sure what he is talking about here. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Robbie Boy

He’s an utter prick. Never liked the bloke even during his hipster Dortmund days when this place was circle jerking about him.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
I mean... We were playing McTominay and Pereira in midfield instead of Herrera and Matic. Lingard made a short cameo but we were without him and Martial. Rashford was injured (as a result of cynical Liverpool fouls) so we were effectively playing with 10 men. And imagine complaining about Firmino with United's attacking injuries in context. It's like complaining that you just lost your wallet with $100 cash in it to a guy who just lost his job. Klopp just looks like a complete bellend.

Klopp failed today, no two ways about it . Liverpool were toothless.
Toothless, sure. Pragmatic, absolutely. Negative, no. That was the extent of the discussion.
United clearly had more injuries and nobody is saying Klopp's excuses are valid so let's not get into a meaningless back and forth discussion.

:lol:

Is that a my dad is stronger than yours kind of joke?
I just like to laugh at anyone who annoyingly supported the previous manager until the end. Carry on.

Some of us have more faith than others. Nothing wrong with it.

Still trying to pretend you aren't a Liverpool fan?
Well some people don't take football that seriously and like to do other things in our spare time rather than interrogate random posters on the internet about who they support. Don't worry mate, you are the best top red I've ever exchanged anonymous messages with on the internet. Nobody can ever question your internet fandom that's for sure.

haram

Turns into a coward when playing against us. Liverpool never looked like winning.