Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
you are the best top red I've ever exchanged anonymous messages with on the internet. Nobody can ever question your internet fandom that's for sure.
There it is people, in writing, I am the best person on the internet.

I'm so proud of myself right now.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
They fight and bite, (and moan!)
They fight and fight and bite, (and moan!)
Fight bite bark, (woof woof woof!)
The Ole & Sarri...& Kloppie Show!

Ole: Look Sarri, it's our new friend Klopp(ie)
Sarri: What's that name again? I forgot
Klopp (rapping): The name's Kloppy J and I rock the telly. I'm half Joe Fagan and a third Super Kenny. I'm the Gurning Hippie from Stuttgart City. I'm a rapping gaffer, You're the fool I pity
Sarri: Ooh, Klopp is one outrageous dude
Ole: He's totally in my face

[after playing YAWN on the guitar)

Klopp: Catch you on the flip side, longballers...............NOT
(Turning to the camera): Hey kids, always dare to dream................TO THE EXTREME BUST IT
:lol::lol::lol:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Klopp's the perfect manager for Liverpool. His excuse making is award worthy.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
David said:
They fight and bite, (and moan!)
They fight and fight and bite, (and moan!)
Fight bite bark, (woof woof woof!)
The Ole & Sarri...& Kloppie Show!

Ole: Look Sarri, it's our new friend Klopp(ie)
Sarri: What's that name again? I forgot
Klopp (rapping): The name's Kloppy J and I rock the telly. I'm half Joe Fagan and a third Super Kenny. I'm the Gurning Hippie from Stuttgart City. I'm a rapping gaffer, You're the fool I pity
Sarri: Ooh, Klopp is one outrageous dude
Ole: He's totally in my face

[after playing YAWN on the guitar)

Klopp: Catch you on the flip side, longballers...............NOT
(Turning to the camera): Hey kids, always dare to dream................TO THE EXTREME BUST IT
:lol::lol:

OldSchoolManc

Have Klopp and Souness ever been in the same room?
They’d have to get Dynorod in to deal with that amount of shit being spouted.

Fridge chutney

Toothless, sure. Pragmatic, absolutely. Negative, no. That was the extent of the discussion.
United clearly had more injuries and nobody is saying Klopp's excuses are valid so let's not get into a meaningless back and forth discussion.
I misread your post. Agree.

Ban

I just like to laugh at anyone who annoyingly supported the previous manager until the end. Carry on.
Yeah, that didn't happen but whatever rocks your boat mr. Football supporter.
I just had a wee joke and you got all worked up over nothing.

Josh 76

This was probably the most honest post match interview I've heard from him after Liverpool haven't won.
He was stressed and pissed off. First time I've seen the cracks showing from him .

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Wow you have actually won the internet. Fair play.
I know, right? Wow. What a proud moment.

I should really thank the people that helped me arrive at this glorious moment in my life but feck that. I did this myself. This is alllll me.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I know, right? Wow. What a proud moment.

I should really thank the people that helped me arrive at this glorious moment in my life but feck that. I did this myself. This is alllll me.
Erm, if you've won the internet then what are the rest of us meant to do now?! I'm cold and frightened.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Yeah, that didn't happen but whatever rocks your boat mr. Football supporter.
I just had a wee joke and you got all worked up over nothing.
Ha I didn't get worked up. I made a poorly executed half-joke that didn't land well. It happens.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
So if United play hoofball according to rawk, what the feck was that from Liverpool today? It was like watching a Stevie Me highlights reel but with every player attempting the long ball spray.

Its like their tactic is to completely circumvent their lack of attacking threat and technical ability in midfield by have their forwards get on to long balls from the back and their midfielders entirely focus on hard running and cycling the ball around for the forwards.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
So if United play hoofball according to rawk, what the feck was that from Liverpool today? It was like watching a Stevie Me highlights reel but with every player attempting the long ball spray.
They routinely transform us into an 'alehouse team' by the sheer power of wishful thinking; or lying, as it's more commonly known.

Toad

Reminds me of the time when I lost my rhythm when the mrs banged her head on the bed frame.

Last edited:

Fridge chutney

Question to Liverpool supporters:

Granted the Caf is usually very harsh on Klopp, but what do you think about his comments today? Don't you think it's a bit disingenuous to draw equivalencies between the injury crises facing the two clubs?

For context, now we face Palace without:
Matic
Mata
Hererra
Rashford
Lingard
Martial.
4 of which were injured during the match today.

And Ole hasn't complained! A refreshing change from Mourinho.

automaticflare

I found his subs confusing. Sturridge offers little in terms of work rate and the option was there to bring Shaqiri on, moving Salah to the middle. Instead what we got was Sturridge coming on to contribute next to nothing, and Salah remaining pocketed on the right. Then he took off one of our better players in Henderson.

Starting Milner was daft as well. TAA would’ve probably done more with the space Milner had in the first half.

When we’re really struggling to break a team down we don’t have a clue what to do and resort to aimless crossing. Very frustrating.

Still if he manages to deliver a league title I won’t care how lucky we were. I’m not sure we will do that but we’ll see.
I felt like Salah was having a sulk today after Firmino went off. iMO his work rate has dropped off significantly from last year and with Bobby off and no work on a press from Sturridge more is asked from Mo and tbh I felt like he didn’t do it today. Also looked like h was having a sulk going off maybe frustrated that he was pants but are that and the Henderson “spat” signs of cracks? I actually thought you looked nervous to lose today. I have seen that been touted a few times last few weeks but I don’t think it was true on previous games. Today I though you looked notably nervous.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Question to Liverpool supporters:

Granted the Caf is usually very harsh on Klopp, but what do you think about his comments today? Don't you think it's a bit disingenuous to draw equivalencies between the injury crises facing the two clubs?

For context, now we face Palace without:
Matic
Mata
Hererra
Rashford
Lingard
Martial.
4 of which were injured during the match today.

And Ole hasn't complained! A refreshing change from Mourinho.
I think what he might’ve been trying to say (I’m stretching here) is that United’s injuries forced them to change shape/set up and this in turn led to us struggling to adapt to those changes. Like I said I’m stretching. He always comes out with BS excuses when we have a bad result or performance.

He’s usually calmer and more honest in his press conferences than he is immediately after a game in a post match interview.

We’d fall off of a cliff edge if we lost 5/6 of our starting XI, so yes it is disingenuous for Klopp to compare, if that’s what he was doing.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
His comment is pretty damn disrespectful towards Sturridge, no?
Hope so he was an utter disgrace, as per usual when he gets on the field.

Doesn't press, offers zero movement .. absolute pile of trash, if I was Klopp I'd prefer a youth striker to him. Pointless waste of a player these days.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I felt like Salah was having a sulk today after Firmino went off. iMO his work rate has dropped off significantly from last year and with Bobby off and no work on a press from Sturridge more is asked from Mo and tbh I felt like he didn’t do it today. Also looked like h was having a sulk going off maybe frustrated that he was pants but are that and the Henderson “spat” signs of cracks? I actually thought you looked nervous to lose today. I have seen that been touted a few times last few weeks but I don’t think it was true on previous games. Today I though you looked notably nervous.
I felt the same to be honest. Almost like the players were afraid to lose. Today is the worst I’ve seen Mane play all season as well. He wasn’t able to play simple, unchallenged passes to his own team.

It was a terrible performance all round although I thought Van Dijk, Fabinho & Henderson were all very good.

Last edited:

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Hope so he was an utter disgrace, as per usual when he gets on the field.

Doesn't press, offers zero movement .. absolute pile of trash, if I was Klopp I'd prefer a youth striker to him. Pointless waste of a player these days.
I was surprised when he got the nod. I thought that Shaqiri coming on and Salah going up top, or even Origi coming on were better options.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I was surprised when he got the nod. I thought that Shaqiri coming on and Salah going up top, or even Origi coming on were better options.
Same. You obviously can't really replace a player like Firmino, but going from that to a player like Sturridge who barely even wants to track back and offers nothing to his teammates is such a dramatic shift.

Whole attack was dysfunctional from then on.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I felt the same to be honest. Almost like the players were afraid to lose. Today is the worst I’ve seen Mane play all season as well. He wasn’t able to play even simple, unchallenged passes to his own team.

It was a terrible performance all round all though I thought Van Dijk, Fabinho & Henderson were all very good.
Robertson played well too I thought, I couldn't believe he took Henderson off when he did because at the time I thought he'd been your second best player. Don't know what was wrong with Mane but nothing was going right for him today.

Green_Red

How can he say we had no chances when the ball went in the back of the net. OK Smalling was offside but that run a second later would have been a goal. Then he had another chance. The man is deluded and cracking.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Reminds me of the time when I lost my rhythm when the mrs banged her head on the bed frame.
:lol:
How can he say we had no chances when the ball went in the back of the net. OK Smalling was offside but that run a second later would have been a goal. Then he had another chance. The man is deluded and cracking.
The man is full of young dumb and scum. We scored an offside goal again and I'm sure he is bitter it didn't stand as it would give him something to moan about for years. United scored the offside goal that ruined title. feck, that whole shebang would have been perfect.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
As silly as that is, Klopp still manages to be great weirdest thing about the gif. What on earth is be doing? :lol:
Picking the lock of his imaginary handcuffs with something hard. Who the feck knows whats going on inside that clowns raging mind.