Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
City aren't in a state of transition at all. They signed two players last summer whilst we signed no one so there's no excuse for their points tally this season. All that money spent on defenders and they still concede three to Norwich. Their Premier League season this year has been a failure.

The reason United and Arsenal are in transition is because of how badly they've performed/been managed over recent years. It's the same reason we were always one or two players away. We never got it right in the window and were poorly managed. I get it with Chelsea, new manager and a transfer ban. They also won the league three years ago. They always go through a year or two of rebuilding with new managers/players. I don't think it's fair to put United and Arsenal in the same bracket though. Both sides seem to constantly be in transition now and keep making the same mistakes. If United miss out on top four and don't win the Europa League then there's no progression at all. Arsenal might finish 10th and fall out of Europe altogether after having three mangers in one season. Again not transition, simply chaos.

There are better sides that have won the league than this Liverpool one, but we're not one of the worst.
Yeah, agreed, City weren't in a state of transition, they just performed well below their expected level. When all is said and done, the usual top six were not at the races this season for one reason or another, paving the way for Liverpool to end their 30-year wait. You didn't dispute that, so I'm assuming you agree with me. That's really great.

Just one thing, I don't know why you're disagreeing that this Liverpool side is the worst in the PL era as I thought we just established that.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Course he's a twat, he's a twat because he choose Liverpool rather than us but not going to lie. Like you said he's a great manager which is what I'm saying.
I could not imagine if he would’ve ended up at United. I probably just become a casual fan at this point and you would be on 21 maybe 22 leagues. It would be a horrible nightmare and I understand everybody’s frustration on here seeing him do so well

Last edited:

Terminator

We tried and failed to get Pep, Ancelotti & Klopp shortly after SAF departed purely because of our awful planning and Woodward.

All right, just wanted to know what are those social views exactly.
I think I was meaning "political" views. We tend to judge people (even loved ones) by their love for a particular club. Crazy right?

From Raphael Honigstein's book about Klopp
“I'm on the left, of course. More left than middle. I believe in the welfare state. I'm not privately insured. I would never vote for a party because they promised to lower the top tax rate.”

“My political understanding is this,” he added. “If I am doing well, I want others to do well, too. If there's something I will never do in my life it is vote for the right.”

From a 2009 Interview by Ferguson:
“I believe Labour has always been the party of the working man and always will be. I believe the Tories have always been about looking after their own rich types and always will be.

“My loyalty to Labour is a part of who I am because I know what they do for people. Ever since it was founded Labour has fought for ordinary working people and it does that just as much today.”

AFC NimbleThumb

Had he conducted himself the same on the sidelines but with a Manchester United crest on his chest he’d be crucified, Ive never taken to his antics.

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The real picture is, Klopp isn't fit enough to tie Frank's laces when it comes to playing the game. Klopp was a shit player and shouldn't even be talking to Frank about how to play the game.
Ok, he's a great motivator and makes his players run around more than others can. When the media stop wanking him off, he will feck off to Germany and won't give a feck about Liverpool like he doesn't about Dortmound. Then normality will be back, Utd at the top and Liverpool fighting for the top 8 like it has been for the last 30 years.
What does any of that even mean?

Jürgen Klopp himself has said plenty of times he was an really average player, what has that to do with now? Lampard is a coach these days, they don’t need to compare playing careers, it has no relevance to what they are both doing now.

I love that still to this day people want to comfort themselves saying he’s ‘a great motivator and his teams run around a lot’, and that is all he is. You know, as I do, that he’s far more than that.

And the ‘don’t give a feck about Dortmund’, what does that even mean. It wouldn’t matter if he didn’t of course, but he really does still have plenty of time for Dortmund, as Dortmund do for him, same with Mainz. Just a few weeks ago he did a lot of stuff for our celebration of the 2011 championship. I’m reading your whole post as a rant to comfort yourself that Klopp isn’t all that. But we all know he is really good at his job. I also know he’s a good guy, but I understand rival fans won’t want to say that, and that’s ok, I would have to dislike him if he’d have been Schalke’s coach!

I can't help but get the impression that there is something very fake about Klopp - he tries so hard to be seen as this nice guy and I don't buy it. He is an arrogant tosser.
That has to be the worst take on Jürgen Klopp, he is many things, fake is not one of them. What you see is what you get, he hasn’t changed since his Mainz days - apart from that he has calmed down a lot. And he had no reason to put any sort of persona on when he started coaching with Mainz, as they where a small club who barely got any media attention. He is as genuine as you can get in football.

Squeaky Bumtime

We tried and failed to get Pep, Ancelotti & Klopp shortly after SAF departed purely because of our awful planning and Woodward.
We never tried to get Pep officially, Fergie asked him once and Pep said he didn't understand it. Ancelotti too, dont remember us trying to get him. Klopp was asked and United was presented as an adult Disneyland. But maybe he just wasn't ready to come back then I guess if my timeframe is right.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What does any of that even mean?

Jürgen Klopp himself has said plenty of times he was an really average player, what has that to do with now? Lampard is a coach these days, they don’t need to compare playing careers, it has no relevance to what they are both doing now.

I love that still to this day people want to comfort themselves saying he’s ‘a great motivator and his teams run around a lot’, and that is all he is. You know, as I do, that he’s far more than that.

And the ‘don’t give a feck about Dortmund’, what does that even mean. It wouldn’t matter if he didn’t of course, but he really does still have plenty of time for Dortmund, as Dortmund do for him, same with Mainz. Just a few weeks ago he did a lot of stuff for our celebration of the 2011 championship. I’m reading your whole post as a rant to comfort yourself that Klopp isn’t all that. But we all know he is really good at his job. I also know he’s a good guy, but I understand rival fans won’t want to say that, and that’s ok, I would have to dislike him if he’d have been Schalke’s coach!

That has to be the worst take on Jürgen Klopp, he is many things, fake is not one of them. What you see is what you get, he hasn’t changed since his Mainz days - apart from that he has calmed down a lot. And he had no reason to put any sort of persona on when he started coaching with Mainz, as they where a small club who barely got any media attention. He is as genuine as you can get in football.
This raging loon is the calmed down version?!
Astounding!!

Fussball13251

watch?v=oQnuBjMmCSw

His left and right back contribute alot to goals. Let's just hope that Barcelona, Real, etc, raids them.

He has good wing backs suited to his tactics... they do not panic on the ball.

You can tell that they will have 80+ points next season... if they can keep the team. But I can't see Barcelona and Real Madrid not raiding the team. Wing backs suit Barca's high line possession based system. They won't lose the ball.

Last edited:

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
/watch?v=oQnuBjMmCSw

His left and right back contribute alot to goals. Let's just hope that Barcelona, Real, etc, raids them.

He has good wing backs suited to his tactics... they do not panic on the ball.

You can tell that they will have 80+ points next season... if they can keep the team. But I can't see Barcelona and Real Madrid not raiding the team.
Trent said last week that he wants to stay at Liverpool for the rest of his career. He's a scouser and a Liverpool fan so I can see him sticking to that. Robertson won't be going anywhere either IMO. He's the starting left back at one of the biggest clubs in the world and is picking up the biggest trophies you can get as a player. I'd be absolutely shocked if we sanctioned his sale. He's integral to how we play and there's no way that Klopp would agree to his sale

Fussball13251

Course he's a twat, he's a twat because he choose Liverpool rather than us but not going to lie. Like you said he's a great manager which is what I'm saying.
See that I don't believe that. We chose Moyes. Absolutely no manager would turn down United... unless he is manager of Barca, Real, Bayern or something. All that stuff about Disneyland was fake news. He would never have turned down United. We were impatient and chose Moyes instead. It was a panic button move.

Last edited:

keithsingleton

See that I don't believe that. We chose Moyes. Absolutely no manager would turn down United.. unless he is manager of Barca, Real, Bayern or something. All that stuff about Disney land was fake news. He would never have turned down United. We were impatient and chose Moyes instead. It was a panic button move.
Well that's social media for you isn't it. They say money is the route of all evil but social media must be a very close second. All the shite going on in the worod down to media.
Sorry for going off topic slightly :D

Fussball13251

Well that's social media for you isn't it. They say money is the route of all evil but social media must be a very close second. All the shite going on in the worod down to media.
Sorry for going off topic slightly :D
Managing United is a dream job. Looking at the history /watch?v=j0oJkz1S3sQ Listen to the atmosphere...

Look at the success Klopp has had within 5 years... a CL Fnal, a CL win, league runner up and league winner. And he's buying Southampton type players to do it. He's frustrating Pep. Atleast he is stopping City. 81 points is usually enough to win the league.

Last edited:

keithsingleton

Managing United is a dream job. Looking at the history /watch?v=j0oJkz1S3sQ Listen to the atmosphere...

Look at the success Klopp has had within 5 years... a CL Fnal, a CL win, league runner up and league winner. And he's buying Southampton type players to do it. He's frustrating Pep. Atleast he is stopping City. 81 points is usually enough to win the league.
I think he's also frustrating us United fans too. :D

I think the days winning the league with 80+ points are gone. Going off the last 3/4 years unless your getting 90+ then would appear to be difficult to win such the quality outside the top 4.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Drunk called Ferguson to at 3.30 to tell him he’d won the league!
Fergie should be informed to enable 'Do not Disturb' mode for this kind of shite. And set it to 24/7/365 for scouser contacts.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
2 great managers with a lot of respect shared between them.
Fergie went on record saying that he didn't like the fact that we got Klopp as he would get us back to the top again ad he was proved right thankfully.
Well deserved manager of the season and hopefully (for me at least) we can repeat the success next year too.

Fussball13251

Bringing in Fabinho was just as important as bringing in van Dijk. I remember in the early 2000s and late 90s they used to assemble teams that would do alot of running but with no ideas going forwards. They would just do alot of running. They never had good enough managers. They never really had a system. A direction. Now they play like Bayern.

Go back and watch Bayern back in 2010. Notice the fullbacks are heavily involved.

Allex Ferguson just before he retired the fullbacks were important. /watch?v=42tOKCn13ZA Remember how good he was?

Last edited:

Fussball13251

Looking back. Roy Hodgson definitely didn't deserve the stick he got. He's no Klopp but given time he would have done no worse that Roy Evans & Gérard Houllier. They had terrible owners at that point.

Brendan Rodgers is awful in Europe: /watch?v=1sUTHbCksJY No shape about them at all. Rodgers track record in Europe is abysmal (Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid, etc). Absolutely embarrassing in Europe. Tactically inept.

Last edited:

montpelier

Why is Big Foot ringing him in the middle of the night?

Aside from because he's a bellend, obviously.

MikeeMike

Fergie should be informed to enable 'Do not Disturb' mode for this kind of shite. And set it to 24/7/365 for scouser contacts.
Such a random story that Pool fans cling on to in the shallowest of circumstances.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Rumours have it that Norwich are far from happy with Liverpool and Klopp in their pursuit of Jamal Lewis.

When will these arrogant pricks be taught a lesson? They got away scot-free after their disgraceful behaviour when tapping-up van Dijk a couple of summers back and it seems the arseholes are at it again.

Josh 76

Rumours have it that Norwich are far from happy with Liverpool and Klopp in their pursuit of Jamal Lewis.

When will these arrogant pricks be taught a lesson? They got away scot-free after their disgraceful behaviour when tapping-up van Dijk a couple of summers back and it seems the arseholes are at it again.
Did the same with Werner too.

I agree that their behavior was poor with the VVD situation, but I really don't see Norwich's problem with Lewis. Liverpool were interested, Lewis' head was turned, Liverpool enquired, Norwich demanded a price that they deemed too high, so they pulled out and signed another left back. Don't see the issue.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

Steve Bruce

You sound obsessed with Klopp by scouring the internet to find a sentence , a word out of place or anything to bring up. Wow.
It a United forum, its natural to find anti Liverpool fc & connections to the club.

If you don't like it, don't read it

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Subs on a player just to take a penalty. Said player is the only one to miss in the shootout. Genius.