Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

tomaldinho1

Despite some on here doubting my sources the other day,!the Athletic have now caught up and are reporting this

Yh this is what I saw. Apparently huge fight in the changing room after Leicester and he just walked off and didn’t travel back with the team.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It’s 2021 and people are somehow still falling for fake profiles. What happened to critical thinking?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yh this is what I saw. Apparently huge fight in the changing room after Leicester and he just walked off and didn’t travel back with the team.
Yeah I heard he resigned after John Henry refused to reimburse him for the taxi ride back to Liverpool.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Yeah I heard he resigned after John Henry refused to reimburse him for the taxi ride back to Liverpool.
Bit childish if he just walked off and left the team after a defeat and argument, doesn’t sound the best, you know if there’s any truth in that?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
This is consistent with what I heard from club staffers Saturday night. Looks like they’re just lining up the message / comms.
Whether what he says turns out to be true or not, he's not a journalist, he doesn't work for The Athletic. He is some random Man City fan who has changed his profile.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Bit childish if he just walked off and left the team after a defeat and argument, doesn’t sound the best, you know if there’s any truth in that?
He's their manager, if there's one thing he's great at it's motivating his players, whether it's before games or after defeats. Could there have been words? Yeah of course but I don't think that's unusual in such a highly competitive environment.

Did he abandon the team and didn't travel back with the team? I would highly doubt that and nothing suggest that this happened, given that 95% of such rumours on Twitter are bollocks.

If it really happened like that it'd be very strange and childish indeed yes :D

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
He's their manager, if there's one thing he's great at it's motivating his players, whether it's before games or after defeats. Could there have been words? Yeah of course but I don't think that's unusual in such a highly competitive environment.

Did he abandon the team and didn't travel back with the team? I would highly doubt that and nothing suggest that this happened, given that 95% of such rumours on Twitter are bollocks.

If it really happened like that it'd be very strange and childish indeed yes :D
He doesn’t seem all that great at motivating them at the moment , they collapsed after that equaliser.

I agree about Twitter rumours that’s why I thought I’d ask you as maybe you’d heard something elsewhere

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Seemed a bit needlessly hostile at the start, but loosened up towards the end, answered the questions really well.

Judas

Open to offers
I'd expect him to be on a bit more on a charm offensive after the last few weeks.

He'll be back to being very prickly when they next have a horrible result though.

Fts 74

Sounds like the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman then swiftly followed by the sack!

Fts 74

Sounds like the dreaded vote of confidence from the chairman then swiftly followed by the sack!

I'm joking of course, it must be very difficult losing his mum and not being able to go to the funeral, I lost my mum 3 months ago I'm still not really over it can't imagine missing her funeral must be awful.

always_hoping

Man United under David Moyes in 2014 after 24 game was 7th, 40 points and 13 points behind Man City in 1st who had only played 23 games.

Simliar for Klopp now with a defending Champion team.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Klopp is a fabulous manager but it also happened at Dortmund, I wonder what will happen this season.

Could it be his last at Liverpool?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I suspect he'll be intending to stay at least one more season and then decide after seeing how that goes.

They are not going to sack a man who has won them two major trophies just because of one relatively poor season, for which (rightly or wrongly) they can point to injuries as being the main reason for it.

I hope they don't come storming back and that this really is the beginning of the end for them - but I suspect they will regroup in the summer, buy a couple of players and be back challenging again next season.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Fun fact: first time pool lose 4 in a row in the league since 1923.

My nan was 5 at the time. She died at 95 in 2012. Thats a long time..

Guy Incognito

I suspect he'll be intending to stay at least one more season and then decide after seeing how that goes.

They are not going to sack a man who has won them two major trophies just because of one relatively poor season, for which (rightly or wrongly) they can point to injuries as being the main reason for it.

I hope they don't come storming back and that this really is the beginning of the end for them - but I suspect they will regroup in the summer, buy a couple of players and be back challenging again next season.
It's a weird season.

While City are the best of a bunch and will go on to be champions I don't think they'll retain the title next season. It wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool or Chelsea pip them.

Raw

Gotta make up for that long run without defeat at home by constantly losing at home.

Thank you Burnley!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

You’re making me feel like everything’s going to be ok mate.

I don’t think we’re getting top four now.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Dortmund tenure Mark II.

I still like him as a manager, but the pattern is there for all to see. He has improved considerably in terms of tangible returns though.