Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He’s still not in any danger of getting the sack but you have to wonder how low he’ll be allowed to take them.

OleBoiii

5 home losses in a row. Behind West Ham and Everton with a game in hand. Could soon be passed by Spurs and Villa.

If he finishes outside the top 4 and doesn't win a cup, then I genuinely think he's had a worse season than Moyes had with us.

Inter Yer Nan

5 home losses in a row. Behind West Ham and Everton with a game in hand. Could soon be passed by Spurs and Villa.

If he finishes outside the top 4 and doesn't win a cup, then I genuinely think he's had a worse season than Moyes had with us.
Moyes was taking over an aging team that lost Fergie. Klopp was managing the bestest team evah. It's worse than Moyes.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Until klopp takes back his comment on us getting pens they'd be dropping points and we'll be denied pens.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Unbeaten at home for a billion games, then suddenly 5 home defeats in a row. Ouch.

OleBoiii

Moyes could have had Ronaldo and Messi and wouldn't have changed much.
Not out to defend Moyes here. Shitting on the Liverpool manager is my job in this thread. What better way than to compare this season with Moyes' United? :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't stand Sutton, but this is some top class sticking the knife in behaviour I just read from him on bbc text...

Klopp really rattled on the touch line, having words with the fourth official but I don't know what about. His team were well beaten tonight, Chelsea were the better team I thought it was comfortable from them.

In the second half Edouard Mendy didn't really have to make a save of note. Chelsea saw this through comfortably, Liverpool are massively in trouble if they're hoping to finish top four. They're probably going to have to win the Champions League for them to qualify again! Chelsea are certainly one of the favourites now for a top four finish.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He’s still not in any danger of getting the sack but you have to wonder how low he’ll be allowed to take them.
I’d love if by the time the fans are back in he goes to do that stupid fist pump thing to a really lacklustre response

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
His managerial tenancy should be called into question for his decision to substitute Salah tonight alone.

I genuinely couldn’t believe it. Salah wasn’t even playing badly, FFS! A genuinely oddball moment from the biggest oddball manager in the league.

ti vu

Stevie Me is heading for an invincible season in SPL. Stars aligning?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
His managerial tenancy should be called into question for his decision to substitute Salah tonight alone.

I genuinely couldn’t believe it. Salah wasn’t even playing badly, FFS! A genuinely oddball moment from the biggest oddball manager in the league.
Theres something going on with Salah isn’t there? Since he was overlooked for captaincy in one game. Or that’s the excuse anyway. I think there’s a good chance he’s off in the summer.

el3mel

Theres something going on with Salah isn’t there? Since he was overlooked for captaincy in one game. Or that’s the excuse anyway. I think there’s a good chance he’s off in the summer.
If they are out of CL next year I can't see Salah staying.

Though I think Mane will stay considering there hasn't been a lot of buzzing around him or his performance like few years ago. Most clubs will probably stay away from him at the moment.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
100%. I’d imagine he wants out or this is Klopp’s way of forcing Salah’s hand to come clean on his plans.

Either way, taking off your most dangerous attacker - not only this season but also during this fecking game - when you’re in desperate need of a goal is lunacy.

Flabbergasting stuff and it’s absolutely brilliant. :drool:

SER19

People will think I'm mad, but from a sporting point of view I find it more palatable to see Liverpool win things over city. Saying that, their demise is always enjoyable.

hubbuh

Carragher is such a transfer muppet. Liverpool need to sign a CB, they need to sign a number 10, they need to sign a striker. He'd fit in well on the 'caf.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

Worse than Ole taking off cavani yesterday.

Bearded One

There is no perfect manager out there, they all have limitations. The moment you learn that there is no miracle manager out there the more reasonable your expectations become.

I think managers suffer from the issue of not being able to affect outcomes directly the same way a tennis player for example would. They motivate, instruct, strategize and all that but they cannot do so much more than that.

Klopp is going through a torrid time I know but I think Liverpool will be stupid to call it quits between him and them no matter how things go south because he is still their jackpot. Let’s see how it all pans out from here but if I say I’m not happy at this slump I’d be lying only that I don’t see it lasting beyond this season.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
People will think I'm mad, but from a sporting point of view I find it more palatable to see Liverpool win things over city. Saying that, their demise is always enjoyable.
I agree, however seeing City win hurts a lot less because they're state funded and are expected to win every season.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Agreed.

City and chelsea winning doesn't do anything to me except that they cheated and won.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Nah. Its been discussed before but I genuinely don't count City titles. Its like when athletes get disqualified for juicing

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There is no perfect manager out there, they all have limitations. The moment you learn that there is no miracle manager out there the more reasonable your expectations become.

I think managers suffer from the issue of not being able to affect outcomes directly the same way a tennis player for example would. They motivate, instruct, strategize and all that but they cannot do so much more than that.

Klopp is going through a torrid time I know but I think Liverpool will be stupid to call it quits between him and them no matter how things go south because he is still their jackpot. Let’s see how it all pans out from here but if I say I’m not happy at this slump I’d be lying only that I don’t see it lasting beyond this season.
Problem is, Klopp has relied on motivational qualities and now it’s not working, which was bound to happen eventually, it’s all unravelling. He might be able to pull it back but it’s a massive task

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nah. Its been discussed before but I genuinely don't count City titles. Its like when athletes get disqualified for juicing
Yeah same. When City win titles it’s.. whatever. I’ve never really had any footballing discussions where people talk about City at great lengths. There was a meme floating around recently that was basically saying there’s hardly anyone talking about City when they’re top of the table in comparison to any other club

OleBoiii

Yeah same. When City win titles it’s.. whatever. I’ve never really had any footballing discussions where people talk about City at great lengths. There was a meme floating around recently that was basically saying there’s hardly anyone talking about City when they’re top of the table in comparison to any other club
That's because they are so soulless. Chelsea already established themselves as the "money villains" and they had cheeky, prime Mourinho as a cherry on top, which made things a bit spicy. City is just: meh... Evil incarnate, obviously. But still: meh...