Jack Grealish | Man City

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Find this quite a strange video for him to come out and state candidly the fee and release clause etc.

Offsideagain

Get your seat on the bench sorted lad. Good luck in the big pond. City can’t hide the fee now ha ha. Are you watching UEFA?

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
That Grealish video gives me super villain vibes. Which is ironic considering who he's just left.

Wayne's World

The Villa fans in meltdown on their forum. Just went in to see all the well wishes for Grealish and now they can't stand him....

Fickle bunch, even had one fan saying "How will it feel when Jack watches Villa win the Champions League before City"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t wait for Pep to play Grealish as a halfback against Bayern Munich

El Zoido

Huge move for Jack, in the record books now. If have loved to have seen him here at United, but we didn’t need him. Great player and I’m a big fan, hope he flops.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
That’s a shit intro for the most expensive British signing. We would have done a much better job.

Nero

This thread will become very tedious this season. Bumped every game, over the top fawning.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
The Villa fans in meltdown on their forum. Just went in to see all the well wishes for Grealish and now they can't stand him....

Fickle bunch, even had one fan saying "How will it feel when Jack watches Villa win the Champions League before City"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He left less than a year after he claimed to believe in the club's project and signed a 5 year deal. Turns out his plan was always to leave and had no intentions of seeing out any sort of project. Why would we wish him well after he signs for that oil club after all that?

Dante

Average bang
He left less than a year after he claimed to believe in the club's project and signed a 5 year deal. Turns out his plan was always to leave and had no intentions of seeing out any sort of project. Why would we wish him well after he signs for that oil club after all that?
I'm with you 100%. He's a twat.

TsuWave

good player, doesn’t move the needle much for them. They’re already stacked.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
15 years ago Fergie would have made sure he came to United. I couldn’t care less arguing about his ability, he’s an absolute baller and Old Trafford would have adored him.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Why?

My wife’s a Villa fan and she was moaning that Villa should’ve turned it down… now Villa fans now it wasn’t down to board/greed?
It was a release clause, which you can't turn down if triggered and the player is willing to go.

Edit: Typo made me misunderstand

mu4c_20le

Looks like Robinho when he realized he joined the wrong Manchester.

Gone within two seasons

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Proof that Man Utd is becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing transfer window. Top English players don't want to join anymore. City or Chelsea it is.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Imagine saying only 5 years ago that Jack Grealish would go for 100M. You'd be laughed out of the room.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Find this quite a strange video for him to come out and state candidly the fee and release clause etc.

No harm in releasing that sort of statement I suppose but Villa fans are hardly kicking off over it, are they?

I mean I'm sure they love him and all but 100m.....

pascell

15 years ago Fergie would have made sure he came to United. I couldn’t care less arguing about his ability, he’s an absolute baller and Old Trafford would have adored him.
100%! Don't care about who we have on LW, once upon a time we had 2 quality players per position, that's how you build a world class squad.

Shame covid hit us hard last year

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Proof that Man Utd is becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing transfer window. Top English players don't want to join anymore. City or Chelsea it is.
Please go find a brain.