Jack Grealish | Man City

Donut

Pretty damning they’d rather bring Gundogan and Sterling on when 0:2 than him.

captaincantona

Pretty damning they’d rather bring Gundogan and Sterling on when 0:2 than him.
How is that damning to him? They are both better players than him...both more attacking...both better suited to chasing a goal.

what’s damning to him is the fact that he can’t nail down a spot in the team at a point in his career that he is entering his prime.

macheda14

How is that damning to him? They are both better players than him...both more attacking...both better suited to chasing a goal.

what’s damning to him is the fact that he can’t nail down a spot in the team at a point in his career that he is entering his prime.
It’s damning for that exact reason.. A player bought for 100 mill where two players who’ve increasingly fallen down the pecking order are still preferred to him.

Donut

He was their 100 million galactico attacker summer buy, of course it's damning. Even more so because the subs were the correct ones, he's actually inferior to both of them.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Let's hope somebody took the keys off him this time :nervous:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Getting absolute smashed isn’t healthy at the frequency he seems to. We see it as a big laugh when clips like this come out but it’s not funny when 10 years later he’s on the same path as other pros and ex-pros that took to booze too much.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Getting absolute smashed isn’t healthy at the frequency he seems to. We see it as a big laugh when clips like this come out but it’s not funny when 10 years later he’s on the same path as other pros and ex-pros that took to booze too much.
Next Gazza? :(

MDFC Manager

So when people said he's better than Ronaldinho, I guess they were referring to his drinking and partying skills

It is funny to see these videos but he definitely does seem to like a drink or ten.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
The interview with Keane and Grealish was funny when he was asked if he had any advice for Jack and he said stay off the top shelf. Clearly some truth in it!

Also found it quite enlightening when he basically admitted to playing within himself because he’s terrified of giving the ball away which Pep hates - something a few of our players maybe need to heed for why we constantly get smashed in transition.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I can't unsee Jamie Tart from Ted Lasso.

Grealish reminds me of that leak we had of a player under LVG that didn't know how to boil an egg.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
More updates in this thread over the last day than at any point in the whole season. Shows what type of impact he’s having.

Bugs Bunny

Supports
Manchester City
More updates in this thread over the last day than at any point in the whole season. Shows what type of impact he’s having.
To be fair, about the same impact that the two Silva's had in their respective first seasons with us.

And they turned out to be OK :-)

CallyRed

Whoever that is next to Laporte shows the same face as what many locals abroad do when they see Brits on a bar crawl

Joel Miller

What a colossal waste of money. Unless you get a trophy for having a player who goes down for more fouls than anyone else in the league, it’s been a robbery. Quite amusing though I have to say.

I laughed at his interview on Sunday too, talking as though he’s made some sort of significant contribution to City’s success.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Can't blame him, Pep threw everything he had at Aston Villa and still left him on tbe bench. Says you everything what he thinks about him.

SER19

Nothing more cringey than grown men fangirling because another man drinks, or wears sunglasses. Embarrassing stuff all round for city's 'parade'

Zen

None of those players looked as out of place as Grealish - while at no point not even looking like a Pep player in the first place. Graelish is more a Zlatan comparison than anything for Pep, and they will force it far more because he's English, won't fetch back the money and well, he's fun and well liked.... oh he's also not in the way of the world's greatest player either.

I don't see how his playing time goes up with Haaland, Alvarez and Phillips(or someone else) coming in, despite Jesus and Fernandinho going. The system is obviously going from 5 fluid players in front of Rodri mostly to potentially 3 in front of a double pivot, but a max of 4 mostly.

But he's happy as a squad player there I think. So no biggie.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He just doesn’t fit in any way shape or form. Their clean cut, robotic culture. The obsession with keeping the ball.

It’s a real pity. He was a pleasure to watch at Villa. Ferguson would have loved him and his ability to go past players and make things happen.

He has chosen the wrong club.

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
Can't blame him, Pep threw everything he had at Aston Villa and still left him on tbe bench. Says you everything what he thinks about him.
Grealish doesn't play on the right, hence Sterling coming on. Doesn't play in the midfield 3 (yet), hence Gundogan coming on. He obviously isn't a LB, hence Zinchenko. So what it says is that he made the necessary changes, nothing more nothing less.

None of those players looked as out of place as Grealish - while at no point not even looking like a Pep player in the first place. Graelish is more a Zlatan comparison than anything for Pep, and they will force it far more because he's English, won't fetch back the money and well, he's fun and well liked.... oh he's also not in the way of the world's greatest player either.

I don't see how his playing time goes up with Haaland, Alvarez and Phillips(or someone else) coming in, despite Jesus and Fernandinho going. The system is obviously going from 5 fluid players in front of Rodri mostly to potentially 3 in front of a double pivot, but a max of 4 mostly.

But he's happy as a squad player there I think. So no biggie.
You had a conversation with Pep and he told you all of this or you're just guessing and will likely be proved wrong next season?

He just doesn’t fit in any way shape or form. Their clean cut, robotic culture. The obsession with keeping the ball.

It’s a real pity. He was a pleasure to watch at Villa. Ferguson would have loved him and his ability to go past players and make things happen.

He has chosen the wrong club.
Given how happy he's appeared to be after winning his first PL title, i doubt he agrees with you about that.