Jack Grealish | Man City

Mike Smalling

If I had come in for £100m and contributed that little to the title win, I would probably keep a lower profile. He’s become the poster boy for this title win for some reason.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
How much of a numpty do you have to be to call out a fellow professional like that?
It's all fun and laughs because they won. But the other video when he says that without Bernardo Silva present is embarassing. He was probably the 2nd best player at City behind KdB and helped his team far more than what Grealish could dream of. It won't be that funny anymore if they hit a rough patch, Grealish really is stupid.

Remember the geese

It's all fun and laughs because they won. But the other video when he says that without Bernardo Silva present is embarassing. He was probably the 2nd best player at City behind KdB and helped his team far more than what Grealish could dream of. It won't be that funny anymore if they hit a rough patch, Grealish really is stupid.
He's just thick as shit. The disrespect he has shown to Almiron there just shows how little class he has.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Frequency as he does? Boozes a lot?

Have you guys seen something I haven't?

Classical Mechanic

Silva probably was there out of shot. In the other video Silva says that keeping Grealish on the bench all season was a big reason they won the title so they're having a laugh between them. Taking a shot at Almiron is small time though.

phelans shorts

To be fair they’re teammates. Nobody at all could possibly take that seriously at all
He's just thick as shit. The disrespect he has shown to Almiron there just shows how little class he has.
Also to be fair, Almiron is dreadful.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
If I had come in for £100m and contributed that little to the title win, I would probably keep a lower profile. He’s become the poster boy for this title win for some reason.
Has always been like this. If you play in a winning team you get away with almost everything.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
on the sesh with Wayne Lineker

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Grealish doesn't play on the right, hence Sterling coming on. Doesn't play in the midfield 3 (yet), hence Gundogan coming on. He obviously isn't a LB, hence Zinchenko. So what it says is that he made the necessary changes, nothing more nothing less.
And he obviously isn't good enough to be a starter either, hence being on the bench for entire game.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Grealish doesn't play on the right, hence Sterling coming on. Doesn't play in the midfield 3 (yet), hence Gundogan coming on. He obviously isn't a LB, hence Zinchenko. So what it says is that he made the necessary changes, nothing more nothing less.

You had a conversation with Pep and he told you all of this or you're just guessing and will likely be proved wrong next season?

Given how happy he's appeared to be after winning his first PL title, i doubt he agrees with you about that.
It can still be a pity for those who enjoyed watching him. You can take a break from defending Pep in every thread :D

The Firestarter

For sure Grealish would be a great drinking buddy, of the ones that are already wasted at 12 , and become a source of entertainment for the rest of the company, until they smash a vodka bottle at the head of some bald dude whose arms are completely covered in tats.

The Firestarter

He seems like a funny, charismatic lad. I’m sure his team mates all like him and nobody is going to get the hump over what he’s said.

But he needs to cut down on the boozing. Or he’s heading towards a Wayne Rooney career trajectory. Or worse.
Don't think he would mind having half the career of Rooney tbf.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Don't think he would mind having half the career of Rooney tbf.
I don’t think any footballer wants to peak as young as Rooney did though. Or have their talents wane as quickly as his did. Watching the likes of Ronaldo, Modric and Benzema age like fine wine really brings home how much longer Rooney’s top level career could have been.

Bwuk

Wish he played for us. Still annoys me he’s at City. He’s a United player.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I thought he was top 5 in league quality at Villa and in that no fans season it was a joy watching almost every Villa game, pretty much for him.

Now he's moved to City he's a mere bit part player and doesn't even stand out as particularly special at all. I'm still a little shocked by that as didn't think it'd be the case.
It definitely feels like he's had his wings clipped style wise going there.

Dansk

Imagine having fecking Oasis as the band that represents your club. It's perfect.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I don’t think any footballer wants to peak as young as Rooney did though. Or have their talents wane as quickly as his did. Watching the likes of Ronaldo, Modric and Benzema age like fine wine really brings home how much longer Rooney’s top level career could have been.
Doesn't matter when Grealish peaks, that peak won't even be 20% the level of Rooney's peak. Grealish is over rated and not as good as people pretend.

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
And he obviously isn't good enough to be a starter either, hence being on the bench for entire game.
Offcourse he isn't yet, despite the fact that he started a lot of their big games (especially in the first half of the season). But that has been the case for almost every player signed under Pep for City in their first season, next season will tell us what he's really about in a good or bad way IMO.

It can still be a pity for those who enjoyed watching him. You can take a break from defending Pep in every thread :D
Sorry but i can't help challenging irrational opinions, especially when they're been passed out as facts.
But it wasn't even Pep that I was defending there.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I don't think the boozing is a problem. He's still in fantastic shape.

Look at Rooney, that was a player who had a bit of a problem with drink. Some seasons he'd come back with the beginnings of a beer belly.

That hair is becoming an issue though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just heard what he said. :lol:

Will make Newcastle- Man. City a very lively match next season, he'll certainly need some robust shinpads going up there.

Could understand it if he was just giving Mahrez some stick given his missed penalty but bringing in another pro from another club is simply wrong.

tomaldinho1

A lot of people say he'd fit in well as United. Never knew it was this aspect that they were referring to :wenger:
Haha exactly. He’s essentially been a £100m sub/cover player but is the only City player with any personality (not that that is necessarily a good thing) so he’s somehow become the face of the title win.

Also Almiron is actually a good hard grafting player who’s decent technically. He’d probably get similar numbers to Grealish in that City team.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Just heard what he said. :lol:

Will make Newcastle- Man. City a very lively match next season, he'll certainly need some robust shinpads going up there.

Could understand it if he was just giving Mahrez some stick given his missed penalty but bringing in another pro from another club is simply wrong.
He's scored two more goals for City than Almiron did for Newcastle, and played 200 more minutes. What an idiot.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wish he played for us. Still annoys me he’s at City. He’s a United player.
Doesn't annoy me at all. Prefer Sancho over him any day. And he has nowhere near the bite and leadership that people made out. Villa's games were more scrappy so people here seemed to think of him as some Keane type blood and thunder player with skill to boot. Whereas from what I can see he's basically an attacker. He doesn't really seem to have the physical ruggedness of the other city players. Numbers aren't great either.

Maybe he'll do much better next season but I think we need more explosiveness in our team than he gives. For class, close control erc we have Sancho.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
To be fair he got nearly the same number of starts as Foden, who most people consider to be one of the best youngsters in the league.