Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'est Moi Cantona

Some people seem to have it in for him, but he looks ok to me, not sure he's up to the standard we should be looking for, but certainly better than where he is now imo.

Toad

Can;t see him being at a top top club. Will just be another Scott Sinclair/Jack Rodwell if it happens in my opinion.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Some people seem to have it in for him, but he looks ok to me, not sure he's up to the standard we should be looking for, but certainly better than where he is now imo.
TBH this thread is about how good or not good he can become. Rather than linking him to us. I personally like what I saw of him when he first broke through. And this year he seems to be on the right track again and Ill be surprised if Villa can keep him beyond January 2019 if he keeps his current renaissance up.

Tarrou

surely has the potential to be really good, but I think a lot of people question whether he can fulfil it after seeing pictures of him passed out drunk on the street

no way of knowing if it's just a one-off or he'll go full-Gazza though

C'est Moi Cantona

TBH this thread is about how good or not good he can become. Rather than linking him to us. I personally like what I saw of him when he first broke through. And this year he seems to be on the right track again and Ill be surprised if Villa can keep him beyond January 2019 if he keeps his current renaissance up.
Reckon he can do well long term, someone like Fulham or Palace should maybe take a chance on him, he'd strand a good chance at decent playing style clubs like that, then maybe he can step up again.

Classical Mechanic

Needs to pull his socks up. Then maybe.
:D

Think he likes showing off his calf muscles they’re ridicoulus.

surely has the potential to be really good, but I think a lot of people question whether he can fulfil it after seeing pictures of him passed out drunk on the street

Supposedly he is working very hard behind the scenes, his conditioning looks impressive this season, puts in a shift and looks shredded.

He has natural ability. I think a PL side will pick him up this summer. He needs more end product at this point soon though.

arthurka

His skill to beat the first man is ridiculous just does it with ease .. But his shooting isnt really there and his passing is really poor. .

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
No, he is shit, I doubt he will earn himself transfer to Everton, let alone something more. Actually, playing in Championship at 23 for Aston Villa, he should probably just retire.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He's a very good player. People on the caf talking absolute shite as usual.

Not sure about a top level club, but he's far too good to be playing in the championship...from what I watched last season he's arguably the best player in that league, and has started showing that more consistently. If anything he needs to move to the PL so he can actually progress properly and learn what part sof his game he needs to cut out.

I mean, even in the playoff final, which people surely watched if they watch Championship football enough to have an opinion on him, he was by an absolute mile the best player on the pitch. He carried a poor Villa side to the point they were very unlucky to lose.

Teams like Everton or West Ham, or anyone of that ilk, could definitely do worse than going after him. Instead, someone will spend silly money on Sessegnon and get a bench player in return.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
You mean Leicester.
You mean Southampton. Pretty much a Liverpool player in a year joining them.

Looks like we're putting a stupid valuation but he only has two years left on his deal so we will be tested with bids this summer I imagine.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

He's calmed down last year off the pitch. No issues (reported at least) since start of last season so he has knuckled down through advice from John Terry (yes stop sniggering at the back there).

Minimalist

Looks average as hell anytime I've caught Villa playing. Looks a real cnut beyond his football ability.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I thought he should be around 35 yo by now... dunno why

Havent seen him play recently but he looked like a promising talent when he i saw him a few times many years ago. He must had been around 17 when he made his debut then

Walters_19_MuFc

Good player. I like him. Was easily Villa' best player in the playoffs for me.

Technically very sound. Really cultured footballer.

Wont be a top level player, in my opinion, but reckon he should be in the Premier League.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Looked great this year to me. I'd definitely have him down as having the talent to reach the top level.

Craig Ward

He needs a move to a prem club - Villa staying down surely seals that.

He's a young british talent - should be promoting this instead of slating. Clubs are so quick to go foreign without even batting an eyelid at british players.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
definitely a prem level player, doubt he has it to be an influential player in a top 4 team but he's only 22 so still has plenty of years ahead of him to improve.

SambaBoy

Not sure he will ever be a top 6 player as the end product and finishing isn't there, but his dribbling and finding space is top notch. He may go up a few levels with a move to the right club, Leicester seems above right. From what I have seen of him though, it seems like he may have to be the main man and have the team built around him.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
If Spurs sign him, which is now looking more likely than not, I'll be happy enough with this.

He has definite potential, could improve tremendously from Pochettino's coaching, adds extra depth to our CM options.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Poch will have his work cut out trying to get him to kick on. Seems more like the person who will reach Walcott/Lennon levels, rather than top. Good luck if he does go Spurs, will be great for England if he can improve him.

DanWWFC

Supports
Wolves
No idea what people see in him. He’s a great dribbler of the ball but the rest he’s fairly average at. Couldn’t imagine him starting for a team better than Everton. Wouldn’t take him at Wolves

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If Spurs sign him, which is now looking more likely than not, I'll be happy enough with this.

He has definite potential, could improve tremendously from Pochettino's coaching, adds extra depth to our CM options.
He will fit into your style of play well I think as back up to someone like Eriksen.

Will have to offer more than 15m mind. Knowing Levy it's probably 1m upfront and the rest is add ons for Spurs winning the CL.:lol:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Good on the ball but he is too lightweight. Also loves to go to ground very easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.