Jack Grealish

Dominos

Every time I watch him he's fantastic.

It's a shame that I think we have other positions are more of a priority and his price tag will be absurd (if we were penny pinching on Sancho we'd probably do the same for Grealish), so I expect he'll end up at one of our rivals.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Nah. We don't need a 10. We need a winger. Sancho would give us another dimension by being able to provide that directness and creativity on either flank, especially with age. Grealish is brilliant but with Bruno and Rashford, isn't needed. Would rather have the proper width and pace with the ball in Sancho, along with that brilliant dribbling and creativity.
United with outgoings could probably get Grealish and Sancho if they really wanted (given the fact no real investment happened even with covid in the summer).

Only thing is, with Pellistri and Diallo if United even want Sancho anymore

I honestly can't see it as an 'either or' deal with Grealish or Sancho, it could genuinely be both.

I don't see Martial having the cutting edge that United needs given his lack of form, 2 goals so far this season and his play in general has been poor he's not a player that will win you titles.

Pogba seems to be on the way out too (given what Raiola is putting out), even if he plays great he doesn't seem to want to stay.

United spent €83M in the summer and sold €15m with Sanchez off the wage-books (not their typical spends even with covid).

In the CDM position if United get Caicedo they have Fred, McTominay, Matic and Caicedo (if he signs).

The issue is how a CB is brought in, but then again it's not like James has a long term future at the club I see him leaving eventually.

I really can see Grealish and Sancho being on the cards in the summer.

Bit concerned at VDBs lack of game-time though.

Last edited:

Based Adnan

He's brilliant

Think he'll go up another level when he's surrounded by better players as well. He creates so much that doesn't get put away by the likes of Watkins and El Ghazi

VivaRonaldo85

I think he’s gettable next summer particularly when Pogba leaves. He looks tailor made for Old Trafford and this club.

I did a quick check on your name and "myth" and at least 8 different posts of this is a myth that's a myth turned up over the few months.
Made me chuckle :lol: :lol:
You made me do the same! To be fair, half of them were quotes of other posters saying “myth”!

I’ll have to use a synonym from now on! :lol:

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Just amazing when he glides across the pitch. Fair play to him for staying at Villa and developing his game.

RedorDead21

United with outgoings could probably get Grealish and Sancho if they really wanted (given the fact no real investment happened even with covid in the summer).

Only thing is, with Pellistri and Diallo if United even want Sancho anymore

I honestly can't see it as an 'either or' deal with Grealish or Sancho, it could genuinely be both.

I don't see Martial having the cutting edge that United needs given his lack of form, 2 goals so far this season and his play in general has been poor he's not a player that will win you titles.

Pogba seems to be on the way out too (given what Raiola is putting out), even if he plays great he doesn't seem to want to stay.

United spent €83M in the summer and sold €15m with Sanchez off the wage-books (not their typical spends even with covid).

In the CDM position if United get Caicedo they have Fred, McTominay, Matic and Caicedo (if he signs).

The issue is how a CB is brought in, but then again it's not like James has a long term future at the club I see him leaving eventually.

I really can see Grealish and Sancho being on the cards in the summer.

Bit concerned at VDBs lack of game-time though.
even if pogba plays well and we will the title..he’s still not deserving of an improved contract, which is what he’ll want.

Hes a very good player and exactly the kind who would fit in here. My only reservation is that he will want to take on Bruno's talisman job, and hes not that good. It will be a lot of money for somebody to sit on the bench.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hes a very good player and exactly the kind who would fit in here. My only reservation is that he will want to take on Bruno's talisman job, and hes not that good. It will be a lot of money for somebody to sit on the bench.
He's created more chances than Bruno this season while at Villa.

Safe to say he IS that good.

Walters_19_MuFc

We could have a similar team to the 2006-2008 team if we get him

Martial
Bruno
Grealish New CM Fred Rashford
Shaw Maguire Bailly Wan-Bissaka
De Gea

vs

Saha
Rooney
Giggs Carrick Scholes Ronaldo
Evra Vidic Ferdinand Neville
van der Sar​

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is a ball hog.

Good player but will be very hard to fit in.
His whole game works on keeping the ball longer then the average player. His vision and ability to protect the ball reiterates this. He is playing to his strengths and it's working for him and that what matters.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
We could have a similar team to the 2006-2008 team if we get him

Martial
Bruno
Grealish New CM Fred Rashford
Shaw Maguire Bailly Wan-Bissaka
De Gea

vs

Saha
Rooney
Giggs Carrick Scholes Ronaldo
Evra Vidic Ferdinand Neville
van der Sar​
theres 11 players in both teams, that’s the only similarity I see.

lex talionis

Genuinely just go down their and slap £90m on Villa's table.

He could win us the league.
Think you’re onto something. For all the talk of a CB and a RB, which are genuine areas of interest, the real need is an attacking player of Grealish’s quality. Haaland isn’t coming to OT and we missed out on Sancho, but we just watched a works beat almost beat us tonight. Yes, he’d play on the left but Marcus can perform on the right, and we can continue to bed Greenwood into the league.

And for the bean counters upstairs, Jack would be a marketing dream.

Sign him up!

Wilt

He singlehandedly saved Villa from relegation last season and he’s the reason they‘re top 4 contenders this season.

They‘re not going to sell him.

automaticflare

I love this kid.

he is such such such a good player and a leader. He has been somewhat vilified but I see so many comparisons to him and zlatan in terms of mentality. He has a lot of quirks that people pick on but that splits focus from his performances.

He is not your typical blood and guts “captain” so his attitude is questioned. It’s too easy of a media narrative to look at his quirks.

He is fecking brilliant. Any time he is on a pitch he is 100%. 100% means a lot of different things to a lot of people. To me it means guts. And not guts to fight or tackle. That’s easy. Guts to continuously take and look for the ball. You cannot teach that. This kid is absolutely class and we should buy him now. Forget anyone else just go buy him. He is another leader.

I honestly think if we bought him and Neves we could win this league with a bit of luck.

Adam-Utd

He singlehandedly saved Villa from relegation last season and he’s the reason they‘re top 4 contenders this season.

They‘re not going to sell him.
Think they will if they get a genuinely fair offer and he asks to leave. He's overstayed there by about 3 years now.

Only chance he stays this summer is if they get European football.

lex talionis

We should let Pogba go and sign Grealish.
I wouldn’t want to banish the Pogba we saw tonight.

Martial/Cavani
Grealish Bruno Rashford/Cavani
Pogba

Would shit the pants off most clubs and at least raise the eyebrow of Bayern.

Fitchett

Undoubtedly a good player, but half of the free kicks he wins are dives. Could anyone see Oliver giving him the free kicks he "won" tonight, if he was wearing a red shirt?

Wilt

Think they will if they get a genuinely fair offer and he asks to leave. He's overstayed there by about 3 years now.

Only chance he stays this summer is if they get European football.
If he asks to leave at the end of the season, i suppose they will have to let him go. But they won’t let him go mid season.

Adam-Utd

If he asks to leave at the end of the season, i suppose they will have to let him go. But they won’t let him go mid season.
Oh yeah no chance this january.