Jack Grealish

luke511

His face has been pretty much sliced in half, nasty stuff. Suppose that's what happens when you do something as stupid as sucker punch a footballer on live tv and brag about it.

Trizy

His face has been pretty much sliced in half, nasty stuff. Suppose that's what happens when you do something as stupid as sucker punch a footballer on live tv and brag about it.
Ah ffs, that's shocking. I thought he just got a few punches and deservedly so.

El Zoido

There's a photo doing the rounds supposedly showing that the Villa fans caught up with the guy who punched Grealish. Looks nasty if true.
Didn’t take long to find on twitter. Eurgh, I want to vomit. Can’t even tell if it’s the same guy.

Kag

The picture isn’t him, according to the Twitterati. Albeit it’s probably given the more deranged folk among us some half-witted idea. That said, coming out of prison and boasting that it was ‘the best month of my life’ is a sure way to getting a hiding of some sort. If it is him, my sympathy is in short supply.

Baxter

That photo isn’t him I don’t think.I got forwarded whatsapp conversation with the photo in it, into a group chat and it didn’t mention anything about him. Think it’s some bloke in Glasgow.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Pretty boy thinks he's having a casual kickabout in the park. This is the Premier League sunshine.

El Zoido

Good player that made a mistake. I’m sure he’ll learn from it.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Jack has matured a lot last two years. He'll be disappointed with his part in the second goal and will know now the standards you need to match top level premier league central midfielders.

He'll learn and win us a few games this season with his skill.

Think it's a bit like when Zaha moved back to Palace. His confidence was shot and it took him a good 18 months to get into good form for Palace.

Classical Mechanic

Jack has matured a lot last two years. He'll be disappointed with his part in the second goal and will know now the standards you need to match top level premier league central midfielders.

He'll learn and win us a few games this season with his skill.

Think it's a bit like when Zaha moved back to Palace. His confidence was shot and it took him a good 18 months to get into good form for Palace.
I don't think his confidence is low and he'll need 18 months! He just needs to wake up to the pace of the PL.

AJ10

Looks way too casual regardless the mistake, admiring his shit hair cut I guess.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I finally remember who his face looks like: the actor Joey Lawrence.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think he’s just used to casually strolling around the park in the championship and not getting closed down that quickly.

He was a bit too casual in places but he’s obviously got the talent, just needs to step up the tempo and move it faster.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Some strange stuff here. Other than the feck up for the 2nd spurs goal, he was excellent.

Spark

Looks a complete state.
:lol: Such an awful barnet!

Saying that, thought he was ok today (besides the obvious mistake).

It’s day one, let’s see how he progresses. Certainly not a write off.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He wasn't bad at all. Some nice touches and passes, it's game 1 so players are naturally going to be a little error prone and rusty having not played proper competitive football in a while. Sadly for him he got punished for it.

And yeah, obviously adapting to a higher level/tougher league may take some time. But I certainly wouldn't look at that performance and say he was out of place.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
The PL is where you can get punished for one mistake. Not unusual to feck up considering he's been out of the league for a season and it's the first game of the new campaign.

He'll get better.

marktan

He's a good player, one of Villas better ones. Like Pogba he needs to be a little quicker at times when near his own box, but other then that keeps the ball well, drives forward and can pick out a pass. With a good team around him and some consistency I think he can go up a level in the league.

AJ10

Does Garth Crooks have multiple accounts on here?

I thought he was alright personally, at least he was trying things.
:lol:

Never said he was bad, was good game from him but he was way too casual for my liking.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
For all the talk of us being after Maddison, surprised that there isn't more talk about him.

He's very good, would walk into our team.

Stadjer

For all the talk of us being after Maddison, surprised that there isn't more talk about him.

There are loads of players who would walk into our team (especially into the midfield). He isnt a bad player but is he really good enough to play for a competitive Manchester United team? I doubt that..

Ekeke

He's done well, slightly outshone by McGinn but Grealish is the one who has more of a role controlling the game with passing.