Jack Grealish

Judas

Open to offers
You don't understand football if you can watch this lad and turn your nose up at him still, its so weird and its seemingly often based on reasons that have nothing to do with the actual skill of the player.

Josep Dowling

I think he'd come in here and probably be first or second name on the team sheet a couple of games in.
He's a supreme talent.
I think he’s a decent player but I’ve said before I do not see him and Bruno working together. They will want to work the same space. Who will drop deeper like Pogba currently does? It seems daft for us to spend £100m on him whilst that doesn’t resolve the RW position.

The Oracle

25 years old right now.

Get him signed ASAP and we'll get 5 brilliant seasons out of him.

Grealish and Bruno in same lineup :drool:

Would be a superb signing - but we couldn't afford a bit more for Sancho in the summer.
And we've had no crowd income since so it's not like we've suddenly filled that gap.

You do have to have slight thoughts about was 40m on VDB a good use of the money instead of funding a Grealish move though.
It’s not that we couldn’t afford it. We didn’t want to pay what Dortmund wanted for Sancho - there’s a massive difference.

mu4c_20le

He is worth 100m, I doubt Sancho is.
Sancho is 5 years younger. I would love Grealish here before we signed Bruno, but unless he can do on the right what he does now week in week out, I'm still leaning towards Jadon, a direct pacey dribbling winger that we've lacked since Ronaldo.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I thought it was a no brainer to get him last summer at a good price, but wouldn’t want us to break the bank on him. He’s definitely stepped into break the bank territory. I’m sure Sir Alex would demand we offer as much as we can for him, even go beyond that to stop a rival getting him, and Ole seems to model a lot of his squad building on him. Wouldn’t mind if he went to Madrid but it’d be a killer if he went to a rival. He’s easily good enough to play for anyone.

OrcaFat

Great to see so many posts enthusing about this guy. He is so good that we just have to sign him without any whingeing about priorities. SAF didn’t give a shit about that stuff, if the top players became “available” he tried to get them.

MetoTTT

I really think he's the kind of player we can't let go just because "we're stocked". An interchanging 3 of Rash, Grealish, Bruno behind Martial/Cavani and Mason in the mix will be just oustanding. I know we need a CB and a DM/DLP + competition for AWB... but please thig guy could change everything. Just get him signed!

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
For fecks sake, I’ve personally had a grudge against him because of his calves. Mostly driven by envy, which has had me in denial about his ability. But Jesus Christ he’s a proper footballer. He must be signed at all costs IF we let go of Pogba.

With Pogba he has no room in this squad. You’d just end up trying to shoe horn one of them in and we’ll be back to square one with squad dynamics. Don’t kid yourself thinking you can have him on the bench as insurance for Bruno
Pogba wants to leave and Grealish is better (and a United fan)

No brainer imo

Idxomer

We would be in a title race every season if we have him.

He's that good.

pascell

Reason why he was one of my dream signings last summer. Plenty on here along with myself were saying he's THAT good, others played it down, hopefully tonight proved them wrong. He's ready to do it on the biggest stages, them being in PL title races, CL and international stage and I hope its us giving him that platform to do it on.

Walters_19_MuFc

Sancho is 5 years younger. I would love Grealish here before we signed Bruno, but unless he can do on the right what he does now week in week out, I'm still leaning towards Jadon, a direct pacey dribbling winger that we've lacked since Ronaldo.
Do we not have that in Rashford?

Grealish on the left, with Rashford on the right is tasty.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sign ASAP. A proper footballer who doesn't control the ball like it's a hot potato.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Pogba wants to leave and Grealish is better (and a United fan)

No brainer imo
Is that true?
Brilliant if it is.
Give Villa what they want for him. He's their captain so is obviously a good character in the dressing room and brilliant on the pitch. We'd be well on the way to becoming a team with a proper winning mentality if he is added

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Little? Looks a big cnut to me.
It's why, along with his ability to manipulate the ball, he wins so many fouls. Time after time defenders give him a bit of a nudge that against almost any other player would knock them off balance enough that they lose the ball, but Grealish just shrugs it off and keeps going. Defenders end up having to resort to blatant fouls to stop him. A lot of people look at the stats and say he goes down easily but it's almost the exact opposite. Sure he's had the occasional dive but the majority of times he stays on his feet and keeps going until he's just hacked down. I'm seeing people accuse him of diving in this match but I don't remember any.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Agreed, 10 times better than watching Rashford, drop his head and blast a ball into 4 players versus actually picking a pass.

Grealish seems to just stand there waiting for the pieces to move before he executes what he has in his head.

Grealish would take United to the next level I think.

Of course United still need a Sancho type but what a team United would have.

(Fully expecting Pogba to leave in the summer as most us do) so I don't really see signing a Grealish a problem, and in general it seems like Grealish has wanted a United move for a while. It would be stupid not to get him.
I disagree on one thing, feel Sancho is more like a Grealish player, not rapid but close control and dribbling. Get him bought!

We certainly won't want to pay what Villa will demand for Grealish though. So same difference really.
it’s not. Without trying to repeat myself. We didn’t want to pay what Dortmund wanted for Sancho - we could have afforded to do so, if we wanted to pay that amount. We didn’t.

the difference is that Grealish is at a stage of his career where he really needs to move to a bigger club, and play in the CL - he’s given them a lot of service, and I don’t think Villa will price him out of a move the way Dortmund did with Sancho, or Palace have done with Zaha.

he’s still going to cost lot of money - but can see us and City. It’s in for him in the summer.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He's an annoying fecker but there's No doubt he's an absolute baller.

Would love him at OT in a united shirt.

mu4c_20le

Do we not have that in Rashford?

Grealish on the left, with Rashford on the right is tasty.
Would be lovely if that works out. If only Villa got relegated last season, he'd be here right now. But like Gary Neville said, I think that ship has sailed when we signed Van de Beek instead.

Reddevildans

Top top player. There hasn't been a player in the Premier league recently that's so good and yet so gettable for us. Get him in! Arrogance and flair aswell as the work rate. What more can a United player have. Bruno alongside grealish would be devastating. If Woodward was clever enough he'll slap 80-90m down now and sell pogba for 40m straight after.