Jack Wilshere | I should be in the England squad

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's a better footballer then the rest of those central midfielders, so yeah can see why he feels he deserves to be there.

Storm in a tea cup this

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
He couldn't last more than 50min on the pitch, couldn't get into the 1st team at Bournemouth last year, whenever he started for Ars their midfield would get overrun and some people want him in the WC squad? :lol:
He's the most overrated English player from the past few years.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The single most over rated player in modern football history.

Wayne's World

When you look of the state of the midfield England are bringing then he's absolutely spot on but that's more to do with the state of the quality and depth in England's ranks right now then him being a brilliant midfielder

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The player that should be annoyed is shelvey, not Wilshere.
Maybe, but Shelvey is a prat. So's Wilshere tbf but he looks to have matured a lot recently and actually seems to be fit for once. To not even be on the standby list is bizarre IMO.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Everytime I bothered to watch Arsenal recently he's been one of their better players, not saying much but he should have been picked, same with Smalling, oh well. It's not like England are going to do shit anyway.

Wallez

People seem to be divided about Wilshere, but would you take him to United on a free as a replacement for Fellaini? Wilshere obviously has qualities, but has struggled to perform consistently at the top level. I could see him as backup for Pogba, as we have lacked creativity in midfield without him. Mourinho would give him a hard time, which could either make or brake Wilshere. Can't see how we could go wrong with this deal. Worst case, we sell him next summer and make money on him. Most likely, we get some extra depth in midfield with a decent english squad player. Best case, he finally becomes the world class midfielder that he once was expected to become.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Didn't Guardiola say that there are countless midfielders like him in Spain? Which was practically calling him an average player.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
You don't want Scrappy Doo picking up fights left and right in the world cup.
Sensible decision.

Classical Mechanic

Didn't Guardiola say that there are countless midfielders like him in Spain? Which was practically calling him an average player.
He said in the Barca academy. I think his point was ‘yeah he’s good but we produce that all the time’.

It was after he put in a great performance in and Pep was in one of his pissy moods because they beat Barca

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Id have him at United, especially for free.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
People seem to be divided about Wilshere, but would you take him to United on a free as a replacement for Fellaini? Wilshere obviously has qualities, but has struggled to perform consistently at the top level. I could see him as backup for Pogba, as we have lacked creativity in midfield without him. Mourinho would give him a hard time, which could either make or brake Wilshere. Can't see how we could go wrong with this deal. Worst case, we sell him next summer and make money on him. Most likely, we get some extra depth in midfield with a decent english squad player. Best case, he finally becomes the world class midfielder that he once was expected to become.
Does it have to be between one or the other, can’t we just say “No” to both of them?

RedFish

Wilshire wouldnt be able to hack here under Mourinho.

I quite like him as a player, but I don't think he's got the mental attitude to flourish under a manager like Mou.

Most importantly he's just not that good.

SirAF

Ageist
Is this guy for real? Why is he STILL talking about it :lol:

«wrongly in my opinion, but hey lets not get into that,» Bloody hell :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That's the kind of passive aggressive crap you get from teenage girls. :lol:

The BlackGaijin

England tends to turn these players into monsters by treating them like my are untouchable. Wilshere has received a lot of undeserved call ups that he thinks it’s his God given right.
It was the same with Rooney towards the end. It will be even worse with Kane he will want to play from a hospital bed if he is ever injured.

SambaBoy

Is he likely to sign a new contract? Got West Ham written all over him if not, Noble and Wilshere CM, the gobbiest small man syndrome partnership ever?

haram

Will never play for England at a major tournament again. You’re not good enough Jack, sorry.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's done nothing at the previous two tournaments he's been called up for.

Remember Hodgson pretty much naming him in the squad a year before euro 2016 (a season he played in about 4 games). All I remember is him coming on v Iceland and looking in deep shock at the end of the game.

DavidDeSchmikes

It’s SAD that he wasn’t called up. TOTAL witch hunt!
England are going to regret taking not me bigly. Robbie (great guy) from Arsenal Fan TV (best news network) says it is a DISGRACE I'm not going!! Spineless Southgate is the WORST England manager by far. Total loser!!

InfiniteBoredom

That Barca game will always be the pinnacle of his career.

Which, funnily enough, would have been an Arsenal’s loss had Pep not subbed off Villa and opened the door for Arsenal to attack without worry.

saivet

This guy is putting a story on his insta everyday saying what he's doing everyday of the summer. He's done it 14 days in a row so far.

The man is still so bitter about it and makes him look like an even bigger idiot.

GazTheLegend

He’s such a prick.

Seems to have forgotten that he couldn’t get into the Bournemouth squad while he was there and since he gets injured by a leaf hitting him he’d have been a liability anyway.

Will probably be dropped by Emery in favour of (insert Spanish midfield signing here) and play 2 league cup games before he ends up at West Ham.

haram

Reports on twitter are saying he is on the verge of a move to Palace.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
At 18, he was England's saviour. At 26, Crystal Palace.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
And to think some thought it was ok for him to express his disappointment in the first place. Well it is ok all things considered but it doesn't make him any less of a clown and a drama queen. Much better players have been left and will be left out of big tournaments. The way he is crying about is cringe worthy