Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Before bragging about how great City are - you are aware that they almost gave him away for free to Dortmund right ?
Horsechoker is the class clown, he's just wumming.

NoPace

Sancho's best attribute seems to be his ability to get the ball onto his teammate's feet in scoring position, and we have Rashford and Greenwood who aren't great in the air but can get a shot off well, seems like a perfect fit.

KD6-3.7

So you are following then?
Not really, I don’t follow any United accounts on Twitter anymore, except maybe 1 or 2 people who support United so I stuff they retweet in regards to Sancho but other then that I’m not.

Scholsey2004

True and Foden is top quality. But Foden is only 2 months younger than Sancho and Sancho has had 3 full seasons and another half a season in top flight football.

This was Fodens first full season and he still didn't play that many minutes all things considered.
City have a much stronger squad than Dortmund though so maybe not apples vs apples.

Moiraine

It’s definitely not happening today, no chance. I believe this transfer last year was cursed because of you :lol:

I don’t know how the chain of command is in this forum, but if I was superior to you, I would restrict you in the morning hours until someone else writes that before you. Then we will definitely sign him.

Josep Dowling

I think Sancho would be starting for England if he’s playing in the Premier League. He will be an England regular when he plays for United this new season
Isn’t that just wrong though? A £100m player should be starting for their national team. The fact he doesn’t makes you wonder if he’s really worth that much money.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Isn’t that just wrong though? A £100m player should be starting for their national team. The fact he doesn’t makes you wonder if he’s really worth that much money.
Not really, because Southgates selection choices have been baffling to most.

hubbuh

How much are the players starting ahead of him worth? The England team is stacked with forward players

Judas

Open to offers
Our attack is stacked, and Southgate is clueless on top of that. I'm not surprised Sancho isn't starting. Although he obviously should be ahead of Sterling and Rashford on current form.

keithsingleton

I'm honestly shocked that it's page 86 and people are still debating whether or not Sancho is good enough for United.

Have you looked at our roster and attacking options?
Have you looked at his stats at Dortmund?
Have you seen him play for club and country?

If you're answering yes to those 3 ,especially the first question, and you still don't think he's good enough for United than you need a good knock upside the head
Certainly wouldn't say he wasnt good enough. However, Ive yet to see him play really well for England. Let's hope he shines today.

theklr

He plays AM too right? How is he there?
Dont think he starts there very much but he seems to drift there sometimes. Really perfect in the way Bruno sometimes drift to the sides. Same with Rash that goes on the right within games. Will be very hard for defenders

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The thing is 3 of Rashford, Foden, Grealish, Sancho and Sterling won't be starting. And pretty much all of them are 100 million or thereabouts players. England are quite blessed in the forwards department so no shame in not starting.

TheReligion

Abusive
It's not really that simple is it? All of those England forwards are in the same price bracket aren't they and you can't fit them all in the starting XI

Castia

Nah England’s front 6 are on another level, whoever he picks there will be hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players on the bench.

MDFC Manager

It actually makes me wonder if Southgate is fit to be a football manager, let alone of England.

Cloud7

No because Southgate is a terrible manager who’s going to end up wasting a great generation of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.