5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

Never any doubts about him, it’s hard enough making a big money move, let alone coming in to a club in the state we’ve been in this season.
Same here I had zero doubt about him. He has too much ability to not be a hit here. Once he's physically adapted to the rigours of the PL and is sure of his role in the team he will be outstanding.

MDFC Manager

So if he's a slow starter, I'm definitely very eager to see what he does for the rest of the season :drool:

Valencia Shin Crosses

Adds so much more to the right wing than Greenwood does as we've seen tonight. Not hating on Greenwood but this is why Ole should've been playing Sancho all along.
Yeah it set ups that require width it always has to be Sancho. Play Mason as a striker in lesser games or as a partner with Ronaldo more in the middle of the pitch. He's still a class player but isn't close to the creator Sancho is

BlackBen

Brilliant performance by him, absolutely chuffed for him.

We should be seeing him more on the right, he’s more creative there.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Now that's more like it

Irwin99

Grew into the game more and more and scored a really good goal. As i said before, I think he'll be fine here and he just needed some time to settle.

devil99

What impressed me is his defensive work rate in the second half helping out Bissaka on multiple occasions. Did more in a single game than Martial ever did in a United shirt.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
That passing accuracy % isn't for a normal winger, he's a true playmaker who could keep the ball incredibly well.
Just further underlines the tragedy of his first weeks at United, where he was asked to replace Rashford and where it appeared like he was expected to play the same way. Nothing against Rashford, a brilliant wide forward, but simply totally different type of player.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
We're finally playing closer to him. He hasn't got Rashford's pace, and yet we had been playing like he had. Give him the option to play quick passes and when he does change his pace up he'll destroy defenders.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Fair play to the lad. He’s been great the last couple of games and I hold my hands up I'd been harsh on him beforehand.

Quality player.

AndySmith1990

I'm hoping that kick-starts his United career. I'd like to see him starting regularly from now on, and hopefully that goal will fill him with confidence. I'm excited to see him against tougher opposition at the weekend.

redshaw

That's how you do it. Awesome game from Sancho and got his deserved goal. Really came close to getting one earlier as well, just needed to lift it a bit higher.

Walters_19_MuFc

Welcome to Manchester, Jadon!

I mean, theres a lot more to come from him but that was a glimpse of what he can do.

So happy for him!

DarkXaero

Even before the goal, he was having his moments and looked like our best attacking player. There's so much potential with his passing & link up play, he just needs the right coaching set up and teammates on the same wavelength to excel. Really happy for him that he finally got his first goal for the club and the coaching staff should support him by giving him more starts & playing time.

Chip

Great to see him performing like this :devil:

Apparently, playing in your natural position can have a positive effect.

OmarUnited4ever

Very good today.. fantastic goal... Very bright..

He should keep starting on the right, so he can keep this momentum of good form and keep improving.

I actually enjoyed his defensive discipline and helped out AWB and tracked his runners.

Also loved seeing him taking on his man.. few didn't come off but that's ok, as he mixed it up by going on the outside and coming inside, even had an attempt at scoring..

MOTM for me today.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks like all that wing back training has been paying off :drool:

Devil may care

The talent was never in question but it was a good performance and a really well taken goal, hopefully this kick-starts his United career.

KeanoMagicHat

I much rather him to Greenwood there on the right. Plays as a winger should and keeps the width and makes clever runs.

Pronewbie

Peep
Unpopular opinion: Martial and our lack of a RW made Greenwood look much better than he really is outside of finishing.

I'd rather we give Sancho a run of games on the right.

Scholsey2004

He's getting better every game now as the players around him understand him better. His confidence will have been done a world of good by todays performance. This was the first game here that was really getting close to his Dortmund level. Some great link up with Ronaldo at times as well which bodes well.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Imagine we had a proper attacking full back on that side. Must be tough playing in front of Wan Bissaka.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
This is what I said at the start of the season. He’d find his fitness, rhythm and scoring touch in the CL where there’s a bit more space on the ball. He’s struggling with being double marked, unsure of his teammates runs and suffering the physical nature of the PL. if he gambles on cut backs and keeps taking on his man he’ll rack up goals and assists this season. He’s a classy player. Potentially world class and I don’t say that lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.