Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Really really bad again. Doesn’t seem like he takes care of his passing or anything. Everything feels half arsed with him

elnorte

Freaky fly day
He's not quite at Pogba and Maguire level yet but the way he's going it won't be long.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Really really bad again. Doesn’t seem like he takes care of his passing or anything. Everything feels half arsed with him
And yet he was much better than Rashford. That sub made zero sense. We literally became worse.

SirScholes

It’s clear he needs to be in a team with movement, he’s not going to drift past players, he wants to play quick give and go.
Zero movement around him because the cf line was nearly a combined age of 80, and his passing was shite on top of that

Bobski

He's not quite at Pogba and Maguire level yet but the way he's going it won't be long.
Maguire(at the start) and especially Pogba give you moments of high end quality and influence. Sancho so far, has been so average, the odd bright moment, but almost nothing to make you think there is a elite talent in there.

Devil81

Absolutely rubbish.

Lost count of the amount of under hit 3 yard passes.

E-mal

He should not be starting, Goodness!
Fecking Semedo kept him quite.

Abraxas

Seems to have been sapped of whatever confidence he came over here with.

Worrying. He doesn't seem to be a self-starter in the way a Bruno is. That can come on, regardless of how shite his last performances were and make a difference. Instead he seems to be a man that needs to be a cog in a working system, he needs to be built up, have some good games, feel comfortable.

So now we've just got a passive player that is out of the game, constantly running into traffic through the middle and can't seem to forge any links.

But bloody hell he needs to work more. If you're playing crap that's the thing that can turn it. No excuse.

saivet

Another frustrating thing about his performance is how he played up against Semedo. He had very good games up against him when BVB played Barca in the CL a couple years ago but he looked scared tonight.

Superunknown

There's always next season, I guess.

I think back to his massive transfer thread/s and am starting to wonder if this was just hype. For the massive amount splashed on him, you'd expect more. You'd expect more without the price tag, imo.

PoTMS

Didn't really want him here from the beginning based on the shite performances I'd seen of him for England but kept hearing he was one of the world's best players already at 21. Ha!

I don't wanna see us buy a player from the Bundesliga for the foreseeable future. You can keep your Haaland's and Bellingham's who are playing against Championship teams half the time. They'll just turn out to be shit like Sancho, Werner, Havertz at £100m a pop.

TheMitz

I was excited about s signing him but up to now he's been dreadful.

He needs to start justifying the fee. Shockingly poor tonight

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Sancho for almost every performance so far here. What’s he good at? Doesn’t seem to want to fit in, but then who would. We’re bad.

Frank White

Firmly of the opinion he should be given a run of games to find some form but holy shit he's making it hard to back atm. The amount of times he messes up simple passes was a worry 2 games ago and he looks like he's not getting any better. Should be thankful he's not named Rashford because his 15 minute shite cameo is apparently overshadowing Sancho's 75 minute 0/10.

Ixion

I never really understood why we were so desperate to sign him/a winger, central midfield was always a bigger priority. I'm sure he'll come good eventually but will need to start making a bigger impact soon.

Roboc7

He’s better than we’ve seen so far but is nothing like as good as the hype around him.

united for life

Confidence issue? One day on the right, another on the left, another day he’s part of a weird 4222 formation where he has to roam around, the on the bench… he is much better than this. I’ve seen him with dortmund, this isn’t the sancho we paid for

Superunknown

Firmly of the opinion he should be given a run of games to find some form but holy shit he's making it hard to back atm. The amount of times he messes up simple passes was a worry 2 games ago and he looks like he's not getting any better. Should be thankful he's not named Rashford because his 15 minute shite cameo is apparently overshadowing Sancho's 75 minute 0/10.
In a regular year with a better United side, a run of games would do him good.
A problem I have is that so many of the squad are underperforming and playing very badly, so all we're doing is throwing another badly performing player in the mix. He may actually perform worse if the team keep playing that way.

DomM

What does he genuinely bring to the team?
Not particularly fast.
Not good decision making.
Not a great shot.
Scared to take on his fullback.

I was so looking forward to seeing him tear it up on the wing but so far he really has been mediocre at best and offered next to nothing.

Looks like another waste of money, to add to all the others..

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
We need to stop buying players from Dortmund.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Said it before… German league is weak. He was above average for Dortmund but not good enough for the prem. 70 million wasted.

Frank White

In a regular year with a better United side, a run of games would do him good.
A problem I have is that so many of the squad are underperforming and playing very badly, so all we're doing is throwing another badly performing player in the mix. He may actually perform worse if the team keep playing that way.
Maybe. It's hard to pick a starting 11 of worthy players right now, literally everyone has been shite apart from Dave.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That Jordan Sanchez is bobbins.

Litch

Another player thats turned to shit since they have come here. Sancho can join the queue....

Bobski

If we want to play him then we need to do the same otherwise bench him.
He sure as shit can't play as a winger in a 4-4-2, can't get up and down, cover the wide areas like a traditional winger.

He is a luxury player, but we already have Bruno, Ronaldo, even Greenwood is that type, Sancho can't be the workhorse for them, he needs others to be constantly making the runs for him to find, in a static attack he is quite limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.