Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Serious question time: the heck is up with the Simpsons tattoo? I mean maybe Sonic and Spidey...but the full Simpsons family?!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The Simpson’s is class. Far better than Sonic or Spider-Man!
Oh absolutely, but the best Simpsons was kind of before his time, and getting a tattoo of it? Just bizarre to me. But hey, all power to him.

FreddieTheReddie

Oh absolutely, but the best Simpsons was kind of before his time, and getting a tattoo of it? Just bizarre to me. But hey, all power to him.
The best Metallica was before my time but I would happily get them tattooed on me. I mean if I were into tattoos.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Performance threads have been a thing for years now, how is it people still can’t wrap their heads around such a simple idea?

There’s even a banner at the top of the bloody page.

FreddieTheReddie

It’s to do with the history and traditions of the club. Some numbers are iconic. Some are not.
Those numbers became iconic because iconic players wore them when they were just regular numbers. Maybe Sancho will make 25 an iconic number. I think it’s a good number, 2+5=7 but without the pressure are curse of 7.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Those numbers became iconic because iconic players wore them when they were just regular numbers. Maybe Sancho will make 25 an iconic number. I think it’s a good number, 2+5=7 but without the pressure are curse of 7.
He will wear 7 after Cavani and make it iconic again.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Just saw his interview for mutv. Didn't know his younger brother passed away at a young age. I'm so fecking hype for this lad to play and really hope he does well. I'm gonna make a prediction he ends up as our player of the season.

Chief123

I’m normally apprehensive with new young signings coming in, but I genuinely believe Sancho will be one of the star performers in the league this season.

A major reason I think he’ll be a huge success is the simple fact that he has AWB playing behind him. We already know AWB is a beast one on one defending. He doesn’t need any help. This strength alone will allow us to leave Sancho upfield majority of the time and just let him do his thing. I can see us catching teams out so many times on the counter attack down that side. Sancho will rarely need to track back.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sancho and Shaw down the left hand side is going to be a sight to behold.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Can't wait to see him play. Great addition for the PL in general.

AFC NimbleThumb

Lad is already being written off by his own ‘fans’ cause he isn’t Jack Grealish; can’t wait for him to actually play & show them how remarkable he is at 21.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Just seen the third kit launch, only just sunk in that Jadon is a red :devil:

I am buzzing too see him in action, he'll bring energy, direct pace/power and skill to an already quality front line.

Giggsy13

Lad is already being written off by his own ‘fans’ cause he isn’t Jack Grealish; can’t wait for him to actually play & show them how remarkable he is at 21.
That Grealish thread has some of the worst takes I’ve seen on the cafe. We got one of the best young players in the world for £73 million yet people want to moan over a £100 million move for Grealish. Mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.