5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

Really growing to be one of our best players. Can't believe all the doubt at the start of the season.

He’s some player. Still only 21 too? He’s gonna be top class. Reminds me of Hazard so much. Not as clinical but similar playmaking styles.

cyberman

He’s found his feet now. Teaming up with Bruno is going to see some ridiculous combined stats

RuudtheRed

2 assists today and could've been 3 if Elanga had done better with his first big chance. That was preceded by a magical moment on the left wing where Sancho just Messi-ed through a bunch of Leeds players. His stamina seems a lot better now too.

I believe his numbers will improve even more now and the Dortmund version of Sancho will shine through.

Idxomer

He's showing his quality every week now, 2 assists, excellent driblling, incredible control in tight spaces... Great to see a true winger in our team
The thing is he's very much an unconventional winger, the comparison with Neymar is starting to make sense.

3vra

Like i was saying few weeks ago he is great, his awareness is awesome and his passing for moving player is spot on almost all the time. But he needs movement. Years a head of Rashford in terms of intelligence. Hard to believe he is still 22. With Greenwood out of the picture we need someone for the right side. Maybe Ten Hag could take Anthony for Ajax with him ? :)

RepardReece

Who was it in here saying Dan James was more effective than him a month ago?

Braindead.

3KDré

All it was ever going to take was some time adjusting. His quality on the ball has always been there for everyone to see.

Strats

He's put consistently put in great performances the last month or two.

Long may it continue

Manny

Grammar Police
Loving watching him play. So slick on the ball with an end product, and he tracks back to help the CMs

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Lovely player. Still think his sharpness especially in his passing can improve further but he's easily our best attacker right now.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Best thing about him is his first touch. It’s miles better than any of our other attackers.

El Jefe

I expected him to prove himself as our best wide player this season which he clearly has now. I expect him to be our best attacker next season once we finally have a fliud set up.

He's excellent.

madzo2007

Really good game from him today. Seems like he was the only player that could carry the ball normally on a soaking pitch.

Should have been 3 assists for that Elanga chance

Kaos

Getting to the point where he's pretty much involved in a goal every game now. Close to the Dortmund Sancho.

I think he'll be mint next season, especially with a proper midfield and if we're lucky - better fullbacks.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I've been critical of Sancho but over this past month he's really come to the boil.

Bobski

That was his best of the season, 90 mins of work, with skill and end product.

At that level he will be a star for us for years.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
A pure gem. Delighted for him.

Whisper it but we are genuine contenders to go all the way in Europe when Sancho, Pogba and Fernandes are in this form. Nobody will fancy facing that attack, with Ronaldo saving his best for Europe, and if we take care of Atletico, there’s every chance we can really trouble any team left.

Status
Not open for further replies.