5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

led_scholes

I think it was his worst performance in the last 3 months. I m hopeful he will be much better next game.

CloneMC16

Shocking today. He was quite good before the break, but that was awful. Nothing he did was coming off.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Looked absolutely gassed after the 60 min mark. Considering he’s not even played in the international, points to laziness at keeping himself for over the last two weeks with no games.

Not really doing himself any favors. He arrived unfit as well at the start of the season and he doesn’t look fit even now.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Not cut out for this level. Doesn't have the ability or the professionalism. Pep was right to feck him out of City. Pogba mk2.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I swear he's a great talent but he was just so fecking poor today wtf. What is it about the place that turns every player to shite bar maybe Bruno?

Roboc7

He’s a good player but he’s nowhere near as good as he was hyped up to be and wasn’t the bargain a lot of people thought. I’m sure he’ll do well for us in time but I’m not convinced he’s going to as good as a lot of people think.

The United

Young and learning.

For United fans seeing some explosive wingers back in the days, this guy must be extremely tame. Should be played in the middle instead.

Marwood

Can't help but have doubts. Always have.

Plenty of talent but my word he's soft.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Will let him off for that one as he's been on form but yeah, that was really shit, especially the second half.

Hopefully just a bad day at the office

Frank White

Poor today and it seems that when he’s poor, we’re poor as an attacking threat.
Even worse than that, looks like he was genuinely playing for the oppo team. Probably ended the game with more chances created for Leicester :houllier:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Clearly tired as was Dalot and that really blunted our attack. Poor game today and needs to work on his fitness

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Even worse than that, looks like he was genuinely playing for the oppo team. Probably ended the game with more chances created for Leicester :houllier:
Yeah, I think he knew he wasn’t good too, which meant he was trying to force it, as seen by him snatching at that one near the end. He’s been good enough since Christmas for us to allow him a bad game. Hopefully it’s just a one off

YooNow

No speed, no physical presence. Has to heavily rely upon teammates for combination plays, which is not coming off at all in this current team.

Always had doubts about Sancho having seen him play in Bundesliga, and this game proves it. Always has to kill the ball to get into the next phase of action, and in a high-tempo league like the PL, he is so easily nullified.

Really disappointing; Sancho is fit only for a support role, and will never take centerpiece even in this poor United side.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Looked absolutely gassed after the 60 min mark. Considering he’s not even played in the international, points to laziness at keeping himself for over the last two weeks with no games.

Not really doing himself any favors. He arrived unfit as well at the start of the season and he doesn’t look fit even now.
Points to you but knowing much about match sharpness.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
They say he is the new Messi, maybe they mean this season version of Messi.

Saddy

We've been absolutely fleeced - Harvey Barnes is miles better than this lad and will take his place in the England squad

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
I don't understand why players when not doing well can't at least work hard. It's the least the fans can ask. He's had a decent season but my god, he was awful today and should go back to basics and work much harder, otherwise he's another player on the list which should be considered good backups because their workrate isn't up for the top, proffessional level.

Cathy Ferguson

But but, he had great stats in the Bundesliga.

Too slow to be a top wide forward in the PL and nowhere near a 73m player.

Frank White

I don't understand why players when not doing well can't at least work hard. It's the least the fans can ask. He's had a decent season but my god, he was awful today and should go back to basics and work much harder, otherwise he's another player on the list which should be considered good backups because their workrate isn't up for the top, proffessional level.
What? 5 or 6 good games equate to a "decent" season these days?

BerryBerryShrew

I'll repeat what I have always said: he's going to be a world class player. He had a poor game today but even leaving that aside he needs a functional team in which to thrive which he doesn't have now. Calm down and give the kid a chance. The £70m (or so) fee will prove to be a bargain.

ForeverRed1

If he wants to go to the World Cup he has to really really get on it now. Southgate won’t pick him if he isn’t in form.

Irwin99

Doesn't have a lot of authority in his game at times. When the team plays better as a whole he seems to perk up but I rarely think he's going to take the ball and pick the team up when we're actually struggling.

El Jefe

Big fan but he was horrendous today, how did he not get subbed. I don't care who was coming on for him he was that terrible that he didn't deserve to play the full 90.

RomfordRed75

I disagree with all these "he can't dribble" posts. We play far too slow a game for him. Everytime he gets the ball there are 2 or 3 defenders around him. The only options he has is to beat them all or pass back to Shaw/Fernandes who take 4 or 5 touches and give him the ball back still with 3 players round him.
We are just a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.