5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

0le

Said this in the match day thread, but he looks for us how he does for England. He looks like a 20-year-old, a bit meek, someone on the fringes of the side. There’s no incision or conviction right now.

What Dortmund do really well is create an environment where their kids get the freedom to develop, free of an expectations. He’ll be feeling it a lot more here and for England, especially with Rashford and Cavani having been out. We see it now with Greenwood where he has come through that phase, been backed by the manager, and now he has the conviction to do what he does best for United.

A goal or a key contribution will give him some confidence, but Ronaldo being here will be massive for taking the pressure off him.
Agreed, good post!

Prodigy24

He's been very disappointing in every game so far. Looks so slow and uninterested. It will take time until he gets going but not looking good at the moment.

Sanchez7

With Rashford back and Ronaldo strating up top Sancho will find himself starting on the bench unless he improves alot from here on.
On the bright side, what a bench we will have. It looked awful just a few years ago.

PoTMS

I don't get why we've bought another player that favours the left side. I thought we finally bought a right sided player.

RUCK4444

I don't know what people are expecting. A forward needs the ball in advanced areas to perform. It was a poor performance but players can perform in a vacuum.
Yeah poor example game to judge him to be fair.

We were awful and almost never in their half of the pitch for large parts let alone playing well and linking up which is his game.

We look very slow in build up, I’m hoping we improve and become more fluid with the ball in the next games, we will see him more involved then.

mu4c_20le

If we needed someone to do a copule of stepovers then pass it straight to the opposition, just play Andreas

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
With Rashford back and Ronaldo strating up top Sancho will find himself starting on the bench unless he improves alot from here on.
Well he has has one whole start now...

Ridiculous post.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Very disappointed with his overall display, he look so off pace and unadventurous. He may need a few more months to adapt to the speed and physical side of the league. Jumping from BL to PL might be abit too much for him.

Gibb11

Didnt get the ball in advanced positions except for one and he lost possession, what was really concerning to me was his lack of intensity, with ronaldo coming in he's got to play apart around and a bust a gut otherwise Daniel James will be priotised over him to get the balence right

Dinghy

Another flat performance. Couple of decent touches, but goes into hiding for most of the game. He had a lot of these games in Germany as well. He's not one that will transform us into a free-flowing attacking machine, much more of a luxury player. He'll be on the bench when Rashford is back.

marktan

He looks how he often looked for Dortmund in the CL. It's just playing for Dortmund in the Bundesliga they get acres of space to play in. Rashford and Greenwood will be ahead of him purely because they're a lot, lot faster than he is.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We bought him to improve our build up and link up play, which he will do when we decide to play as a team.

When we play as vibes FC, a bunch of individuals who just lump the ball in the box or try the killer ball at first asking, no he won't suit that or make much of an impact there. That's pretty much all there us to it. He's brilliantly creative and a great decision maker and excellent technically, leading to him being a phenomenal link up player. Sancho is a signing who is supposed to move us away from being a team of individuals all trying to do it all on their own.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
James looked better and James was his usual shit self.

I mean, damn.

DoomSlayer

I knew it would take time to settle with the pace. But he will come good, I have no doubt about it. Doesn't look sharp enough yet and isn't in sync with anyone in the team.

The Oracle

Is the gulf in class really that big between the Premier League and the Bundesliga?

I thought he was really poor today.

Maybe you don't get much for £70m these days.

Stringer

I understand that he may still be working towards developing his full match fitness but the lack of any real attempt to create something today was disappointing. He seemed content just to keep possession.

Red_Aaron

I wouldn't be too hard on him.
He was reasonably neat and tidy without really affecting the game.

The biggest transition he'll face is the step up in physical intensity. You could see he wanted more time than wolves were allowing him.

I'm sure he'll get there eventually , the talent is there

slored1

Needs time obviously. Start him again vs Newcastle, no reason why not.

kundalini

Terrible performance. Created more danger in our penalty area than he did in Wolves'.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Not that great. Ole shouldn't have started him. He isn't ready for PL yet.

bosnian_red

He's been very disappointing in every game so far. Looks so slow and uninterested. It will take time until he gets going but not looking good at the moment.
It's his first start, and we got pummeled as a team by fecking Wolves. We got bailed out by a wonder save from De Gea, AWB last ditch goal line save, Varane masterclass, and their goalkeeper gifting us a goal.

I'd start being concerned if we show team play and play well as a team, and he has no role in that.

Jaxa

Really not worried about that performance

He will only improve the more experience he gets in the league

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Another flat performance. Couple of decent touches, but goes into hiding for most of the game. He had a lot of these games in Germany as well. He's not one that will transform us into a free-flowing attacking machine, much more of a luxury player. He'll be on the bench when Rashford is back.
Are you serious? Why the hell did we sign him then

Mercurial

He will come good, but he is so easily bullied this far. EPL is clearly taxing on him harder than Bundesliga.

marktan

It's his first start, and we got pummeled as a team by fecking Wolves. We got bailed out by a wonder save from De Gea, AWB last ditch goal line save, Varane masterclass, and their goalkeeper gifting us a goal.

I'd start being concerned if we show team play and play well as a team, and he has no role in that.
Doesn't explain not being able to take on a single player, mis-placing passes and just jogging around. Generational talent you said?

bosnian_red

James looked better and James was his usual shit self.

I mean, damn.
James is someone who gets his head down and is direct and tries to run in and cross all the time. Another one in our team who tries to do it all on his own. Sancho is a team player who will look to link up. He is going to be invisible when we decide to play as a team of individuals who all try the killer ball right away.

el3mel

At the moment it'll be better for us to put Pogba left, Greenwood right and Ronaldo center after the international break.

Sancho will have to find his way into the team from the bench, until he regains some fitness and improves.

Frank Sinatra Fan

Wumming
I fear United will ruin Sancho and stifle his evolution as player if he had went to City instead and be coached by Guardiola rather than Ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.