Last edited:

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
We need him running at people from the off... :keano:

villain

Hates Beyoncé
7adon Sancho :drool:

I think he's getting double goals & assists in all comps, and wouldn't be surprised if he usurps Rashford from LW by seasons end with Greenwood keeping his spot at RW.

Ole'sattheWheel

Imagine the reception of the OT crowd when he first gets on the ball and starts running at players from the RW :drool: :drool:

I heard he's best when playing on the left wing?
His adult record

Right wing:
Goals per game - 0.34
Assists per game - 0.51

Left wing:
Goals per game - 0.44
Assists per game - 0.51

Those numbers are all well above Rashford's record, though the Bundesliga is not the PL.

There is a very good chance England's front three by the middle of the decade will all be Manchester United players :drool:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I heard he's best when playing on the left wing?
He's best when he can play together with an attacking full back, but it does not matter much ob which wing that happens. He had better stats on the left in the last season, but simply Guerreiro was better than Meunier, last season he had better stats on the right as Hakimi was better than Guerreiro.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Oh my god I can’t believe he’s signed for us! Might not be able to go to his debut though cos if a freaking wedding! Not like I can back out as l am the best man. :lol:

Highfather_24

Healthy expectation of 20(G+A) in his first season. Afterall its the PL and not Bundesliga.

KennyBurner

Great signing!!! Now let’s go on and secure some more. Can’t wait till preseason.

pascell

His adult record

Right wing:
Goals per game - 0.34
Assists per game - 0.51

Left wing:
Goals per game - 0.44
Assists per game - 0.51

Those numbers are all well above Rashford's record, though the Bundesliga is not the PL.

There is a very good chance England's front three by the middle of the decade will all be Manchester United players :drool:
He's best when he can play together with an attacking full back, but it does not matter much ob which wing that happens. He had better stats on the left in the last season, but simply Guerreiro was better than Meunier, last season he had better stats on the right as Hakimi was better than Guerreiro.
Guys, I was joking :lol: I've been following Sancho since the u17 WC.

I agree about the Hakimi part, he needs that full/wing back overlapping to create room for him to go 1vs1 with his defender.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think 10 goals and 15 assists is a fair expectation for his first season.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Performance in the medical? :)

I don’t think he’ll get a huge amounts of goals and assists next year. It’s all about bedding in and finding rhythm. When he hits 23/24 I’d expect him to be in double figures for both and in the conversation as being one of the better attackers in the league. After that it’s all up to him if he can become world class.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
So chuffed about this. Long time ago when I still had time to watch academy games, remember him as absolutely amazing talent with unreal dribbling ability. Was so jealous Mancity have him and then that Dortmund got him for next to nothing! Here we are 4 or 5 years later. He plays for us.

Hope the expectations are not too high since EPL is a different level but he's absolute class and great fit for our team. We desperately needed a good consistent dribbler from the wing, since there was always enough speed but not enough variety when we headed towards packed defences. Sancho will help with that big time. Just wonder how long it will take to realize he's 20% better on the left and we play him there but perhaps he can build a good relationship with AWB, think it will be even better with Shaw if he shows on the left though.

He's a playmaker so runners around him will be crucial but typologically he will fit anyway, there's a lot of player capable of playing one touch football and he can play anywhere across the front line behind the striker so shouldn't be a problem if we sell Pogba and he alternates from the left with Rashford. We can clear Mata's wages and perhaps cash in on James, Amad should get the rest of the game time there with Greenwood providing plenty of healthy competition too..

littleman

Really excited about this. Can't wait to see Jadon play in the new season.

Rashford, Sancho and Greenwood feels like the frontline sorted for the next 10 years. We'll always need new blood to keep the squad competitive and fresh, and maybe they'll displace RSG. But this feels positive.

Alongside Bruno, we have a serious attacking team for the next 5 years. And Cavani's here to bridge at the top level for 1-2 more years.

I still think we need another midfield stalwart to seriously challenge, ideally a defensive talent.

Kearnkoff69

Excited to see him pull on the shirt for the first time - I hope be bags his debut goal at OT, the celebrations would be wild.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I see a lot of Rashford/Gashford posts for Rashford when he's not on it, any ideas what the names will be for Sancho?

These are the truly important questions.

Adam-Utd

I would say 15 goals and 20 assists. Or combined 35 G/A is minimum for his talent.
Depends on amount of appearances and of course he needs to adjust to the league. He's more than capable but he won't get the space like he does in Germany.

I'm not really bothered about him getting big numbers as long as he helps improve the team balance (which i'm sure he will)

The fact we can rest Rashford and play Greenwood on the right at times and not drop in quality is so helpful.

Adam-Utd

I see a lot of Rashford/Gashford posts for Rashford when he's not on it, any ideas what the names will be for Sancho?

These are the truly important questions.
Sanchslow, Sanchno, Sanchoff etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.