5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeezix

@MyOnlySolskjaer Is it possible to change the picture in the OP. Many caf visitors are not logged in (including me most of the time) and the OP pops up with Sancho still in Dortmund's shirt

Maybe one with Sancho in United Shirt??

Buzzing to see the lad play :devil:

Mr Smith

Incredibly a lot of English pundits not convinced by the signing of Sancho. It's like they don't watch or rate any football outside of England. I'm watching a preview for the Leeds game with Glenn Hoddle and Tim Sherwood, and neither of them seem to have a clue what type of player Sancho is. Glenn Hoddle actually says he thinks Sancho needs to be a player to get out wide and deliver crosses in, and says "I haven't seen much of him but the jury's still out for me, I'm not convinced".

Can't wait to see Sancho make these clueless dinosaur's eat their words.

Crimson King

Incredibly a lot of English pundits not convinced by the signing of Sancho. It's like they don't watch or rate any football outside of England. I'm watching a preview for the Leeds game with Glenn Hoddle and Tim Sherwood, and neither of them seem to have a clue what type of player Sancho is. Glenn Hoddle actually says he thinks Sancho needs to be a player to get out wide and deliver crosses in, and says "I haven't seen much of him but the jury's still out for me, I'm not convinced".

Can't wait to see Sancho make these clueless dinosaur's eat their words.
I mean Hoddle and Sherwood are two of the laziest pundits going. They really offer nothing and are just there because of their connections.

It's also just another example of people wanting a United signing to fail. Whether they're conscious of it or not, the praise they're giving to Grealish compared to Sancho is quite staggering.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can’t wait to see this lad shine. The only Englishman since beckham to get 10+assist in 3 seasons in a row… sancho it’s time for you to take to the premier league stage

Zen86

I mean Hoddle and Sherwood are two of the laziest pundits going. They really offer nothing and are just there because of their connections.

It's also just another example of people wanting a United signing to fail. Whether they're conscious of it or not, the praise they're giving to Grealish compared to Sancho is quite staggering.
It works nicely for us to be honest. Gives Sancho something to prove and takes the pressure off his £70m+ price tag.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Ole is naturally a conservative coach. No way he starts. Will be Dan James.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Sancho is a top class talent. If he’s available you start him and bring him off after 60-70 mins if you’ve got to.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Sancho is a top class talent. If he’s available you start him and bring him off after 60-70 mins if you’ve got to.
That's how i want too, play him and then sub him off.

GueRed

Watched him closely the last couple of years. Has been very impressive

It's a big step up from Bundesliga to Premier League though.

He's still 21. I hope fans are patience and give him time to adjust to his new teammates and a new league. The potential is huge

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Didnt look that match fit. It will probably be a couple games into the season before he is a regular starter?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
If the current crop of guys can't beat Leeds at OT then we should prepare to battle for 4th instead of thinking we can keep pace with City.
Like I said.

Ridiculous narrative that he should cut his holiday short in here in the last week or so.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Barely touched the ball.

So whats the consensus on him playing on the left ? I thought we finally filled the glaring hole at RW after all these years.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Barely touched the ball.

So whats the consensus on him playing on the left ? I thought we finally filled the glaring hole at RW after all these years.
I'd say he will rotate with Greenwood/Rashford all the time.

Uniquim

The game winded down about the time he came on. Nice for him to get a couple of minutes. He'll get going soon enough.

Barely touched the ball.

Think that was largely down to Ole wanting to keep Greenwoon on the field.
In any case, he's played on both sides for Dortmund, and probably will for us too, although mostly on the right.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Barely touched the ball.

Can play either flank equally well, it'll be a case of who is fit at the time. When rashford is in, he'll play on the right. Sometimes left with Greenwood right. Sometimes right with Pogba left. Will play more on the right if everyone is fit though IMO.

el3mel

He clearly is still regaining form and lacking some fitness. Not worried.

Regarding his position, as I said in matchday thread, he won't be stuck on the right. We'll see him a lot on the left as well. With Rashford competing on the left and Greenwood on the right, Sancho can easily play on both flanks and both will have to be on their toes.

Nick7

Barely touched the ball.

Greenwood doesn’t play on the left and Ole clearly sees Martial as a striker.

Adisa

There was a moment where he just made a slight body feint and put two players off balance. Fecking skillful player.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s pretty obvious why he played on the left — he can play both sides and Greenwood almost entirely plays on the right, whilst Martial is a no.9.

Like, do people actually watch us?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
There was a moment where he just made a slight body feint and put two players off balance. Fecking skillful player.
Yep. It’s only just started but he’s got that about him with the trickery/gliding. It’s effortless to his game. Honestly Neymar style.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
It’s pretty obvious why he played on the left — he can play both sides and Greenwood almost entirely plays on the right, whilst Martial is a no.9.

Like, do people actually watch us?
Agreed but I think people downplay how good Greenwood is on both sides, it's where his goal came from as well.

Adisa

Yep. It’s only just started but he’s got that about him with the trickery/gliding. It’s effortless to his game. Honestly Neymar style.
Been saying it for ages. Closest player to Neymar I can think of.

El Zoido

You can just tell with some players that they’re class, with the way they carry the ball. Sancho is one of those players. He’s going to be immense for us, I don’t think it’s in doubt. I can’t wait to see this team flying.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Never rated him. We'd be lucky if we can sell him back to Dortmund for 20m.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Ole should have instead played martial on the left, greenwood forward and sancho on the right.

Martial needs space to operate and greenwood is lethal infront of goal.

Sylar

Easing him in with minutes is smart especially as its been stated hes been sick. Im excited to see him in positions that James got into in the first half.

croadyman

Minor gripe from today was we couldn't get him more of the ball in that 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.