Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Better today. I liked his movement and he was better on the ball. Could have scored too if he was a bit luckier.

He is probably not really starting on merit atm, I think Martial looks more dangerous, but I’m happy to persist with him till he finds his feet. Hopefully that will be soon though because when Rashford returns competition will be intense.
Based on what? Nothing whatsoever?

predator

Youth NITK
Genuinely don't know what people expect, unless they never watched him at dortmund and understood how different they play than we have, ever. He will take time to adjust to the new league and new style of play which doesn't really have a methodical and machine like approach that his former team has. He has all the ability to succeed and I'm sure will, he just needs time to find out how he gets the best out of himself in a team like ours.

Real Name

He was good today. Ran, crossed, dribbled, tried things, was active. Fell a bit in the 2nd half but he'll come good soon.

mav_9me

He will be fine. Wait for him and the rest of the players to develop an understanding. They will figure out his style of play the more they play together.

Very few hit off straight like Bruno...

Actually that Lingard goal would be typical of how he plays and is involved, short passes and moves. Credit to Lingard for that.

UncleBob

Thought he started slowly, but looked better and better as the match went on. Went on some great runs that went unnoticed, that’s usually what happens when Matic is plodding around

Dante

Average bang
He struggled with the tempo today. But pretty much everybody from the Bundesliga has the same problem. If anything, he's doing better than Havertz at the same stage last season.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Was good in some occasions, but sometime he needs to flash that ball across the face of goal, was doing one two many tricks!!

tjb

Remember the post come the end of the season. Sancho has been extremely average since he arrived, and putting the excuses (new league, needs time) aside, I've seen nothing to back-up the hype over the last 2 years.
Remember your post by the end of the season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
On the bench midweek. Deserved the benefit of the doubt to start today, but Lingard deserves it.

chris123

I thought he was much improved today. Showed some really nice link up play with Ronaldo, advanced the ball well. I'm excited to see him in a game where he actually has space to exploit, but I'm not worried about him finding his feet.

Steven-UK

:lol:

Sure why let facts get in the way of opinions?!

The other weird thing in your opinion is that be clearly played better today than in his last appearance. Which is exactly what you’d expect/hope for from a player trying to settled into a new team/league.
I think most of us expected far more 'directness' from the player, and you cannot deny he has been playing it very safe. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he was certainly over-hyped. There are already people on here claiming he is world class, but not on the evidence so far - like I said, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see a lot there if I'm honest.

Let's face it, the first half today we were woeful....Ronaldo scores, builds momentum, and we go on to win what looked like an easy win. Without Ronnie today, we could easily have lost that game.

Andersons Dietician

He doesn’t look like the Sancho that was thriving in the Bundesliga but again he’s not getting the space you get in that league and I think it’s clear to see he and his team mates are not quite on the same wavelength yet. For me he’s shown moments of his quality when he has played he just has to do that over 90 mins.

Felt as though he was just starting to come to grips with the game just before he was substituted. Must add don’t think Shaw was that good today and not offering him the overlap enough.

Revan

Assumptionman
Not worried at all. He is a class player and will turn out good for us. But it might take some time, likely half a season.

Dembeza

He will come right. He was taking on players today which was nice to see. He should improve his cut back passes , they always seem like they are underhit.

erlingbrauthaaland

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund fan here. His capabilities and what he's done at my team made me start watching M.United games. The obvious here is that he needs to settle into the team and understand what Solskjaer wants from him. As long as what is wanted from him complements his capabilities, he will shine. I'm really excited to see the Sancho-Haaland combination become Sancho-Ronaldo. He was clinical and a fun to watch with Haaland, which makes me more sad that he's now gone. He has potential to be the same, if not better, with Ronaldo.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Watching the game back now on Sky, the kids clearly got 'it', once things really start clicking he's going to be a superstar for us

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
He needs to focus on getting crosses in early now that he's got Ronnie around, he need to focus more on running to the byline or from a standing position whip in dangerous looking ball.

The Uncle of All Uncles

He's got nice skills for sure, just needs a goal or assist to get the monkey off his back and really get going. Then he'll be fine, I'm quite sure.

Eddy_JukeZ

I thought he was much better today.

I think some people on here are expecting a different player than the one Sancho is.

DeGea

He needs a bit of time, but Ole needs to protect him from all the negative media that will surely come if he doesn't score many goals/create many assists soon. Confidence can be a fragile thing, especially for young players. From the outside, he looks like a quiet, reserved person, and might not cope very well if criticism is not managed.

siw2007

He had a good first half, had some good dribbles, picked up some good positions, kept it simple at times. 2nd half he struggled, things didn’t go for him, it was the right call to take him off. Have no worries over him, he is going to have to take some time to adapt to football in this league.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is entirely a different player to Rashford. For some reason, I thought we are getting a similar player to Rashford on the right.

Rashford,Sancho and Mason all have different types of qualities. Thrilled !!

Highfather_24

There's going to be one game this season, where he's going to be unplayable, and then the floodgates will open. Hope that game comes soon rather than later.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I rate Jadon and I know he will come good for us, but he was probably our worst performer today in my opinion.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
With Ronaldo in the box, he will definitely get the assist monkey off his back. Averages 20 assists across all comps in his 3 full seasons...

Bundesliga to PL jump takes time for some. Werner still struggles, Havertz took his time, Kagawa never managed it, Mustafi failed completely, Ballack took his time. I'd say Ilkay Gundogan is someone who comes to mind as someone who settled quickly.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He did well, Newcastle were anti-football and many times he had the ball, opponents were backing off to their own box.

Renegade

With Ronaldo in the box, he will definitely get the assist monkey off his back. Averages 20 assists across all comps in his 3 full seasons...

Bundesliga to PL jump takes time for some. Werner still struggles, Havertz took his time, Kagawa never managed it, Mustafi failed completely, Ballack took his time. I'd say Ilkay Gundogan is someone who comes to mind as someone who settled quickly.
Gundogan was back up for a couple seasons. Definitely tool him a while to hit form.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He did well, Newcastle were anti-football and many times he had the ball, opponents were backing off to their own box.
80% of the sides we face will set up this way though. He will need to adapt to this.

Dve

His final pass let him down a bit - although often not by much. But you can see his quality when on the ball and I´m pretty confident he´ll get plenty of goals and assists for us this and coming seasons. Great player.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
80% of the sides we face will set up this way though. He will need to adapt to this.
Sure, but for now I'm chilling with feeling he makes that 80% shit their pants. Makes more space for Bruno to torpedo them from distance.

Boavista

Mustafi was never a Bundesliga player before joining Arsenal. He played for Everton's u23s before going to Italy, then Valencia and on to Arsenal.

Camilo

He needs to spend some time with Jesse, learn how he moves, thinks, sees the game. He's come to the right club to learn from the best.

El Jefe

I believe in this kid a lot. Ronaldo being here as well as the competition we have in this squad will force him to work even harder. His talent is unreal and a lot of people downplaying him, have barely seen him play consistently outside of England and his few United minutes. He is a potential star but understandably looks tentative and like he's trying to figure us out. When he gets comfortable with his role and understanding his teammates runs and actions, he'll go up a few gears.

MadMike

Really? What are you seeing? I've genuinly not noticed Martial do anything to suggest he looks more dangerous than anyone so far this season, let alone Sancho. I'm not even a Martial hater but honestly, he looks so far off it he's actually looking like he may fall below lingard in the pecking order.
He was far better than Sancho when he came on in the Wolves game, more direct, more of a threat and linking up better. Sancho was really poor in that game and everyone pretty much agreed that Martial looked better when he came on.
This game he came on for 5 minutes and made half the goal for Lingard by throwing off two players with his dummy.

You didn't see those?

Zoo

Compared to his other games I liked his performance today. Maybe he should be a bit more selfish and go for it by himself, nobody would begrudge him for that.

Blood Mage

He just needs to get used to playing more direct, he's come from a possession-focused team to a quick transition/counter-attack team.

theklr

You can see glimpses of how good he actually is, but his style is very dependant on good synchronization with his teammates and he was playing against 2-3 men on the wing most of the time. He just need a goal or an assist to get that confidemce boost.

When you look at the 321 sideways passes we made today he is desperatly needed and he’ll come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.