Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I’m not seeing it yet
Yeah we haven't, but it's been down to where he has been receiving the ball a lot of the time. He hasn't attempted to make any runs from a counter or a through ball, but rather receive the ball through build-up play.

Hopefully this match will be more open and gives him the chance to utilise the pace he has

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yeah we haven't, but it's been down to where he has been receiving the ball a lot of the time. He hasn't attempted to make any runs from a counter or a through ball, but rather receive the ball through build-up play.

Hopefully this match will be more open and gives him the chance to utilise the pace he has
Hope so, want to see him open up and go for it, ive longed for blistering pace on both flanks :drool:

RUCK4444

Needs to be a bit more direct, he’s not slow but his typical game is when he’s linking up, we haven’t seen much of that yet.

Would like to see him play tonight from the start, just need to keep getting him minutes and it will click. He’s extremely talented.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Feels like his United career hasn't even started yet. I hope he gets 90 minutes tonight.

AgentSmith

I’m thinking he looks more like a young Mata than an old fashioned winger. I suspect as he gets older his game will be more inside.

brilliant skills, shame he doesn’t have pace. Think how good he’d be (still gonna be a top player obv)

It’s an interesting comparison and seemingly quite an apt one. I think it’s also why people who’d seen a lot of Sancho in the Bundesliga were stressing how an attacking RB is an important part of a system that allows him to flourish. A constant threat on the outside of Sancho (Hakimi) allows him to come inside more effectively and link play. That being said I personally think he has more pace and acceleration than Mata did.

I think when things click for Sancho he’ll he an absolute joy to watch, especially with players like Ronaldo and Greenwood.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

It’s an interesting comparison and seemingly quite an apt one. I think it’s also why people who’d seen a lot of Sancho in the Bundesliga were stressing how an attacking RB is an important part of a system that allows him to flourish. A constant threat on the outside of Sancho (Hakimi) allows him to come inside more effectively and link play. That being said I personally think he has more pace and acceleration than Mata did.

I think when things click for Sancho he’ll he an absolute joy to watch, especially with players like Ronaldo and Greenwood.
Ha well there you go, I’m 99% accurate!

can’t wait for him to click

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Hoping he kicks on today.

Mata is a good player that can set you up or play a one two. Same with Martial. Same with VDB.

Less pressure overall aswell.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
So when is it okay to start worrying?
Genuinely hasn't done anything since coming. He doesn't even face his men and take him on. Just back-pass all the time.
Terrible. Lingard has been so much better in more limited minutes.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Thought he had some poor moments but also very good moments. Very composed in the box, some nice long passes and he was fast and composed on the break as well. Greenwood is easily better but I think he showed promise.

Santos J

Thought he was pretty decent today, more adventurous with the ball and seemed willing to try more on it.

goptun

He doesn't play on his toes. Too often he seems to be walking about the pitch flatfooted with hunched shoulders. He has his moments but he needs to force himself on the game more, his quality and technique is clear to see. Playing within himself at the moment. Still very early days for him, plenty of time over the next couple of months to find his feet.

Woodenlung

Fourth start and the theatrics on here begins.

Typical. We genuinely have one of the most reactionary fanbases around.

The United

Thought he was being a bit brave with the way he played. Of course, no where near his usual standard yet.

Dinghy

Thought he was poor, once again. Modern day Kagawa. Some nice touches and passing, but not really suited to our style or to the league. Greenwood and Rashford are far better players.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Nothing against the kid, but why did we sign him? He’s more comfortable on the left, where we already have Rashford, Pogba, Jesse & Martial. Probably should’ve got an actual right winger or just gone big for the DM.

It’s still early days just seems odd getting in yet another left winger.

Castia

Doesnt look like he wants to dribble with the ball he’s been awful so far.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Fourth start and the theatrics on here begins.

Typical. We genuinely have one of the most reactionary fanbases around.
Nah, we are just saying how it is. He’s being outshone by a guy who the majority of the fan base wants out the door for years. He’s been rubbish, no two ways about it. Upto him to turn it around and get Upto the pace but history tells us that may not happen.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He's not a 75 million player. The parts of his game he is meant to be good at turns out he's not very good at.

Looks like Dortmund have played a blinder.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Not exactly a great performance. But better than what we saw until now. Will give a pass.

Highfather_24

Greenwood is couple of levels above him on current form. Needs to perform from the bench now. When Rashford comes back, I fear the worst for him.

Every game that goes by without a goal or assist is going to weigh on him now.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Thought he looked improved today. We lost, so people will have their knives out for the new lad (already) but he did plenty of good things. He's clearly a player that needs to get used to the league and his new team. Please, have some patience for the 21 year old.

Betson

Underwhelming start to his Utd career , he needs time and games to settle. But with Greenwood in such good form and Rashford coming back soon , will he get the games. Right now it hard to see him picked to start in must win games.

padzilla

Hipster
Looks well off the pace. He’s a kid in his first season at his new club so you have to give him time, that said we did pay north of north of 70 million for him.

Jericho

What were his strengths at Dortmund? I thought he might be the type to take a man on but I don’t think he’s even attempted that once since he’s been here.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
What were his strengths at Dortmund? I thought he might be the type to take a man on but I don’t think he’s even attempted that once since he’s been here.
Links up well with others

Thats all I've heard from his fans.

E-mal

He should be playing in the eredivisae or Bundesliga. Wow, so poor!
I just hope he gets better somehow but I wont get my hope up.

Status
Not open for further replies.