5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

Not a good game but can't fault the effort and he scored a goal which is great.

He also badly needs a good fullback behind to create aome space for him to play his game at a high level.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
he’s getting up to speed now and that’s the main thing. took his goal really well, worked very hard and showed some great movement at times.

really happy with him, we will see a lot more of him from now I feel.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's so intelligent in the press. When Ralf gets us hunting in packs, he's going to be a nightmare for any defender, on or off the ball.

NewYorkRed

The two goals will be massive for his confidence. Expect him to kick on now and hopefully prove why chased him for so long. Excited to see what he’ll look like in a functional system as well.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Very solid today. I’d like to see United find a suitable RB to work with Sancho.
That's very true, I backed AWB many times because I think as raw as he is he can be a great player but there are certain things which are incredibly annyoing about him and I am not sure why coaches don't tell him that. He's always leaving so much space for his palyer for a cross, always jogs to get to him and with his ball at his feet, he always leaves the ball behind him and never try to beat his palyer for pace, when he easialy can if he uses his dummy move but what he does is to get back to his position and defender recovers, if he trusted himself more even his passing wouldn't be a big deal because his dribbling has potential and can create a lot of openings and ancho would link well with him. However I agree that he needs someone more intelligent. Laird would be great but let's see if he can step up to the PL football level anytime soon.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Great to see him getting the goals now. Should boost his confidence. Not a great performance but a difficult game to play well in when others were having shockers around him.

captaincantona

Didn’t think he did anything of note...looks slow and unfit...really loose in possession...think he will be better in a clearer system but was very much average today.

Abraxas

Wasn't sure what Rashford and Sancho were supposed to do except run around today. We just left them up there to harry people but had no ability to work the ball to them.

Not really the type of day you're going to look good as a forward. At best you hold it up but that's not really their forte.

edcunited1878

He desperately needs another technical player behind him a la VDB to connect with and play into spaces, use the spaces to their advantage.

Worked well off the ball and should start against Arsenal. Slowly getting his feet under him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Goal will do him the world of good. He’s finally on his way now.

Adam-Utd

Didn’t think he did anything of note...looks slow and unfit...really loose in possession...think he will be better in a clearer system but was very much average today.
Definitely didn't look slow and unfit, not sure where you're getting that from.

It didn't help that the had Rudiger up his ass kicking him most of the game. Chelsea's defence is so aggressive and they get away with so many high tactical fouls.

Let's be honest that wasn't the game to judge our attackers on, but when he needed to he was good.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Didn’t think he had a particularly good game, especially the first half where none of our attackers did. Pleased he got the goal though and unlike Rashford he was at least trying to get into the game - just seemed like he was on a different wavelength to the rest of the team.

Siorac

Twitter Reds on here thought he was a flop after a few games.

Special place this.
I think most were simply worried that our management had no clue how to use him.

He should massively benefit from Rangnick's arrival and it's great that he started finding form even before.

Spoony

The People's President
I think most were simply worried that our management had no clue how to use him.

He should massively benefit from Rangnick's arrival and it's great that he started finding form even before.
Nah, they were calling him a flop, regardless. Imagine what they would've called Evra, Vidic, Pallister, Stam et al. He's a very talented player, one who's liked by RR, I agree he'll benefit big time.

Dunkelheit

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Definitely didn't look slow and unfit, not sure where you're getting that from.

It didn't help that the had Rudiger up his ass kicking him most of the game. Chelsea's defence is so aggressive and they get away with so many high tactical fouls.

Let's be honest that wasn't the game to judge our attackers on, but when he needed to he was good.
I can't speak for the UK, because I don't watch games regularly, but in Germany this has become an issue. The defenders get away with more and more. In my humble opinion, a foul on purpose should be an automatic yellow. The weaker teams already build a bunker inside their half of the field and being able to play foul on purpose many times without receiving a yellow makes their job that much easier.

Adam-Utd

I can't speak for the UK, because I don't watch games regularly, but in Germany this has become an issue. The defenders get away with more and more. In my humble opinion, a foul on purpose should be an automatic yellow. The weaker teams already build a bunker inside their half of the field and being able to play foul on purpose many times without receiving a yellow makes their job that much easier.
Refereeing hasn't evolved fast enough to keep up with the modern game. They recognise intentional pull backs of the shirt and give yellow cards, but a swift kick on the ankle on the half way line or in the opposition half and they just act like it's a normal free kick.

I don't actually want yellow cards being handed out that often. I feel like normal fouls are punished too much, but tactical fouling not enough if that makes sense?

The thing that bugs me the most though is inconsistency. You can have 2 identical tackles within 1 minute of eachother, and they'll decide a yellow for one, and nothing for the other.

TheReligion

Abusive
Nah, they were calling him a flop, regardless. Imagine what they would've called Evra, Vidic, Pallister, Stam et al. He's a very talented player, one who's liked by RR, I agree he'll benefit big time.
They likely have no idea who those players are. .

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Good again. Worked his arse off and his composure around the box was key to 2 of our goals.

Woodenlung

Sancho was quality tonight. Picked out two brilliant balls to Fred which led to two goals. He's such an intelligent player. He didn't have as much joy with his one on one duels with Tomiyasu. But he has such vision with his passing that he more than makes up for it.

There's still a lot which he can improve on. For instance his off the ball run when Rashford was carrying into the box was poor. But he has begun to show a lot of his quality over the last 3/4 fixtures.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wonder how long before he's recognized as our most important attacking player? Everything good flows through him. Wasn't even special today but still showed how good he is. Love watching him play.

Though I prefer him on the right generally. Forces him to be more creative. He's not the best as an inside forward and on the left he tries to cut in too often sometimes.

lost7

Not a great game from him, but it's nice to have a winger who actually thinks about passing into the box and not just shooting. Played a key role in 2 of the goals

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's not your traditional wide forward. When he first signed we played like he was one, like he was Rashford, with passes in behind and creating space for him to run into. He doesn't need that. Get players around him and he'll dismantle a defense with a pass. His ability to drop a shoulder and a beat a man adds to his unpredictability. fecking love him.

MDFC Manager

Looks so much fitter, faster and sharper physically, and that's showing in his game. Love watching his composure in the final third

saivet

Solid 7/10.

So much more intelligent than Rashford.

Amads the same type of player
Yeah that's all I'd give him. Thought he had a few moments where he should be doing better with his final ball. Pass in for Rashford in behind and though the pass to Bruno for his blocked shot on the counter also wasn't good.

Positive influence though and linked up well with Fred for two goals.

Marwood

You can see there's much more to come if we start playing as a team more. Would love to him connecting with Greenwood. Can see them being on the same wavelength.

Still not convinced he's as fit as he should be. Looked a bit gassed after 60 mins to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.