5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholsey2004

His form has certainly been patchy here but one thing is certain, his assists stats would be a hell of a lot better if our forwards didnt fluff so many easy chances.

DevTheRed

Diamond in the rough tonight, along with Varane.

Could’ve had 3 assists quite comfortably, if he can keep these performances up he’ll be just fine for us.

CloneMC16

I think that was his best game for us. Good to see that. Need to see more performances like that. Rangnick said he only had some cramp, so he should be good to go against Burnley.

Dante

Average bang
The start to his United career has really reminded me of Depay. It's like he's always 0.5s too late with all of his decisions and 1m too short with all his passes. There's always been a player in there. But maybe it was a lack of confidence that was keeping it locked in.

Today was different, though. I thought it was probably the most assertive he's ever looked in a United shirt. Relatively poor opposition, of course. But it's not like his technique has ever been the issue. It was always a mental thing, imo. That will only get overcome with more games like this. Hope he keeps it up.

Easily our best man on the night.

3vra

Like I was saying few days ago his potential and IQ are so high. With good setup around him he is gonna be Boss. He is more of a creator winger then scorer but his passing and finding players on the move are fantastic.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Conspiracy theory...is stating facts backed up by 2 of the best statistical sites and backed up by a video a conspiracy theory? Ok mate you are cleary ways ahead of me and of course it´s sensless to try to talk to you...you are a typical person that wades into the person when you have been shown as having nothing to back up your claims...but trying to have a conversation based on facts is becoming almost impossible....perhaps somebody that has access to the modern world through a VPN can assist you.....You claim to know better then the staff at Whoscored and Transfermarkt and try to avoid having a look at the videos...I have no problem despite being the "navie" person you claim me to be to admit when I´m wrong..but when I´m right and the facts back that up I do not cave in to person that claim something and have no facts to back it up
Mate, you thought I was making up that those videos you posted couldn't be viewed in Germany

Moreover, I have provided you facts and more than enough of them. Actually just taking a look at those heat maps should already have been enough. You've already made your opinion and evidence to the contrary doesn't reach you, that much you made clear, so this is pointless.

Marwood

Agree with this. His insistence on being subbed to me shows his mentality a bit, as harsh as that may be. He isn't a fighter at all.
It was how quick he wanted subbed off after he fell over. Give it a minute Jadon. Plus him generally looking a bit scared of the physical stuff.

Still, his best game, our best player last night.

Pickle85

Good last night. Looked more confident and good to see him running in behind as well. Also seemed more willing to go at his fullback. Poor oppo but hopefully a sign of things to come.

Rossa

He's looking better and better. Being guilty of it myself, could we please stop saying he's not fast? He's plenty quick, and not much slower than Rashford it seems, even quicker off the mark and with much better close control. Sure he's no young Ryan Giggs running down the wing, but he's pretty much Nani level, and he should never be compared to the likes of Silva and Mata in terms of physicality.

Bobski

His fitness has not been good enough this season, wasn't physically prepared to start the season and it has been slow progress through it, holding him back. That is more than disappointing given the magnitude of the move and the wages he is on, he has to come into next season ready to go.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Lovely player, great performance :drool:

He's looking better and better. Being guilty of it myself, could we please stop saying he's not fast? He's plenty quick, and not much slower than Rashford it seems, even quicker off the mark and with much better close control. Sure he's no young Ryan Giggs running down the wing, but he's pretty much Nani level, and he should never be compared to the likes of Silva and Mata in terms of physicality.
Agreed. He's only slow if the benchmark if Mbappe or Rashford.

Bobski

Lovely player, great performance :drool:

Agreed. He's only slow if the benchmark if Mbappe or Rashford.
His acceleration over the first 5 yards is very good, but not so much his top speed. Utd need to use that first attribute more in give and goes and combination play.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
His acceleration over the first 5 yards is very good, but not so much his top speed. Utd need to use that first attribute more in give and goes and combination play.
Top speed wouldn't be that important for a winger in a top team because of how little space they get to run at full speed.

We're not a top team sadly :(

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He was alright, no more than that against weak opposition. Doesn't look much of a threat when he has the ball.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Has a brilliant first touch and can completely take a defender off guard. But he doesn't have the pace and dribbling skill to move past a defender yet.Still a kid. Just because we paid 70m doesn't mean he is a finished product. Patience is required.

On an alternate world , I would have signed Raphinha since we already had Amad in our books. Now it's like too many kids trying to reach their potential and it's a high pressured environment.

ForeverRed1

First half was very good for us, shouldn’t of kept him on as long as we did, he’s not fully fit. He dipped second half for that reason. First half looked sharp though, hopefully the injury is nothing serious, we need him more than ever.

siw2007

Good performance last night. Hope to see more of him in coming games, and more importantly hope to see him build on this against stronger opposition.

SonyaCross493

Very impressive performance yesterday. A good sign and one of the few positives. Fatigue during second half like most of the players as United haven't played for 2 weeks.

Hopefully he starts against Burnley as it could be the start of something special.

Rossa

His acceleration is great, but his top speed is fine. As I said, he’s no young Giggs, which I wish we had, but he’s certainly not slow as many argued that he is.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I do agree he's not slow and people comparing him to Mata was always ridiculous, but Nani was comfortably faster IMO. Nani was quite fast, whereas I'd say Sancho is only average speed. It's enough that it's not normally an actual weakness, but it's certainly not a strength either.

Rossa

I do agree he's not slow and people comparing him to Mata was always ridiculous, but Nani was comfortably faster IMO. Nani was quite fast, whereas I'd say Sancho is only average speed. It's enough that it's not normally an actual weakness, but it's certainly not a strength either.
Yeah, he’s not Nani level fast. As you say, he was fast, probably one of our fastest players in an already very fast team. He outpaced Clicy on a 60 yard race - needs to be fast to do that. Would love Nani in this team. Sancho looks promising though, and I think he will come good.

JB7

The Nani comparison is particularly interested given he's suffering from the same issue of the majority of his best football for the club coming from the right but bizarrely being played more often on the left.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good again, our best attacker. Hopefully kicks on, looks much more confident.

youngrell

Great to see him start to play with confidence and intensity. His touch was immaculate tonight. Enjoyed his performance.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Played with swagger, some absolutely lovely moves and dangerous deliveries in. Really hope this is a sign he's finding his feet now. Best player for us today

Drizzle

The first time he's looked like Bundesliga Sancho. Immaculate touch and so quick to turn and create threat. And he did it for 90 minutes, unlike his teammates.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He’s so good to watch. Absolute class tonight and let down by others around him. Linked well with Shaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.