5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

CH23

To be honest, with his range of skills, decision making and general impact on games in all areas... I think he's a player literally every team would love to have. In fact I'm pretty confident in my opinion that he would start for every team in the world, apart from PSG (as they have Neymar/Mbappe/Messi).

Provides an insane amount of ball progression through his passing or dribbling, makes good decisions often and has a huge impact on the build up and in the final third, works hard with his pressing and tracks back, good off the ball movement. Glad we finally managed to bring him in, and he'll be a key player for a long long time thankfully.
Totally agree. He needs to work on his passing accuracy though. I really like watching him because of his skills and willingness to move forward and dribble past his opponent. My favorite player in the team at the moment.

Belisarius

To be honest, with his range of skills, decision making and general impact on games in all areas... I think he's a player literally every team would love to have. In fact I'm pretty confident in my opinion that he would start for every team in the world, apart from PSG (as they have Neymar/Mbappe/Messi).

Provides an insane amount of ball progression through his passing or dribbling, makes good decisions often and has a huge impact on the build up and in the final third, works hard with his pressing and tracks back, good off the ball movement. Glad we finally managed to bring him in, and he'll be a key player for a long long time thankfully.
The tracking back is so important. There was a play about 35 minutes in where Fred was fouled and the referee didn't call it. Brighton took the ball on a fast break and had numbers forward. Sancho sprinted back to get goal side of the player carrying the ball at around our 25 yard line. The Brighton player had to stop and play the ball sideways and Fred and McTominay had time to get back in position and the Brighton attack fizzled. It's just hustle, but I don't think either Rashford or Greenwood would bother. It's so nice to have a wide forward, as skilled as any in the league, who also provides most of the hustle of a Dan James.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He's looking fit and confident now, and his speed has definitely returned. He blitzed past defenders last night ,and won a foot race with Lamptey too. - should be the first name attacker in the pitch.

Unlucky not to have scored again yesterday. No idea why we subbed him offf instead of Elanga, maybe we are protecting him a little towards the end of matches still as he does tire out a bit.
Elanga was subbed off at the same time.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
We need to build our future around players such as these. Only Pogba and Bruno are on the same technical level in the squad now.

SATA

He’s actually quick, not the rapid Mbappe/Rashford type but quick enough to beat the defender and leave him behind after five yards. He seems abit top heavy so i wonder if he loses some mass, he’ll be even better. Pure football skills too, England as a football nation don’t produce many like these

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s quality, on form probably our most consistent player right now. But looks like we need to buy a RW again or pray Amad is good enough to claim the spot
We should buy Moussa Diaby from Leverkusen. Rapid, great crosser and ball carrier. Shouldn't be mad expensive and ACTUALLY plays right wing too :lol:

Ibi Dreams

Glad that he's having a much better second half of the season. He's overall been one of our best players since Rangnick came, and you still sense he's not even playing as well as he can yet

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Yes, ball progression is key with him :) And not in form of hero balls or dribblings but through subtle movemnts, one twos, openening up tight passing lanes with quick body feints and utizilizing them. Made him one of my absolute favorite players to watch. Really glad he's starting to find his feed at United now. I hope you continue your recent positive development and Sancho becomes a true world star for the club. IMO he's still one of the most talented players out there and I honestly wouldn't swap him for Haaland or Mbappe. He does so much more that's not showing on stat sheets and in form produces extremely high numbers as well.

Trex

His technical level is superior to most individuals in this team.
Its odd we don't prioritize technical skills when we make signing, its a big factor in why we can't sustain possession under a press...I'll like us to consider buying a number 8 with his kind of technical level(if Pogba go) and a 6 with at least Matic level technique.
No more kick and run players, or limited technique but work horse type.

Longshanks

Good to see he has found his form, takes time to settle sometimes looks like he has found his feet. Now if only we can get rashford back to his best than we may have a happier last 3rd of the season.

iHicksy

His technical level is superior to most individuals in this team.
Its odd we don't prioritize technical skills when we make signing, its a big factor in why we can't sustain possession under a press...I'll like us to consider buying a number 8 with his kind of technical level(if Pogba go) and a 6 with at least Matic level technique.
No more kick and run players, or limited technique but work horse type.
Cries in Donny Van De Beek

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
That rules him out then. :lol:
Moreover, he probably played slightly more on the left for us than on the right :lol:

But yes, he's very comfortable on the right and it actually seems to be the better wing for him, similarly to how Sancho was always more natural on the left.

Adam-Utd

That rules him out then. :lol:
Seems to be!
Moreover, he probably played slightly more on the left for us than on the right :lol:

But yes, he's very comfortable on the right and it actually seems to be the better wing for him, similarly to how Sancho was always more natural on the left.
He can play behind the striker also right?

I like the way he isn't scared to go down the outside regularly, he isn't always cutting in at every opportunity.

Would you agree he's probably the next big Bundesliga player to leave?

PoTMS

Feck me. After all the bad luck we've had, you guys still want another Bundesliga player? Let's see how we do with Sancho first who has been below par overall.

Adam-Utd

I think he actually plays LW and cuts in.
Left footed, can play RW and cut inside like he's done lots in the past.
Feck me. After all the bad luck we've had, you guys still want another Bundesliga player? Let's see how we do with Sancho first who has been below par overall.
Sancho is more than good enough, if you can't see that after his last few matches? he's just had a bit of a slow start is all.

PoTMS

Sancho is more than good enough, if you can't see that after his last few matches? he's just had a bit of a slow start is all.
He's been better the last month but he was absolute turd the 5 months before it. Lets see what happens with him the rest of the season. Hopefully he keeps improving.

mav_9me

I must have it wrong. I thought he was right footed.

He would be a great option.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Seems to be!
He can play behind the striker also right?

I like the way he isn't scared to go down the outside regularly, he isn't always cutting in at every opportunity.

Would you agree he's probably the next big Bundesliga player to leave?
I wouldn't play him behind the striker. I also have my reservations about him to be honest because at times his decision making still is truly awful. Diaby has a very low bottom level but also at times jaw dropping plays.

He's likely to leave in the summer but I guess it depends how you define "big player". He's very talented but IMO not in the Sancho, Havertz, Haaland, Wirtz or Musiala mould.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
He's likely to leave in the summer but I guess it depends how you define "big player". He's very talented but IMO not in the Sancho, Havertz, Haaland, Wirtz or Musiala mould.
Diaby doesn't make the big headlines like your other examples do/did, so i would definitely say he isn't seen as a real big player for the league as such.

Some relative nobody like Bochum's Gerrit Holtmann makes about as many headlines as Diaby, just by scoring a few amazing goals.

MUFC OK

Improving, just needs the Liverpool/Klopp asthma programme to become of the best players in the world.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No beating around the bush, was class today. Really looking worth the money now.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What a player :drool:

Finally some creative attacking player with great technique and brain.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's so fecking good. Best 21 or under player in the world along with Haaland, easily.

lost7

He's showing his quality every week now, 2 assists, excellent driblling, incredible control in tight spaces... Great to see a true winger in our team

el3mel

That's the kind of player I was expecting when we signed him.

Absolute class and has been for a long time now. He has well and truly got into it.

Ole was about to ruin him. Thank God.

Woodenlung

Incredible player. He's an excellent passer, dribbler and makes very good decisions in high pressure situations.

I said it in the match day thread and I'll repeat it here: we really need to compile a list of the Redcafe melts who wrote him off after just 10 games.

lysglimt

Scout
Signing Sancho and Bruno will be Solskjaers biggest gift to United before getting sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.