Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Don’t need to check back in every time you beat a player, mate. Infuriates when all these inverted wingers do that shite. Beat the man and cross the ball you dumb cnut.

lex talionis

Looked great today. In retrospect it was a mistake to rest Sancho for what we all thought was an easy three points.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Don’t need to check back in every time you beat a player, mate. Infuriates when all these inverted wingers do that shite. Beat the man and cross the ball you dumb cnut.
Harsh but it was a issue today. He's been far more varied recently and we've seen good performances from him due to that before today.
But It was a factor in how comfortably Watford had it at times today.

jesperjaap

He is a generational prospect IMO. Kid is only 21.
He's great at getting a yard of space with his dribbling and body feints and he's a great pace and move player. His technique is excellent, consistently. He wasn't even poor today. At least, not with the opportunities he had and his defensive work.

I don't feel the need to criticize him for not being a certain type of player which you seem hell bent on? He's not a Giggs or Adama Traore type winger which you seem to be wishing he was. He's a pass and move and link up player who is also a very good dribbler who can get that hard of space, but more likes to move with the ball into space and be a playmaker. Which is what we needed for ages.
Little doubt his intelligence, touch and technique is quality. I actually disagree with some of the comments about him recently. For me he has took time to settle and was very poor at first. I think he has been decent with some very good moments recently but not superb, capable of a hell of a lot more. With nearly all our players bar DeGea being so poor this season we seem to be crying out for perforances that anybody does something decent the tide turns.

I do however think classign him as a generational talent is extreme. Just n England currently we have 3/4 real quality young wide players as well as Sancho. ALl really good technical players up there with anybody else in Europe....but I dont think Sancho stands out from any as a generational talent having more. I don tthink there is anything with Sancho that separates him talent wise from around a dozen players in Europe, that is not a criticism as these are all very good players.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I think Elanga has been better tbh. Hopefully this is good for Sancho's confidence at least.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Crosses are a shitty attacking pattern most of the time

BorisManUtd

Great goal, he's definitely only player that actually makes you somewhat excited about United's games.

acnumber9

Great goal and he at least looks like a football when he gets the ball but he has to be more involved than that.

Stadjer

Good goal, cant really blame him for the poor performance. He is an attacking player in a team that could not get the ball and therefore could not attack.

Idxomer

Great goal.

Poor miss later on in the match though.

He’s one of many in our team who might as well not be playing after the first 45-60 minutes. The (lack of) fitness in this squad is diabolical.
We need some good PEDs for those unfit players.

KeanoMagicHat

He’s the one player that gives me a bit of hope for the future, of the required technical ability and composure to play for a team competing for the league.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Glad he is scoring but he still has hardly had a full bossed 60 mins of a game. (As far as I remember)

Great goal but he won't be doing 90 mins until next season.

Why didn't he celebrate? He was an academy kid ffs. Did he even get one game for the first team?

Trex

His style is opposite to the likes of Rashford and Fernandes in the sense that he won't risk a move without the probability of it coming off being high, he would rather be patient and retain possession, he would suit a possession heavy style like duck in water, could be the go to Man if Ten Hag takes over.

Classical Mechanic

His style is opposite to the likes of Rashford and Fernandes in the sense that he won't risk a move without the probability of it coming off being high, he would rather be patient and retain possession, he would suit a possession heavy style like duck in water, could be the go to Man if Ten Hag takes over.
Weird thing is that City under Pep was the perfect club for him but he left.

jesperjaap

Lovely well taken goal, but did very little else.
Agree and that sums him up with his recent improvements that are being hyperboled when so many aroun dhim are so awful.

He has shown moments of quality, but he certainly isnt setting the world alight so far like so many predicted.

Not sure if we are not sure how to use him currently or its just the poro performances of the team as a whole, as he isnt involved as much as would like to see or in dangerous areas, so much more should come from him in the future

mjstokes85

Excellent composure for the goal, has that effortless body swerve that completely sells defenders, saw it against Chelsea away for his goal, for his assist for Fred at Leeds, and again yesterday. Needs to do it more consistently but his composure is top notch, look so comfortable on the ball.

SATA

So glad that we bought him before anyone else did. He’s going to be a real star. Let’s hope we get the right manager in and build the team offensively around Sancho

pascell

Should've had two, Bruno killed that chance with releasing the ball far too late. If Bruno released it first time, Sancho had no one around him, by the time he released it Sancho had two on him and marginal options of where to place the ball.

stepic

You can see the technical quality. So much better than Rashford it’s crazy.

Man Utd 3:2 Tottenham

Ekeke

Thats a performance befitting the player who has had so much hype the past few years. Great composure and ethic looking for teammates on the break

Status
Not open for further replies.