Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Really growing, which is great to see. Often seems to lack conviction in his actions though and still plenty of things he needs to improve on. Defensively in particular.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The question now is how to get him in form from minute 1 of the first game of next season and keep him there

OmarUnited4ever

He was good especially the vision to set up Ronaldo, also worked hard.

But I wanted bit more penetration and running at defenders from him.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
He was good especially the vision to set up Ronaldo, also worked hard.

But I wanted bit more penetration and running at defenders from him.
Doubtful that that will ever be a big part of his game. He is a playmaker after all.

El Jefe

I've been saying it, sod Bruno this kid should be the creative centrepiece of the team. His use of the ball and ability in tight spaces is world class.

Once he gets stronger and gets used to playing at high intensity for a full 90mins we will unlock a truly special player.

SATA

I love how he got up and gave it back to a Spurs player after he was kicked on the ground. Didn’t know he has this aggression in him. Go on Jadon!

jesperjaap

Didnt he have a simlar season at Dortmund last year, really average to poor first half of the season? Thought the first half was the real SAncho, best 45mins for us, faded a bit in the second half but a good game

OmarUnited4ever

Doubtful that that will ever be a big part of his game. He is a playmaker after all.
He does it from time to time, he needs to do it a bit more and cause problems to defences, see his goal against City, he run at Walker and then side stepped Rodri and took a good shot that resulted in a goal.

Of course he should choose his moments and do his primary role which is as you said a playmaker

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Quality performance, he’s what 21 years old and he hasn’t yet played with a proper manger. Ten Haag will take this guy to the next level. Mark my words!

Good to see he can do 90 minutes now and has gotten used to the increased intensity. Very good performance from him.

Now we, again, just need to find somebody on his level for the other flank.

The United

He has been very good lately.

But something is missing in him to be truly a great player for me. Something like desire, aggressiveness, or anger even? He just seems too mellow.

Should have been more aggressive with attacking that ball from Cavani.

Kag

If only our other players were as technically competent as Sancho. Seldom wastes a touch.

There’s a lot more to come, too.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Quickly becoming my favorite player although I was already a fan of his in Dortmund.

pascell

I feel for those who were stupid enough to doubt him
Came here to say this, probably the remnants of Martial FC.

Never doubted him and this is just the start of what he'll do for us in his career, £73m will look a solid price in a few years. We just need a manager who'll play with the right system and Sancho will blow up.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looking great now he's found his feet.

I do worry about him going back off the boil again though, the Bundesliga hivemind on here did warn about him having form for ending seasons strongly after very slow starts, and that's been borne out so far.

redshaw

Gifted footballer, so glad we have him. Lets not waste his talent with no hopers around him.

Longshanks

Beginning to look like everybit the 75m pound player we thought we were getting, sometimes it just takes time for players to settle.

Glorio

What a player! I don't know that we have another player who is as consistent as him in making the right decisions, in addition to having the ability to pull it off. Whenever he has the ball, I'm just relaxed.

Needs to up his fitness though, was visibly shattered from 75 mins or so

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Looking great now he's found his feet.

I do worry about him going back off the boil again though, the Bundesliga hivemind on here did warn about him having form for ending seasons strongly after very slow starts, and that's been borne out so far.
I think he only did that in his last season there, where it was fairly obvious that he'd had his head turned and didn't want to be there anymore. Took him a while to get going again after the disappointment. As far as I know he was fine from the start the previous seasons.

led_scholes

He is a player that he gives me confidence when he has the ball. Yeah, he makes some mistakes here and there, and he will continue to do so, but he has a really fine decision making.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He is a player that he gives me confidence when he has the ball. Yeah, he makes some mistakes here and there, and he will continue to do so, but he has a really fine decision making.
That's true, and a great attribute to have. You can almost relax a little bit when you see the ball coming into Sancho now that he's confident, safe in the knowledge that he's very likely to take the right option and execute smoothly.

Basically the exact opposite of the feeling you get when seeing the ball go to Rashford. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.