5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal

Smith Rowe has had a much better season than Sancho overall, 9 goals in the premier league compared to Sancho's 3, and just like Grealish he can also play in a central role which gives Southgate more tactical options. Grealish's all around game is more polished as you'd expect since he's a lot more experienced so it's not at all surprising that Southgate prefers the more seasoned player. United players don't have a divine right to be in the england squad, Sancho has been poor most of the season so he's got nothing to complain about. He hasn't had a better season than either Smith Rowe or Grealish. It's the same juvenile crying everytime the england squad is announced and a particular united player isn't in there. It used to be AWB that people were crying about not being in there, despite the protestations of the red tinted spec wearers Southgate was spot on. The people who complained about it at the time won't come on here and admit they were wrong though.
There was one poster crying in another thread that Sancho should be paid a visit by Southgate to explain his exclusion from the squad. :lol:

Honestly it's embarrassing the entitlement and overrating of our own players. Sancho has proven fook all this season, no match winning world class performances has he put out. The likes of Saka, Kulusevski, Harvey Barnes, Mahrez Foden,Luiz Diaz and Elanga have put this guy's performances to shame.

Sancho isn't any where close to being the best winger in England let alone in europe/the world

People just eager to blow their load when they see him do some neat link up play and do a nice one two and shift past a player trying desperately trying to convince themselves that they are seeing a world class player. It doesn't matter if it's against low quality opposition, it doesn't matter if it's only every other fortnight that he shows up. It doesn't matter if he shows up for only 45 mins in one game then disappears for the rest of the match, these fans just want the hype to be real.

Marcus rashford tracked back against Tottenham and worked harder then he usually does and he recieved praise for his work rate even though he did nothing worth of note besides be a passenger. That's how low our standards are, so I'm not suprised when we have finally have traditional winger, play a pass instead of shooting at the first sight of goal, that they want to believe they are seeing something special. Maybe some of you want to see Prime Valencia no nonsense effective player who combined character, skill, dedication and consistency to his game

Any objective observer without red tinted glasses can see that the majority of the times Sancho''s been inconsistent, lethargic, slow and predictable to the point where all a defender has had to do is stand their ground wait for him to do one of his basic show pony tricks and then stick a leg out to nick the ball off him or he decides to pass it backwards or sideways when his marker is not falling for it.

Dortmund blew our backs right in when they got 75million for him and then I find out we're paying him 350k per week. We got conned by both the club and his agent who are laughing all the way to bank.
There's a reason why Tuchel, Pep, Klopp and Southgate wanted nothing to do with him. Chelsea, City and Pool could have easily got him from Dortmund but their scouts did their job properly and didn't allow themselves to fall victim to social media hype and trendy nike adverts

I'll give Sancho credit, he's a world class social media star and he's world class on video games like fifa and Football Manager. However some fans can't seem to differentiate between fantasy and reality and the lines get blurred believing the sancho that performs magnificently on their game is thee same sancho they see in real life

I mean people want to talk about this guy's ceiling. Let me tell you his ceiling is about as high as a bungalow. We've seen these types of players before will look fantastic and show up in dead rubber games against farmers and sunday league level championship players when there is no pressure but overall, will lack the consistency. and the capacity to be a match winner/difference makers when it matters most in the games that matter. We've seen it with players like Dan James, Obertan, , Depay, Jessie Lingard and most recently Rashford. Fans trying to will and hype players into being future world class on the back of them simply playing for United while the rest of world sees them for what they are

Hell even Mikitarayn showed a whole lot more talent and end product whilst here and he also destroyed the Bundesliga yet in the long run couldn't hack it consistently in the prem. And I remember the excuses for why he went missing, people said he needed an arm around your shoulder type manager, Mourinho was too mean and didn't know how to use him. Same bs excuses used for our current players. It's everyone else's fault that they're mediocre except the players themselves.

Last edited:

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
There was one poster crying in another thread that Sancho should be paid a visit by Southgate to explain his exclusion from the squad. :lol:

Honestly it's embarrassing the entitlement and overrating of our own players. Sancho has proven fook all this season, no match winning world class performances has he put out. The likes of Saka, Kulusevski, Harvey Barnes, Mahrez Foden,Luiz Diaz and Elanga have put this guy's performances to shame.

Sancho isn't any where close to being the best winger in England let alone in europe/the world

People just eager to blow their load when they see him do some neat link up play and do a nice one two and shift past a player trying desperately trying to convince themselves that they are seeing a world class player. It doesn't matter if it's against low quality opposition, it doesn't matter if it's only every other fortnight that he shows up. It doesn't matter if he shows up for only 45 mins in one game then disappears for the rest of the match, these fans just want the hype to be real.

Marcus rashford tracked back against Tottenham and worked harder then he usually does and he recieved praise for his work rate even though he did nothing worth of note besides be a passenger. That's how low our standards are, so I'm not suprised when we have finally have traditional winger, play a pass instead of shooting at the first sight of goal, that they want to believe they are seeing something special. Maybe some of you want to see Prime Valencia no nonsense effective player who combined character, skill, dedication and consistency to his game

Any objective observer without red tinted glasses can see that the majority of the times Sancho''s been inconsistent, lethargic, slow and predictable to the point where all a defender has had to do is stand their ground wait for him to do one of his basic show pony tricks and then stick a leg out to nick the ball off him or he decides to pass it backwards or sideways when his marker is not falling for it.

Dortmund blew our backs right in when they got 75million for him and then I find out we're paying him 350k per week. We got conned by both the club and his agent who are laughing all the way to bank.
There's a reason why Tuchel, Pep, Klopp and Southgate wanted nothing to do with him. Chelsea, City and Pool could have easily got him from Dortmund but their scouts did their job properly and didn't allow themselves to fall victim to social media hype and trendy nike adverts

I'll give Sancho credit, he's a world class social media star and he's world class on video games like fifa and Football Manager. However some fans can't seem to differentiate between fantasy and reality and the lines get blurred believing the sancho that performs magnificently on their game is thee same sancho they see in real life

I mean people want to talk about this guy's ceiling. Let me tell you his ceiling is about as high as a bungalow. We've seen these types of players before will look fantastic and show up in dead rubber games against farmers and sunday league level championship players when there is no pressure but overall, will lack the consistency. and the capacity to be a match winner/difference makers when it matters most in the games that matter. We've seen it with players like Dan James, Obertan, , Depay, Jessie Lingard and most recently Rashford. Fans trying to will and hype players into being future world class on the back of them simply playing for United while the rest of world sees them for what they are

Hell even Mikitarayn showed a whole lot more talent and end product whilst here and he also destroyed the Bundesliga yet in the long run couldn't hack it consistently in the prem. And I remember the excuses for why he went missing, people said he needed an arm around your shoulder type manager, Mourinho was too mean and didn't know how to use him. Same bs excuses used for our current players. It's everyone else's fault that they're mediocre except the players themselves.
So much nonsense. Sancho was world class over the last three years, both in terms of overall play and output and easily (!) one of the best wingers in the world, let alone England. He clearly outperformed CL proven players like Gnabry, Coman, Sané and Reus, arguably even Haaland.

The only reason Southgate is not nominating him is that he's an outdated and nostalgic coach without any idea of how to play modern football. He wants one dimensional, fast and strong wingers who "can take on their fullbacks" and all that traditional British talk of wingers, not getting how to use a playmaking winger like Sancho who's invaluable in modern pressing and possession systems with his ability to play between the lines.

The only English player who could be mentioned ahead of Sancho based on performances and ability is Foden and that's about it.

RuudtheRed

To be honest other players in his position have outperformed him even though he's been in good form recently, so I can see why he's been dropped from the England squad. I think he still has a lot to offer in the years to come, but England selection is complicated partly by Southgate's preferences as well - don't think he truly fancies players like Grealish or Sancho so they have to work harder to fit into his squad.

The thing that really puzzles me is Southgate's reasoning for selecting Maguire and his reasoning for not selecting Sancho. Maguire's form throughout the entire season has been awful so the only conclusion is that Southgate thinks the rest of England's CBs are total crap.

Metal

So much nonsense. Sancho was world class over the last three years, both in terms of overall play and output and easily (!) one of the best wingers in the world, let alone England. He clearly outperformed CL proven players like Gnabry, Coman, Sané and Reus, arguably even Haaland.

The only reason Southgate is not nominating him is that he's an outdated and nostalgic coach without any idea of how to play modern football. He wants one dimensional, fast and strong wingers who "can take on their fullbacks" and all that traditional British talk of wingers, not getting how to use a playmaking winger like Sancho who's invaluable in modern pressing and possession systems with his ability to play between the lines.

The only English player who could be mentioned ahead of Sancho based on performances and ability is Foden and that's about it.
So much delusion

Do you even watch the premier league? If you did you'd know Saka is thrice the player Sancho is. So is Salah, Mahrez, kulusevski, Diaz, Mane, Sterling, Foden and Harvey Barnes and none of them cost 75 million

Put Lingard, Martial or Rashford in that Dortmund team and they'd have come out with the same padded numbers. Go back and watch how Depay destroyed the Eredivisie before his move to United and how highly hyped up he was. He was even given the no 7 shirt. Then he came to the lions den - one of the toughest most relentless league in the world - the premiership where defences don't give you time on the ball and double mark players and don't give acres of space. Depay ended up doing nuttin and there's parallel to the sancho situation we're left in.

What did Sancho do in the CL for Dortmund btw? Are you seriously going to tell me he outperformed Salah, Raheen Sterling, Mahrez, Vinicius Junior, Son, Grealish, Mane and Sane?

What did he do in the games he started at the Euro's for England, when Southgate gave him his chance on the big stage? I'll tell you what he didn't do jack when given a chance in the Euros and ended being displaced and shown up by the likes of Saka and Sterling who both put in stand out performances when it mattered

As for Southgate being outdated and nostalgic for picking better faster and stronger wingers, does that also apply to Klopp? As he has preference for strong fast wingers with versatlity who can take on full backs as opposed to one trick ponies who can only past sideways and backwards once their trick doesn't come off and can only play in one position? Southgate didn't do too bad for being outdated leading England to their first Final since 1966

Or are you still bitter towards Sterling for helping England knock Germany out of the Euros? I'll tell you now, Sancho will never reach the level of Sterling and his accomplishments. Give it a season and our fans will be begging our club to flog him off to some third rate french ligue 1 team or Serie A where he'll have all the time in the world to do his fifa tricks.

Because without space to maneuover which you don't often get in the prem, Sancho is nothing more than a decent winger and is already getting found out.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
So much delusion

Do you even watch the premier league? If you did you'd know Saka is thrice the player Sancho is. So is Salah, Mahrez, kulusevski, Diaz, Mane, Sterling, Foden and Harvey Barnes and none of them cost 75 million

Put Lingard, Martial or Rashford in that Dortmund team and they'd have come out with the same padded numbers. Go back and watch how Depay destroyed the Eredivisie before his move to United and how highly hyped up he was. He was even given the no 7 shirt. Then he came to the lions den - one of the toughest most relentless league in the world - the premiership where defences don't give you time on the ball and double mark players and don't give acres of space. Depay ended up doing nuttin and there's parallel to the sancho situation we're left in.

What did Sancho do in the CL for Dortmund btw? Are you seriously going to tell me he outperformed Salah, Raheen Sterling, Mahrez, Vinicius Junior, Son, Grealish, Mane and Sane?

What did he do in the games he started at the Euro's for England, when Southgate gave him his chance on the big stage? I'll tell you what he didn't do jack when given a chance in the Euros and ended being displaced and shown up by the likes of Saka and Sterling who both put in stand out performances when it mattered

As for Southgate being outdated and nostalgic for picking better faster and stronger wingers, does that also apply to Klopp? As he has preference for strong fast wingers with versatlity who can take on full backs as opposed to one trick ponies who can only past sideways and backwards once their trick doesn't come off and can only play in one position? Southgate didn't do too bad for being outdated leading England to their first Final since 1966

Or are you still bitter towards Sterling for helping England knock Germany out of the Euros? I'll tell you now, Sancho will never reach the level of Sterling and his accomplishments. Give it a season and our fans will be begging our club to flog him off to some third rate french ligue 1 team or Serie A where he'll have all the time in the world to do his fifa tricks.

Because without space to maneuover which you don't often get in the prem, Sancho is nothing more than a decent winger and is already getting found out.
Mate, don't write a book each time you answer. Even two paragraphs of this nonsense are hard to bear.

No, I don't have Sancho over Sterling because of some stupid EC game. I didn't even remember Sterling scored against us. But the fact you think that's my motivation let's me think you project your very own biases onto me. I don't think that way. Not everybody is tribal. But it surely explains how the hell you come to such weird assessments of players.

By the way, you do realize that Klopp is the coach who played Sahin, Götze, Kagawa and Gündogan? You have absolutely zero idea what Klopp is about. Jesus, how can anybody by that convinced despite being so fecking clueless. Would be impressive if it wasn't so annoying.

Metal

Mate, don't write a book each time you answer. Even two paragraphs of this nonsense are hard to bear.

No, I don't have Sancho over Sterling because of some stupid EC game. I didn't even remember Sterling scored against us. But the fact you think that's my motivation let's me think you project your very own biases onto me. I don't think that way. Not everybody is tribal. But it surely explains how the hell you come to such weird assessments of players.

By the way, you do realize that Klopp is the coach who played Sahin, Götze, Kagawa and Gündogan? You have absolutely zero idea what Klopp is about. Jesus, how can anybody by that convinced despite being so fecking clueless. Would be impressive if it wasn't so annoying.
Just thought I'd give you a history lesson and some knowledge of premier league wingers outside Sancho FC which you seem to support.

Along with our history of show ponies who came with the hype behind from previous inferior leagues, yet lacked the minerals to cut it in the prem.

I have no bias or tribalism, I don't really care about England, I watch them play because United players are in the team and I was intrigued to see what Sancho had to offer on the world stage before we bought him. The fact that you didn't even know Sterling knocked Germany out shows you don't even pay attention to international football.

So I don't understand how you have the audacity to denigrate and disrespect Southgate and his accomplishments just because he had the temerity not to pick your boy. As had you bothered to watch the Euro's Southgate gave Sancho his big opportunity. He gave him the minutes, he gave him the big stage platform and the players around him to shine, but lo and behold in the end he ended up showing nothing but averageness.

As for klopp I'm talking about his Liverpool team now. He always goes for fast paced wingers who can beat a player to suit his fast tempo football

Last edited:

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Just thought I'd give you a history lesson and some knowledge of premier league wingers outside Sancho FC which you seem to support.

Along with our history of show ponies who came with the hype behind from previous inferior leagues, yet lacked the minerals to cut it in the prem.

I have no bias or tribalism, I don't really care about England, I watch them play because United players are in the team and I was intrigued to see what Sancho had to offer on the world stage before we bought him. The fact that you didn't even know Sterling knocked Germany out shows you don't even pay attention to international football.

So I don't understand how you have the audacity to denigrate and disrespect Southgate and his accomplishments just because he had the temerity not to pick your boy. As had you bothered to watch the Euro's Southgate gave Sancho his big opportunity. He gave him the minutes, he gave him the big stage platform and the players around him to shine, but lo and behold in the end he ended up showing nothing but averageness.

As for klopp I'm talking about his Liverpool team now. He always goes for fast paced wingers who can beat a player to suit his fast tempo football
Funny that you mention Klopp that much :) Since you seem to respect him, why not consider his opinion on Sancho?

Jürgen Klopp shortly before Solskjaer's sacking said:
Jadon Sancho is a world-class talent, definitely. He has all the things you need to become really one of the best players in the world in the future, that's how it is. But he's still very young. At Dortmund they were full of praise about him and rightly so. I saw a lot of games of him playing outstandingly well.
Jürgen Klopp before Sancho moved to United said:
Buying English players is a smart idea because we would never have a chance to get Sancho. We are not blind – we saw him, we liked him and then we think: 'Can we get him?' No. Because English clubs don't sell to other English clubs.
beIN SPORTS said:
When asked which players he would love to coach, Klopp said; “Look I cannot answer those kinds of questions without creating headlines the next day, I know that's what I don't want to do. I love them all and there's a few more players out there."

“They are all exceptional players. The players they are now because of their own attitude, because of their skills and all that stuff and I love watching them but I have no problem that I never trained one of them.”

Although initially asked about whether he would like to work alongside Mbappe, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero, Klopp brought up the credentials of a host of other leading lights;

"Where is Neymar on that list? Where is Lewandowski on that list? There are so many good players out there, and they are all really good. I had Lewandowski"

“Mbappe has the biggest future. We can speak about Jadon Sancho as well, so they’re all coming up.”
metro.co also referring to the interview of beIN SPORTS said:
While Klopp was only asked about Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero and Mbappe, he went on to namecheck a whole host of attacking stars including Sancho, a player heavily linked with a move to Anfield in recent weeks.

‘Where is Neymar on that list? Where is [Robert] Lewandowski on that list? There are so many good players out there, and they are all really good. I had Lewandowski,’ he continued.

‘Mbappe has the biggest future. We can speak about Jadon Sancho as well, so they’re all coming up.

So most interestingly, Sancho was the one young talent Klopp named alongside Mbappe when speaking about future world class players. I guess it's save to assume the coach you are constantly referring to would fully disagree with your take on Sancho.

Remember the geese

So much delusion

Dude, I don't mean to be rude but you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

AFC NimbleThumb

So much delusion

Harvey Barnes :lol:

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Are we saying he's shit because we are losing games or he's shit because he's been shit all season?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He shouldn’t be in the England squad but you also can’t judge him too much on this season. Given how crap the whole squad has been

Metal

We've had too many false dawns by now to be getting excited over any manager.
£15m is INSANELY cheap for such a highly-rated youngster with such a big reputation.

Edit: Jesus, it's only €15m. That's insanely cheap guys, come on.
Funny that you mention Klopp that much :) Since you seem to respect him, why not consider his opinion on Sancho?

So most interestingly, Sancho was the one young talent Klopp named alongside Mbappe when speaking about future world class players. I guess it's save to assume the coach you are constantly referring to would fully disagree with your take on Sancho.
Jurgen Klopp: Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a world class player

https://thepeoplesperson.com/2017/0...is-a-world-class-player-at-man-united-170943/

Where's Mkhi now, huh? And where's all his ballon d'ors he's been collecting?

''Rashford is at the same level as Mbappe''

https://www.goal.com/en/news/rashfo...-star-equal-to-psg/10yxt54wldc9q1djiewpnwvur5

And what's rashford doing now after being named alongside Mbappe?

This should teach you something, that comparisons to actual world class players don't mean the player suddenly becomes world class. It's what you call hype not reality.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

https://thepeoplesperson.com/2017/0...is-a-world-class-player-at-man-united-170943/

https://www.goal.com/en/news/rashfo...-star-equal-to-psg/10yxt54wldc9q1djiewpnwvur5

This should teach you something, that comparisons to actual world class players don't mean the player suddenly becomes world class. It's what you call hype not reality.

....Are....are you high?

The quotes don't relate to your post at all :lol:

OL29

Surprised to see him so high up on this, just shows how efficient of a dribbler he is.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Are you a bit confused or do you just really, really rate Louis Saha's football expertise? My theory is that it's the name "L(o)uis" that enchants you because this definitely explains why on earth you consider Diaz a better player than Sancho.

One way or another. I don't rate Sancho because somebody told me to, I rate him because I saw him play and was extremely impressed (and I try to catch up with the performances of most top talents in Europe, very few have impressed me like this). I quoted Klopp saying he's excellent because you were arguing he wouldn't rate him. Which is nonsense, obviously.

Cathy Ferguson

Are you a bit confused or do you just really, really rate Louis Saha's football expertise? My theory is that it's the name "L(o)uis" that enchants you because this definitely explains why on earth you consider Diaz a better player than Sancho.

One way or another. I don't rate Sancho because somebody told me to, I rate him because I saw him play and was extremely impressed (and I try to catch up with the performances of most top talents in Europe, very few have impressed me like this). I quoted Klopp saying he's excellent because you were arguing he wouldn't rate him. Which is nonsense, obviously.
Why didn't Klopp sign Sancho? Too expensive? Better value in Diaz?

Frank White

Surprised to see him so high up on this, just shows how efficient of a dribbler he is.
Charts not really showing efficiency, surely showing the dribbles completed would be better to find out who are the best "Dribbly Bois"

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Why didn't Klopp sign Sancho? Too expensive? Better value in Diaz?
He pubicly said he's too expensive. Sancho is probably earning €15-20m per year and cost probably around €80-100m in transfer fee. And they have Mane in his position.

Metal

....Are....are you high?

The quotes don't relate to your post at all :lol:
It has everything to do with my post. We got a guy here quoting Klopp who called Sancho world class while placing him in the same bracket as Mbappe as if it has any credence. When hes said this before with players like Mikhartaryn and look where he ended up. The same place Jadon Sancho from what I’ve seen so far is gonna end up. Serie A or Ligue 1.

When have you ever seen this guy put in a mbappe esque performance in a United or England Shirt?

Listen, this guy hs never faced hungry Premier league quality defenders on a week to week basis before in his god damn life. Premier league and CL defenders have already worked out the key to nullifying Sancho’s game and that’s to go out there, double up and kick the living shit out of him until inevitably he ends up shelling up and shirking from attempting to dribble past his marker.

I’ve said it before but we’ve had a host of our own show pony hypejobs be compared to the truly elite when they’ve proved nothing and won nothing. I’ve heard United fans calling Rashford being on the same level as mbappe. Martial was apparently world class at one point. A host of our fans performed somersaults and backflips to convince themselves, maguire was a world class defender worth 80 million when we first signed him. Then when scott mctominay broke through there was apparent character reminiscent of him being the new Roy Keane/ Darren fletcher hyprid. We signed Depay and people were heralding him as the new Ronaldo and now Sancho is world class after proving absolutely nothing in the premiership.

I’m gonna tell you the truth and tell you how it is, because I’m sick and tired of these overpriced show pony hype jobs coming here to Old Trafford and treating it like a Disneyland playground, dancing around in changing rooms after defeat, using the club to boost their social media profile and using their agents to bleed the clubs wage structure dry so they get so much coin that they would never earn any where else in the world. Meanwhile failing to show any semblance of fight on the pitch when the going gets tough. It won’t be long before you see Sancho strutting around after we choke out on top 4 prancing around the streets the next day with a 24 karrot gold JS necklace of his initials and doing fifa/nike ads with his agent.

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
He shouldn’t be in the England squad but you also can’t judge him too much on this season. Given how crap the whole squad has been
I dunno, mate. He's rightfully behind Sterling, Grealish, Saka and Foden in the pecking order, but he definitely should be ahead of Smith Rowe.

I think his recent form has deserved a call up, so I'm disappointed for him there, but I'm also hoping that him being overlooked pushes him on to become even better.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Sancho is definitely improving as the season is going on there's no doubt about it.

However just 3 PL goals and 4 assists thus far is incredibly disappointing so I'm not surprised he's not made the squad.

There is a lot more to come from him thankfully though. Next year really needs to be the season he goes off for us.

Cassidy

I dunno, mate. He's rightfully behind Sterling, Grealish, Saka and Foden in the pecking order, but he definitely should be ahead of Smith Rowe.

I think his recent form has deserved a call up, so I'm disappointed for him there, but I'm also hoping that him being overlooked pushes him on to become even better.
I don’t think he should be ahead of Smith Rowe based on this season.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
It has everything to do with my post. We got a guy here quoting Klopp who called Sancho world class while placing him in the same bracket as Mbappe as if it has any credence. When hes said this before with players like Mikhartaryn and look where he ended up. The same place Jadon Sancho from what I’ve seen so far is gonna end up. Serie A or Ligue 1.

When have you ever seen this guy put in a mbappe esque performance in a United or England Shirt?

Listen, this guy hs never faced hungry Premier league quality defenders on a week to week basis before in his god damn life. Premier league and CL defenders have already worked out the key to nullifying Sancho’s game and that’s to go out there, double up and kick the living shit out of him until inevitably he ends up shelling up and shirking from attempting to dribble past his marker.

I’ve said it before but we’ve had a host of our own show pony hypejobs be compared to the truly elite when they’ve proved nothing and won nothing. I’ve heard United fans calling Rashford being on the same level as mbappe. Martial was apparently world class at one point. A host of our fans performed somersaults and backflips to convince themselves, maguire was a world class defender worth 80 million when we first signed him. Then when scott mctominay broke through there was apparent character reminiscent of him being the new Roy Keane/ Darren fletcher hyprid. We signed Depay and people were heralding him as the new Ronaldo and now Sancho is world class after proving absolutely nothing in the premiership.

I’m gonna tell you the truth and tell you how it is, because I’m sick and tired of these overpriced show pony hype jobs coming here to Old Trafford and treating it like a Disneyland playground, dancing around in changing rooms after defeat, using the club to boost their social media profile and using their agents to bleed the clubs wage structure dry so they get so much coin that they would never earn any where else in the world. Meanwhile failing to show any semblance of fight on the pitch when the going gets tough. It won’t be long before you see Sancho strutting around after we choke out on top 4 prancing around the streets the next day with a 24 karrot gold JS necklace of his initials and doing fifa/nike ads with his agent.
Ummm...wat? You quoted my post which has nothing to do with this discussion?

Cathy Ferguson

He pubicly said he's too expensive. Sancho is probably earning €15-20m per year and cost probably around €80-100m in transfer fee. And they have Mane in his position.
I get slated on these pages when I say that Sancho was too expensive. Funny how it works. Wasn't Diaz bought to provide competetion for Mane?

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don’t think he should be ahead of Smith Rowe based on this season.
I think recent form should be taken into account. Smith Rowe has usually been a substitute recently whereas Sancho has been putting in some impressive performances.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I almost had doubt in him due to slow start but he’s looking better now and even better if our new manager is ETH then I think Sancho would be more suitable than Grealish (may be) in ETH system.

It won’t be long before you see Sancho strutting around after we choke out on top 4 prancing around the streets the next day with a 24 karrot gold JS necklace of his initials
I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this.

Luckily he's upgraded to an icier version now. #SANCH

As long as he's working hard - which he is - and playing well - which he is - I don't see the issue. Yeah it's a bit cringe, but 21 year olds with loads of money...

Cassidy

I think recent form should be taken into account. Smith Rowe has usually been a substitute recently whereas Sancho has been putting in some impressive performances.
Wasn't he injured?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Wasn't he injured?
I just had a look at his injury list on transfermarkt and the last injury listed there was from last season, but then I saw a few headlines on Google about him missing games recently due to being ill so I guess they just haven't updated the list? He did play the full 90 in Arsenals last match.

Either way, it's no big deal. He'd still be below the others in the pecking order if called up, and this might be good from a United POV as it may push him up a level due to being overlooked.

AdNani

every one of your novels make my eyes bleed

432JuanMata

Not picked for England while Maguire is picked is the reason England will never win anything under Southgate

united for life

I like him and i think (hope) he’ll have a big role in the future for us; however, him being in a 350k/week contract is an illustration of how badly the club is run

Man Utd 1:1 Leicester

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Absolutely fecking dire today. Hope it doesn't take so long to play himself back into some form again.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Poor today and it seems that when he’s poor, we’re poor as an attacking threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.