Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He was good today. More of a sense of urgency about him, and improving confidence. If it were my choice I’d certainly give him another season. He’s s lovely footballer when he’s on his game, and could be a real key to unlocking defences if he can develop from here. I have worried sometimes that he doesn’t really care — appearances like today are evidence that he does. Good on you Jadon.
In a way what I liked was him sometimes taking the time to slow it down and play it simple. I know we love creative and high risk/reward wing play but sometimes having a player who has an assured touch and can keep the team in possession of the ball relieves pressure and gives the team confidence.

CM

In a way what I liked was him sometimes taking the time to slow it down and play it simple. I know we love creative and high risk/reward wing play but sometimes having a player who has an assured touch and can keep the team in possession of the ball relieves pressure and gives the team confidence.
Yeah, he did okay. He gave us a little bit of control in a frantic game. Ordinarily you'd want that from your midfielders but none of them are really capable of it.

I'm glad he scored his penalty. I was nervous for him but he was brave to step up and did well.

RoyKeaneReborn

So glad he scored his spot kick. I was so nervous when he stepped up. Deep inside, I felt he was going to miss. Really kudos to him for converting.

Lost bear

Agreed. What I meant about urgency was he seemed more psychologically present in the game. Part of that resulted in him being able to play simply when it was appropriate.

Tottenham 2:2 Man Utd

RuudtheRed

Scored a good goal, but perhaps didn't really build on that sufficiently. His dribbling and control looked tighter today, but he rarely took on his man after the goal. Probably shouldn't have been subbed off

Andersonson

Rightfully subbed. Hid all game again. He hides from challenges.

Very well taken goal, but should definitely had another.

Sylar

Hindsight says he should have stayed on, but I can see why he came off. We needed somebody to take on the RB as there was so Much space. The problem is with eriksen off and Fred on , we had nobody to quickly get it to him. Weghorst in the middle instead of Bruno compounded that.

He scored a nice goal but it's annoying that he doesn't take people on or probably more accurate he can't

Abraxas

I thought it was at the upper end of the typical range of Sancho performances, with a well taken goal on top. Which is probably to say it wasn't an 8 or 9, but it was decent. He was in the game in the first half around their box. Not always finding the most incisive options which is pretty common with him, but he was an outlet.

Bondi77

Scored a nice goal and I thought he was okay for the rest of the first half but as soon as Spurs upped the tempo in the second he looked his usual lost self and Erik wasted no time in getting him off.

lex talionis

End product was there, but what a strange substitution decision to take him off. He was no longer on fire but he still had something about him to cause a problem or two for the Spurs back line.

Irwin99

Aside from the goal, i thought his work rate was much improved in the first half and it was his best game for United for a long time.

A-man

Great goal and great work defensively. If he can improve one more level he could be an important player next season.

CM

Last night was his best game in ages. He was a bit unlucky to get subbed in the end, wouldn't mind seeing him start against Villa.

RedStarUnited

He was decent tonight, took his goal well. Surprised to hear it was his 6th of the season, that sounds a lot considering the season he’s had.
its a lot when you consider he was sent away for a few months. And also Antony has scored less than him, when Antony has started every game he has been fit for.

Lecland07

We need to get him into the box more as he is actually a great finisher. Would be really useful considering we only have Rashford as a goal scorer.

Peelhead

Well pleased with that from Jadon. He's been so polarising between us fans but we all do want him to enjoy a brilliant career here.

I hope he takes heart from that and just keeps his head down and sticks to what EtH is telling him because whilst it's been a bumpy road, he is showing what he's capable of with a lot more to come.

MrBest

He has improved but nowhere near the level of what we expected when we bought him. Before spurs I was thunk, not this guy again. When he came off I was thinking, why him and not Antony. A good role and some decent runs. The thing that really annoys me about him is how he wants the ball to feet, all of the time. The consequence of this is when the defender reads it better than him, he loses possession.

Marcus

I think Sancho has turned a corner and buried a ghost when he buried the penalty. Hoping to see him fire United's rest of the season. Good for defenders to finally start to fear him which should create space for others.

Stacks

I think Sancho has turned a corner and buried a ghost when he buried the penalty. Hoping to see him fire United's rest of the season. Good for defenders to finally start to fear him which should create space for others.
People say this every time he makes a single contribution "he's turned a corner" "he's looking sharper" it's just gas.

Bondi77

I will be interested to see how he does against a 37yo Ashley Young as there should be no excuse for him not to really have a go at him.

Andersons Dietician

I’m liking that he seems to actually want to put preasure on people. It’s one thing to track the run but it’s another to track the run and try to actually win the ball. Something he, Rashford and Martial have gotten away with for too long.

Played much better as well and generally did some nice things.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Not my cup of tea.

This performance resembles Antony typical game. Stayed wide, a bit more involved than usual, finds himself in good positions to attack but does very little in the end.

God I miss Garnacho.

spiriticon

I thought he was alright but seriously if you have a chance to shoot, just fecking shoot. Stop pissing about

crossy1686

career ending
Better but it would have been impressive if he did worse.

Still couldn't beat a 37 year old Ashley Young and still didn't know what to do when he got the ball, but marginally better than last week.

Lecland07

Don't know why he doesn't shoot quickly like that opportunity where he cut in. Just shoot! He is one of the best finishers in the team, so it is annoying.

However, I do think he was pretty good overall.

Sylar

Thought he was growing into the game and getting more involved. He had a nice piece of skill on the right which lead to eriksen finding the one defender when there were two attackers.

Think he needs to do more, whether it's passing it quicker or first time or being more decisive.

Status
Not open for further replies.