5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trex

I must say the number of times Van Dijk avoids challenging the opponent, in a team facing constant pressure it will be disastrous.

united for life

Good first half, smart footwork for the goal. Went missing in the second half and had to be subbed. Hope he adds a bit more aggression to his game, coaches need to work with him on that. But he’s a good talent and ETH believes in him

mu4c_20le

Where's the doubters now?! You don't need searing pace to make it in this league

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Now that's more like it.

Dominos

That's some outrageous composure for the goal, time stood still while he sold the dummy and picked his spot.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He sure seems to score in them big games.

Was great today and I'm not really fond of him, hope he makes the money we paid for him worthwhile.

Bondi77

Lovely goal and showed his great technique.
More of that please and next challenge is being a 90 minute player.

Pat Cat

Played well, but bit of a worry that he seems best against high lines (scored goals vs City, Chelsea and Pool now) when he was actually brought in to fix our problems vs low blocks.

In Rainbows

Played well, but bit of a worry that he seems best against high lines (scored goals vs City, Chelsea and Pool now) when he was actually brought in to fix our problems vs low blocks.
I don't know if it's because of that. More like coincidence, than correlation.

He’s a player you just need to feed the ball and he’ll make things happen. We got a little long ball happy instead of looking for him more I thought but with Martial coming in I think he’ll fly.
Yeah, I thought our forwards weren't all that great on the ball apart from Sancho. Then that changed with Martial. With Martial and Sancho, they can help United maintain possession and start great attacks with their ability to link up with others.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He wasn't signed to fix problems vs low blocks. He was signed as he was a quality player who had insane productivity from wide areas. He was signed to perform against all sort of teams.

kundalini

Superb for his goal. Also created one opening for Rashford that I think a defender blocked.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Great player. His has a level of class and precision in his game that most others don't. Doesn't get flustered by pressure and keeps moves ticking regardless.

Skills

Snitch
In the first half he played with no hesitation. It was great to watch

Strelok

Worked his bollocks off and showed real quality too.
And scored the first goal too. MOTM imo. He'll be great for us under ETH I think. He's one of the very few in the current squad who would fit in ETH style.

Sylar

We saw it pre-season. Think he works well with a dynamic front three. We saw him Rashford and lesser extent elanga (more so with Martial) not being designated to one position when attacking.

The composure and finish was mad to see in the oppositions box. To create that much space and time for himself was brilliant.

Robertd0803

That goal truly was a thing of beauty. The composure was something else altogether.

Nick7

Thought he needed a lot more help in the first half. Was the only one of the front three that could hold onto the ball, but didn’t have many options when he did.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I’m sick and tired of him being subbed before Rashford.

RepardReece

Can see so much potential in him when we get a good attack together.

Very isolated when going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.