5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rash

Very good and seemed a lot more confident. Definitely has quality but it's the mentality which is the question mark.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was much better on the right, created so many chances.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Such a confidence player. Thought he was crap until that assist, and then suddenly he was very good.

El Jefe

Thought he showed more on the right tonight than Antony had in weeks. Some really smart and unselfish play than what we've been used to.

The problem is Sancho gives you so little reason to trust him in performing there against City.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Such a confidence player. Thought he was crap until that assist, and then suddenly he was very good.
Honestly the first time I’ve watched him in a Utd shirt and saw the fuss over why we paid so much for him. He absolutely bossed it on the right wing. Wouldn’t it be nice if he could actually kick on from here?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I have a theory our right winger has it easier because he gets more space. Left side is crowded because we have a lot of players who drift there naturally, plus Shaw is an important kog.
Anyway, yeah a decent game (nothing special, still wasted many good moves) but he created A LOT of chances.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant today apart from a couple of moments in the first half. Played with confidence in the 2nd for the first time in ages. Great to see. Keep him there for Fulham, let him build on it because we'll need in vs City.

Paddymcc

Really good today, keep him on the right
In the first half he let Hall run off him 4 times in the short space of time he was there until changes at HT. Hall was unlucky not to score one of them and unlucky one of his crosses wasn't headed in.

predator

Youth NITK
Really like what I saw from him tonight. Took on players, bits of skill, nice runs.

One thing that he does have and always has had is composure. He may not be as busy as Garnacho or Rashford but he is one very talented footballer.

UnitedRepublic

Never rated him on the left wing but did on the right during pre season don’t know why he got shifted to the left this season.

Idxomer

It's incredible how good he could look with the ball when he's confident.

justboy68

Grew into it as it went on and ended up with a good performance. Would like to see more of him on the right.

RuudtheRed

He played very well and should have had more than just the one assist. No scorching pace but he has a good burst to get away from players initially.

Hester_manc

Looked really, really great today. I liked Sancho and Bissaka together on the right side - they understood each other very well today, and I would play Sancho there instead of the left wing. That will be a problem with Antony, but Sancho looked much better on the right wing.

Sylar

Grew into the game and got better and better.
Looked decent on the right and Probably helps because he's right footed naturally.

Thinking he starts there in the cup final

dpansheth

Looked really, really great today. I liked Sancho and Bissaka together on the right side - they understood each other very well today, and I would play Sancho there instead of the left wing. That will be a problem with Antony, but Sancho looked much better on the right wing and with his link-up with Bissaka.
Given a ton of space by a terrible defense, of course he looked good. Still not a fan of his, but let ETH make the decision

mav_9me

Should have at least 2 more assists. That is what he excels in. Right pass in the box

Chief123

Fecking hell. The best he’s played this season as soon as he moved to the right. It’s actually a relief he did as we’ll probably need him there for the cup final now.

stevoc

I've been saying it for 18 months. Sancho's a much better and more confident player on the right.

With Rashford and Garnacho on the left he should be rotated with Antony on the RW full time.

Matt851

Good in the second half. Maintain he is better than Antony on the ball

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He had a very good game. So creative and with so much inner drives. Wow.. Sancho!!

TsuWave

I bought some Sancho shares back. This still has potential to go parabolic next season.

It’s not over yet. I’ve got one more in me. Let’s go.

Status
Not open for further replies.