Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Did very well on the right today, I liked his directness.

mu4c_20le

I thought the right hand side looked more threatening when he switched over there. He's more unpredictable with his dribbling and could've had 3 assists today if his teammates could control the ball.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is quite intelligent and has a very good decision making in the final third. In fact, one of the players whom I trust to make the right decision in the final third always.

Klean

Looked Good today with runners around him. Needs that. I'd love to see:

Rashford
Neymar-Fernandes-Sancho

Gets Garnacho more minutes, and brings in a young moldable striker to compete with Rashford and Martial for the #9 next season.

The Hilton

Great going forward today, but left AWB 2 on 1 a few times, needs to offer more defensively really.

RedDevilRoshi

Looks much much better on the right. Credit when it is due, that was one of his best performances for some time.

Abraxas

I was asking in his other thread whether he'd finally produce with a bit of a feeling there would be space and opportunity tonight against a shot Chelsea, and I think he actually did. Lovely touch for the assist, that's what really made it. Some other nice moments.

OL29

Really impressed with him today, he looked really threatening each time he picked the ball up.

lsd

The Oracle
Looked really good on the right and created a lot more than we have seen from him on the left

KjaAnd

I've been very critical of him but that was much better. Probably due to the crazy amounts of space in the game but hey, maybe it'll give him some confidence.

Guapa

Did ok today,needs to keep this up and bring more,week in week out.

Irwin99

First ten-fifteen minutes i thought it was going to be another one of those days with him and Martial, although at least he wasn't anonymous, and then he really grew into the game. Lasted the full 90 minutes too!

Hoping he'll carry this form into the cup final and score the winning goal against his old club :drool:.

LARulz

He did so much better on the right - looks lost a bit on the left and in the middle at times

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Some of the praise has gotten over the top. We played against a team that's very low on confidence. They were all over the place so no wonder he looked good.

Lost bear

I certainly think he should get another season. With a proper pre-season and more coaching time with ETH, there’s a good chance we’ll see that undoubted potential realised. We got a look tonight at what he can do - imagine that with a clinical striker, with Garnacho and Rashford, and Bruno and Jadon setting up the chances. It’s fecking mouthwatering!

Just my opinion, as a mature newb.

aeh1991

Once he starts getting his confidence back, he can do wonders. He still needs time. Today I saw that bit from the Sancho I knew from Dortmund.

-Supreme-

He is so composed and unselfish in the final third comparing to our other wingers / wide forwards

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He was excellent in attack for a change. Defensively I thought he was quite poor though. Chelsea got at our fullbacks far too easily for a good chunk of that game. Luckily they kept fluffing their lines.

Alemar

Made an assist, created chances. Not the worst of performances today

kundalini

Slow start, several times didn't quite get the pass right in the final third and was asleep when Hall created the big chance for Havertz (I think). Super composure to present Martial with an easy goal. Strong 2nd half performance, creating chances for Fernandes who hit the bar, McTominay saved and Garnacho's left foot shot that needed a good save from Kepa.

Status
Not open for further replies.