Jadon Sancho | First player in Bundesliga history to score 25 goals before his 20th birthday

Classical Mechanic

Sorry but Bruma with 23 is considered a rookie just because he is playing there for his first season? NBA style.
Nah 23 is the oldest you can be. Kind of crazy that the other two guys were born in 1994 and Sancho in 2000!

The young player of the year in England is up to age 23 too. Always thought it should be 21. Remember when Scott Parker won it aged 23, seemed like he was a veteran already.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Nah 23 is the oldest you can be. Kind of crazy that the other two guys were born in 1994 and Sancho in 2000!

The young player of the year in England is up to age 23 too. Always thought it should be 21. Remember when Scott Parker won it aged 23, seemed like he was a veteran already.
That's why I found it strange, Bruma is almost a veteran compared to Sancho, 6 years of difference!

AkaAkuma

What would his home grown status be if he returned to England after a couple of successful seasons in the bundesliga?

izec

He will be some player one day. Goal today and plays well. Just dribbled past a few players to set up a chance for Götze.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
He's playing really well, great direct running at the Leverkusen defense. He's definitely going to develop well learning alongside Reus and playing with Pulisic, with Dortmund's attacking philosophy.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Just had an amazing assist as well now! Amazing touch to get the long pass under control and then a good pass to Phillpp

Sigma

Happy he's doing well today. First game after an injury if I'm correct.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
He will need some more time but he is going to be their next Dembele.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
Stop over hyping English players, let him develope.This kid is freaking 18years old , if u put huge Pressure on him, it will hurt his development.

I'm glad he is playing in Germany, in English Media he would be already called English Messi in the Newspaper

prath92

Stop over hyping English players, let him develope.This kid is freaking 18years old , if u put huge Pressure on him, it will hurt his development.

I'm glad he is playing in Germany, in English Media he would be already called English Messi in the Newspaper
Is that really only English media though? Every country’s media overrate their player

Zoo

Phil Foden Premier League minutes for Man City this season - 18

Jadon Sancho Bundesliga minutes for Borussia Dortmund this season - 324

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Great performance. Won't be surprised if Rhian Brewster(who still hasn't signed his liverpool pro contract) decides to take this type of decision too.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Phil Foden Premier League minutes for Man City this season - 18

Jadon Sancho Bundesliga minutes for Borussia Dortmund this season - 324
And those minutes would've been much more had Sancho not been injured in Feb, when he was beginning to get minutes. The kid does look talented and maybe shouldn't be a starter going into next season for Dortmund but can certainly be a first choice replacement at LW.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
And those minutes would've been much more had Sancho not been injured in Feb, when he was beginning to get minutes. The kid does look talented and maybe shouldn't be a starter going into next season for Dortmund but can certainly be a first choice replacement at LW.
Not that it would had help him too much, but Foden was injured for months as well.

Classical Mechanic

Not that it would had help him too much, but Foden was injured for months as well.
Pep is a cheque book manager whereas Dortmund operate a system of developing young players and selling them on. Sancho made a great decision to leave City. Hope Brewster does the same if he can get guaranteed minutes somewhere like Dortmund.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
If we're to lose Martial then, personally, I'd want Sancho coming in. I'd possibly settle for Kluivert, but I want to see a top young talent being nurtured for that role and given plenty of opportunities. Rashford can move to being backup to Lukaku instead of Sanchez.

Georgan

He won't come here to sit on our bench though, that's why he left City.

Would love to have him here in a couple of seasons though. :drool:

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
If we're to lose Martial then, personally, I'd want Sancho coming in. I'd possibly settle for Kluivert, but I want to see a top young talent being nurtured for that role and given plenty of opportunities. Rashford can move to being backup to Lukaku instead of Sanchez.
No chance of Mourinho investing time in another youngster. If Martial leaves he’ll be replaced with someone experienced.

I’m with you though. Sancho and Kluivert are exactly the kind of signings i’d like to see us making.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No chance of Mourinho investing time in another youngster. If Martial leaves he’ll be replaced with someone experienced.

I’m with you though. Sancho and Kluivert are exactly the kind of signings i’d like to see us making.
Isn't that just going to be Sanchez with Rashford as back up?

AlexUTD

Isn't that just going to be Sanchez with Rashford as back up?
Rashford is Lukaku`s backup.Him starting as striker when Lukaku got rested against Bournemouth backs that.

He could easily start Martial there but went for Rashford.

I personally think United will play 5-3-2 next season if we get Alex Sandro/Sidibe in for example and Lukaku/Sanchez/Rashford(and Martial if he stays) will share the two striker spots.

Mourinho would have to buy a centre back,2 wing backs and 1 or 2 midfielders for that to happen.

AltiUn

Rashford is Lukaku`s backup.Him starting as striker when Lukaku got rested against Bournemouth backs that.

He could easily start Martial there but went for Rashford.

I personally think United will play 5-3-2 next season if we get Alex Sandro/Sidibe in for example and Lukaku/Sanchez/Rashford(and Martial if he stays) will share the two striker spots.

Mourinho would have to buy a centre back,2 wing backs and 1 or 2 midfielders for that to happen.
He'll be covering for both positions, but he's barely played as a striker at all this season.

meamth

I think he is the proper Ravel Morrison. What a player, I don't find many youngsters like him, clearly miles better than our Angel.

AltiUn

I think he is the proper Ravel Morrison. What a player, I don't find many youngsters like him, clearly miles better than our Angel.
Why even make this about Gomes? What a stupid comment.

Irrational.

One of the top world talents. Moving to Dortmund was the best career choice he could've made - would've been completely wasted at City. He's going to be world class.

meamth

Why even make this about Gomes? What a stupid comment.
Uhh...probably because they are in the same age group? And how Sancho risen is clearly better at the moment. I said miles better, because he is miles better now. Doesn't mean I didn't believe in Gomes.

Stupid? yeah sorry.