Jadon Sancho | First player in Bundesliga history to score 25 goals before his 20th birthday

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Utd never had a Galacticos because European teams owned your asses throughout Ferguson's career. Even when you won the CL there were teams considered better (Pep's Barca for example). We have no such challengers - as agreed by majority on Redcafe. That's a Galacticos team, but we'll agree to differ.
WUM

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Probably never. But then Liverpool have never been this machine before and you jump at the chance of joining a galacticos team when it comes along once a generation.
Mbappé didn't. Exactly the situation you described. Plus actual childhood fan of said galacticos team, idolizes the manager and best player of said galacticos team, never made it a secret it's his dream club and sees himself playing there eventually...

Still chose PSG

Lynty

It's Chelsea then :(
I think you'll see us hit form once we start getting key players back.

Depends if Chelsea, Spurs or Wolves can build too much of a gap before then. But they're all consistently dropping points.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Utd never had a Galacticos because European teams owned your asses throughout Ferguson's career. Even when you won the CL there were teams considered better (Pep's Barca for example). We have no such challengers - as agreed by majority on Redcafe. That's a Galacticos team, but we'll agree to differ.
From how I perceive it, 'Galacticos' means a team containing several very expensively acquired, popular and marketable players.

Klopp has gone the route that SAF had so much success with: finding potential and turning them into world class players. Not the same thing.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
From how I perceive it, 'Galacticos' means a team containing several very expensively acquired, popular and marketable players.

Klopp has gone the route that SAF had so much success with: finding potential and turning them into world class players. Not the same thing.
Fair enough, I just wanted to be associated with any tag that signified league success. Even plastics. :nervous:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
And ‘very good’ usually, which is often overlooked when discussing these players. The title is usually banded as some form of criticism or insult, but first and foremost, they are typically top players.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
I have a feeling if Man Utd throw enough money to him and his agent, he will come.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Exactly. The main question is, is Sancho ready to come sit on the bench for a lot less salary? If not, see ya. We'll sign some unknown that Klopp will turn into a Balon D'Or nominee.
'19 points clear at the top in January' is hell of a drug!

ExecutionerWasp001

You don't seem to understand the Galacticos term. You do not have any Galacticos .You have a team of 1 dimensional players playing functional Jack Charlton hoof ball on steroids.

Laughable to suggest we weren't considered the best in Europe when we'd won the CL in 2008. Our 2008 team is rightly considered 1 of the best in Europe & is also the best team ever seen in the British game. On the other side there are many teams who are regarded as better than you despite the fact you are European & World Champions. You were absolutely spanked by Barca at the Nou Camp last season for instance.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have a feeling if Man Utd throw enough money to him and his agent, he will come.
Absolutely no chance in hell of him coming here if we don't qualify for the CL. None whatsoever. We'd need the CL cash to fund it and he'd probably want to stay in the CL anyway.

Adamsk7

He’s my no.1 choice for the summer. Honestly even if we ONLY get him I’d be happy. He’d be so vital to our rebuild and a strike force of Rashford, Martial and Sancho with Bruno behind is quite mouthwatering! To have a genuine right sided player would give us so much more balance.

marktan

He’s my no.1 choice for the summer. Honestly even if we ONLY get him I’d be happy. He’d be so vital to our rebuild and a strike force of Rashford, Martial and Sancho with Bruno behind is quite mouthwatering! To have a genuine right sided player would give us so much more balance.
I think long-term he'd end up as a left sided forward though, a bit like Neymar. Being able to cut in on your strong foot gives you a whole load more finishing options.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Haha!! Like we were owning Real Madrids ass in the CL QF before Cunte Catcher red carded Nani to satisfy his paymasters? We lost two CL finals in the modern era to the greatest club team to ever play football and the GOAT. But your team is indeed a master at getting their asses owned so no wonder you have a point of view on that.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Woodward and Glazers should give our managers more support and sign Sancho in the summer. I feel that if we get top four, we will get him over Chelsea. So, champions league is very important.

He is the perfect player for us and will final solve our right attacking problems

DE Gea
AWB -Maguire -Linderlof - Shaw
Mctominay
Bruno - Pogba
Sancho - Martial - Rashford

That team can win champions league

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Woodward and Glazers should give our managers more support and sign Sancho in the summer. I feel that if we get top four, we will get him over Chelsea. So, champions league is very important.

He is the perfect player for us and will final solve our right attacking problems
I wonder how many fan forums of clubs who think they have a chance of landing him are posting the exact same type of sentiments.

Fact is, by now, only Barcelona (Messi), Liverpool (Salah) and possibly PSG (Mbappé) can say they have a superior player to Sancho on their right flank.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

DE Gea
Mctominay
Bruno - Pogba

Yea it would be lethal as long as they all stay fit.

The other thing and people wont like me saying this is that Martial is unpredictable. He has games where he is really good and then games where he is poor. So maybe we might need another striker.

Pogba could go as well in the summer.

In Rainbows

4th place is there for the taking and our manager isn't good enough to take it. If that is the difference between getting Sancho or not, I hope those who back Ole are happy with themselves. If Chelsea get Sancho, you've just helped them get a player that can be a thorn in our young side for the next 10 years.

So frustrating.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
4th place is there for the taking and our manager isn't good enough to take it. If that is the difference between getting Sancho or not, I hope those who back Ole are happy with themselves. If Chelsea get Sancho, you've just helped them get a player that can be a thorn in our young side for the next 10 years.

So frustrating.
It's just not enough Ole-out fans on here for anything to be done. We need more people to come forward on here moaning and abusing Ole, then we'll definitely sign Sancho. Got it.

croadyman

No way he signs for Utd unless we get champions league football and even if that did happen we would have to make the approach before the euros because if he tears it up at the tournament then his price will go absolutely through the roof. I am starting to get on board with the idea we need a proper number 9 rather than Martial in our forward line which I know will sound controversial with some people.

In Rainbows

It's just not enough Ole-out fans on here for anything to be done. We need more people to come forward on here moaning and abusing Ole, then we'll definitely sign Sancho. Got it.
In general, just realize what you're backing isn't what's best for United. Might not or rather it's much more probable that it won't result in anything tangible, but at least don't help in doing what isn't best for United. It's a small ask.

RedDevil@84

If he had an iota of ambition. he would not join us. We would be in yet another rebuilding, transition and chaotic period next season as well.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
What are you on about mid to late 90s galaticos didn’t come to United because Martin Edwards refused to sanction the fees and wages required for players like Batistuta,
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2017/09/...-edwards-explains-club-failed-sign-batistuta/

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

So frustrating.
It’s there for the taking but we cannot field a decent XI at the moment, which is obviously affecting us. I don’t see how if Ole was some sort of genius we won last night.

Everyone is having a moan, but the result last night, for example, was totally predictable, all things considered. It was always going to be a tough game to win, and if we won, it would be by 1 goal perhaps, and we could just as easily lose it by a goal. A draw would have been smart money, and that’s what we got. That has nothing to do with the manager. It’s more to do with the fact that we knew we couldn’t put out a better XI than Wolves. Even if we had a better manager, Wolves have a top manager too.

Injuries have ruined our season more than anything else, and I think we’d be comfortably top 4 if we had our best team all season.

NJM78

We won't be signing him as we will have no CL to offer and out best player will also leave in the summer. Hardly appealing is it, and if Ole is still in charge we can 100% forget about it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We won't be signing him as we will have no CL to offer and out best player will also leave in the summer. Hardly appealing is it, and if Ole is still in charge we can 100% forget about it.
There’s a ‘we won’t sign him’ thread in the Transfer Forum!

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

Saf was no stranger to breaking the bank.

Keane. Rvn. Yorke. Cole. Rvp.

Apart from co 92. Smikes ole and berg and probably a few bargain he never shy to splash the cash.

He did better turning avergar players as complementary forces to bolster his rotation and bech. Players like quinton fortune, park, oshea, all did their part.

But alex isnt all about wonderkids breeding

Trezeguet17

DE Gea
Mctominay
Bruno - Pogba

Winning the Champions League with this back four + McTominay?
Would surely be the biggest upset since Mourinho winning it with Porto?

In Rainbows

It’s there for the taking but we cannot field a decent XI at the moment, which is obviously affecting us. I don’t see how if Ole was some sort of genius we won last night.

Everyone is having a moan, but the result last night, for example, was totally predictable, all things considered. It was always going to be a tough game to win, and if we won, it would be by 1 goal perhaps, and we could just as easily lose it by a goal. A draw would have been smart money, and that’s what we got. That has nothing to do with the manager. It’s more to do with the fact that we knew we couldn’t put out a better XI than Wolves. Even if we had a better manager, Wolves have a top manager too.

Injuries have ruined our season more than anything else, and I think we’d be comfortably top 4 if we had our best team all season.
Honestly after the Bruno signing and Chelsea being average, I have some hope should Pogba come back.
How many weeks before Haaland breaks that record?
Sancho will make the record even tougher to beat because he has another 2 months to score even more goals.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Winning the Champions League with this back four + McTominay?
Would surely be the biggest upset since Mourinho winning it with Porto?
:lol:
Our back four is probably one of the most expensive in football and quality wise, AWB, Maguire, Linderlof and Shaw are solid defensive wise. De Gea is a great shot stopper as well. They just need to be coached better. Look at Smalling and Evans. They appeared poor at United, but they are doing well at their new club. Mctominay is also a very good midfielder. It won’t be an upset but should be what we expect. This squad will most likely be one of the most expensive in football, so we should challenge and win under a good manager. If you don’t like that def/cdm, we can put in Williams, Smalling, Fred, Dalot, Tuanzebe and Baily and it will still look like a very good team.