Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestie07

People only talk about the transfer fees shrinking as a result of the pandemic, but surely player wages should be impacted too? It seems reckless on any club's behalf to be offering pre-covid contracts to players when the long term economic impacts of the pandemic are not yet known.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I can't see it happening and the fact Sancho has put zero pressure on leaving makes me wonder if he's really bothered about coming to Utd as well or just wants any top English team to sign him
Or he's well informed on whats happening and there is no reason for him to... yet.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Or he's well informed on whats happening and there is no reason for him to... yet.
Even if he did, how much time to sulk would be left? 3 days? Not that he'd do it anyway. He's just too much of an introvert for that.

DarkDog

Adds nothing to the discussion
You must have a really good source, probably Ed himself.

And no, not inept board is getting the manager fired, manager himself will.
Please get your head out of your arse. Pay a little bit attention. Since you came to this forum it tells me that you care. Our club is run by bunch of muppets. Even people who are working at the club are saying that. If you know someone at the club, then ask them. ask them what they think about Ed Woodward(cnut). Your answer to me tells me that you don't know anything about our club really.
State of our facilities, state of OT, how our transfers are being run and how our club is being run. People at the club know that.
Take the transfer of Telles. it is good to know how we do our business. We show interest to Telles agent. Telles gets interested (BECAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED obv) then Ed(cnut) offers (tells Judge(also pretty cnut) to offer) lowball offer for Telles. Telles and agent finally agree. Tell that Porto want 25 mil euros, Ed(cnut) answers okay, how about 12 million euros. I can even tell you what will happen next. Then transfer stalls 3 weeks until Edward Woodward(still a cnut) will buy telles for 25 million euros. Probably i can even go as far as to predict the future even more. Telles will have 1-2 good season after which Edward Woodward (yes, cnut) will offer him 5 year deal with 150 000 mil pounds a week. After which Telles will be ''old'' ''bad'' and ''impossible to get rid of''.
This is how they do all of their deals, that is why all of our deals take so long to make. And i can't believe that there are still Man Utd fans who don't see that Edward Woodward and the Glazers are bad for our club. Dude, please do some research before you start protecting those muppets.
And yes, Edward is still a cnut

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The efficiency in which the Dias and Jota transfers have been concluded, makes me feel sick, I've kept faith for what feels like an eternity of bumbling, but I'm now thinking that United wont even bother to make a bid for Sancho.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If we aren't paying the asking price, I don't think we should bother bidding. This has been one of the strangest transfer approaches I have seen from this club. Worse than the Fellaini and Herrera transfers imo. We have known the asking price since June. Why low ball with a first offer a couple of days to the end of the window? On the face of it, we don't look like a serious club.

dove

Please get your head out of your arse. Pay a little bit attention. Since you came to this forum it tells me that you care. Our club is run by bunch of muppets. Even people who are working at the club are saying that. If you know someone at the club, then ask them. ask them what they think about Ed Woodward(cnut). Your answer to me tells me that you don't know anything about our club really.
State of our facilities, state of OT, how our transfers are being run and how our club is being run. People at the club know that.
Take the transfer of Telles. it is good to know how we do our business. We show interest to Telles agent. Telles gets interested (BECAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED obv) then Ed(cnut) offers (tells Judge(also pretty cnut) to offer) lowball offer for Telles. Telles and agent finally agree. Tell that Porto want 25 mil euros, Ed(cnut) answers okay, how about 12 million euros. I can even tell you what will happen next. Then transfer stalls 3 weeks until Edward Woodward(still a cnut) will buy telles for 25 million euros. Probably i can even go as far as to predict the future even more. Telles will have 1-2 good season after which Edward Woodward (yes, cnut) will offer him 5 year deal with 150 000 mil pounds a week. After which Telles will be ''old'' ''bad'' and ''impossible to get rid of''.
This is how they do all of their deals, that is why all of our deals take so long to make. And i can't believe that there are still Man Utd fans who don't see that Edward Woodward and the Glazers are bad for our club. Dude, please do some research before you start protecting those muppets.
And yes, Edward is still a cnut
The fact that you write "Edward Woodward(cnut)" every time tells me you are no older than 15 so no idea why should I even bother reading your nonsense. You have absolutely no idea how transfers work apart from your experience in FIFA because we do exactly what we should be doing with Telles as Porto will have to lower their asking price or Telles will leave on a free.

cyberman

The efficiency in which the Dias and Jota transfers have been concluded, makes me feel sick, I've kept faith for what feels like an eternity of bumbling, but I'm now thinking that United wont even bother to make a bid for Sancho.
If Sancho is singed, these two will have been signed what? A week before Jadon?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It's all about perspective. The Dias transfer actually rumbled on for a bit and they only got him because he was third choice to Koulibaly & Kounde. It only seems more efficient because we aren't so intensely watching other clubs transfers every single day,.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Even if he did, how much time to sulk would be left? 3 days? Not that he'd do it anyway. He's just too much of an introvert for that.
The only way I can see the transfer happening is we make an offer, it's rejected, Sancho asks to leave and then we settle for around 90-100m. That way, Dortmund get their money, Sancho is made to look like the bad guy, we get the player, he gets his move.

Baxter

City spent ages going after Koulibaly and Kounde. They got what seems to be their third choice, for over £60m from a team that really had to sell.

Liverpool got Jota done quick, but again took months to get Thiago over the line even though he was available for a decent fee and it seemed they had a free run at him.

It’s very easy to look from the outside and think everything was quick, compared to following Sancho news day to day and thinking the opposite. It definitely has dragged on, but there is a difference between a £100m transfer from a team who don’t really have to sell, and some of the business done by others.

Matriac

I said it before in the thread, us Muppets are standing before the tide of negativity like Cap v the might of Thanos' army. Believe, he will be ours.
"Hey VD, you read me?"

"VD, it's Mat. Can you hear me?"

"On your left."

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
The only way I can see the transfer happening is we make an offer, it's rejected, Sancho asks to leave and then we settle for around 90-100m. That way, Dortmund get their money, Sancho is made to look like the bad guy, we get the player, he gets his move.
90-100 isn't what they consider their money, though

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If Sancho is singed, these two will have been signed what? A week before Jadon?
No mate, its from the initial contact with intent, Jota was done in 24 hours, and apparently Dias was concluded in 72 hours.

cyberman

No mate, its from the initial contact with intent, Jota was done in 24 hours, and apparently Dias was concluded in 72 hours.
I highly doubt that. Even then, City went through 2 or 3 other targets, Liverpool initially wanted Werner who turned them down in June.
Theres nothing efficient about those deals at all.

romufc

Two things here.

Firstly, City's priority was Koulibaly and like Sancho that is the deal they worked on all summer, they realised it can't be done so they moved onto 3rd choice after even the Sevilla CB.

Jota is a backup player, their main priority was Thiago and see how long that took, even at that price range?

United done exactly the same with VDB, efficient.

Secondly, I agree about Sancho, it seems like we wont bid, even if we do it seems its going to be a bid for the sake of a bid for the fans rather than a bid to secure the player.

Langers7274

The fact that you write "Edward Woodward(cnut)" every time tells me you are no older than 15 so no idea why should I even bother reading your nonsense. You have absolutely no idea how transfers work apart from your experience in FIFA because we do exactly what we should be doing with Telles as Porto will have to lower their asking price or Telles will leave on a free.

You've hit the nail on the head with Telles, in little more than 3 months Telles can sign a pre-contract for free so why pay €25m? We're offering €15m which is fair but as usual, cos we're UTD, every club worldwide sees us as a cashcow and like to drive the prices up, one price for UTD, one for every other club.

SATA

Nothing of a bid or offer today so far. What are we waiting for? The January window? I am on the muppet train still but this is making me impatient already

Ralph1386

It makes you wonder why our rival clubs don’t ‘monitor’ or ‘prepare’ bids. Why didn’t City prepare their bid for Dias? :lol:

kirk buttercup

in fairness VdB was done very efficiently. Only a week to go stay strong

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
90-100 isn't what they consider their money, though
Don't make it too complicated. Let's stick to interpreting negotiating tactics into Dortmund claiming their refusal to sell isn't a negotiating tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.