Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldanoGraham

I really hope that Ed doesn’t really embarrass the club by putting in a stupid low-ball offer that gets laughed at and infuriated at the same time.....

I really hope that there have been some meaningful discussions on what it would take for them to depart with Sancho.....if not then laughing stock here we come....

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I predict there will be 3 bids :lol:

One feckoff bid, one virtually there bid, and the final one very shortly after.

I see very little happening before their Super Cup game though.

Adamsk7

When is this resolve going to be tested I wonder? October 5th?

This reminds me when you go on eBay and you see an expensive item that you can never afford but it’s got a £1 starting bid and no reserve. There’s 6 days to go but you put your £10 maximum bid in and smile. This could be the one, maybe nobody has seen it as it’s not quite spelled correctly.

6 days later it sells for £1000

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I predict there will be 3 bids :lol:

One feckoff bid, one virtually there bid, and the final one very shortly after.

I see very little happening before their Super Cup game though.
Can't wait for the meltdown when he starts their game tomorrow. Which of course he fecking will because why wouldn't he.

Adcuth

Can't wait for the meltdown when he starts their game tomorrow. Which of course he fecking will because why wouldn't he.
Or he'll want to play his last game against their rivals in the cup before his transfer. That rings a bell

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The efficiency in which the Dias and Jota transfers have been concluded, makes me feel sick, I've kept faith for what feels like an eternity of bumbling, but I'm now thinking that United wont even bother to make a bid for Sancho.
How does the efficiency of Van der Beek transfer make you feel?
Whether you like it or not, selling clubs abuse Manchester United with their prices, always demanding a 'United tax'. The only way to deal with that is strong arm negotiations.
If that makes you sick, perhaps you should avoid our transfer processes and just watch the games?

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Scoring the winner for BVB in SuperCup vs Bayern is the perfect end for Sancho's German adventure.
Makes sense was plotted this way.

macheda14

How does the efficiency of Van der Beek make you feel?
Whether you like it or not, selling clubs abuse Manchester United with their prices, always demanding a 'United' tax. The only way to deal with that is strong arm negotiation.
If that makes you sick, perhaps you should avoid our transfer processes and just watch the games?
Yeh I mean part of me does feel if we end up not signing anyone or only bringing in Telles and a loan that we will have reset our reputation slightly of paying exorbitant fees for players. We need clubs to no longer think we’ll bend over for them.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
People are just like "pay the money now" like idiots for transfers like this. Even getting the price down 2 million is a huge amount of money. A huge amount of money which can pay for peoples livelihoods. Grow up.

big rons sovereign

And Sancho will just accept whatever Dortmund would do with him? Not that Dortmund would sell him to Bayern for lower price. Makes no sense.
Good grief. It's getting to the point where you have to put JOKE in block capitals on every post.
Is nobody capable of detecting sarcasm these days, or is there also a knicker twisting pandemic along with covid?

Last edited:

Red Royal

People are just like "pay the money now" like idiots for transfers like this. Even getting the price down 2 million is a huge amount of money. A huge amount of money which can pay for peoples livelihoods. Grow up.
Very true... would love to be in the situation where I could sell a house to one of those muppets.. :)

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yeh I mean part of me does feel if we end up not signing anyone or only bringing in Telles and a loan that we will have reset our reputation slightly of paying exorbitant fees for players. We need clubs to no longer think we’ll bend over for them.
Im also fine with that.
We have some fans saying 'just pay the money' and others who slate the club when it over pays. Sometimes it's the same fan saying both :lol:
Football economy won't recover for at least 2 to 3 windows. We have to get our pricing sorted out during this period, else we wont be able to afford anyone!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Pays 40 people at the club £50k salaries a year!

Rolaholic

Ornstein says he expected news of us walking away from this to break this week but instead he says the club seems to believe that this is still on and have been telling journos the same...

Can't help like they're setting themselves up for quite the massive backlash if nothing happens after all this time and all the briefs on top of not really addressing any of the squad needs

clarkydaz

we happily pay our goalkeepers over half a million a week on wages. Anything they scrimp on is immediately blown into the wind

Judas

Open to offers
Ornstein says he expected news of us walking away from this to break this week but instead he says the club seems to believe that this is still on and have been telling journos the same...

Can't help like they're setting themselves up for quite the massive backlash if nothing happens after all this time and all the briefs on top of not really addressing any of the squad needs
Its baffling and a bizarre way to go about business, we have to truly believe its on, otherwise we literally just enjoy looking like mugs :lol:

Rolaholic

Its baffling and a bizarre way to go about business, we have to truly believe its on, otherwise we literally just enjoy looking like mugs :lol:
Yea it doesn't make sense unless they really are certain.

I really hope for everyone's sake, bundesliga brigade notwithstanding :lol: , that this comes off and we'll finally have our number 7 by next week

SATA

Yea it doesn't make sense unless they really are certain.

I really hope for everyone's sake, bundesliga brigade notwithstanding :lol: , that this comes off and we'll finally have our number 7 by next week
I hope United aren't being foolishly led on by agents who are themselves insisting the deal can be done without BVB's blessing

FreddieTheReddie

Good grief. It's getting to the point where you have to put JOKE in block capitals on every post.
Is nobody capable of detecting sarcasm these days, or is there also a knicker twisting pandemic along with covid?
Yeah crossed my mind that it could be sarcasm but too many people actually think this way, I got confused.

HowYouDoin

Sell Smalling and James, raise what like 30 million for those two and offer 100 mil for Sancho and voila.

Cloud7

If we aren't paying the asking price, I don't think we should bother bidding. This has been one of the strangest transfer approaches I have seen from this club. Worse than the Fellaini and Herrera transfers imo. We have known the asking price since June. Why low ball with a first offer a couple of days to the end of the window? On the face of it, we don't look like a serious club.
It has been a very strange approach. I’ll assume (Hope) there was proper groundwork put into this and there’s a reason why it was approached this way. Not like we as fans can do anything about it anyway, but part of me is very curious to see if this approach we took actually ends up working.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
If we don't make a serious bid, meaning the club was bluffing fans along the whole time, Woodward will have made mugs of the entire fanbase. All of us!
I also think majority of fans wont accept covid19 excuse now. If we don't make a serious bid, it would truly be baffling.

clarkydaz

If we don't make a serious bid, meaning the club was bluffing fans along the whole time, Woodward will have made mugs of the entire fanbase. All of us!
I also think majority of fans wont accept covid19 excuse now. If we don't make a serious bid, it would truly be baffling.
And the manager

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Agreed. The social media backlash will be both toxic and unprecedented if this deal doesn’t happen now.

Not paying €120 million during these difficult times is not the issue. if you can’t afford it you you can’t afford it.

Not walking away a month ago and targeting financially viable targets will be the issue and fans will be fecking raging.

Putting all your eggs in the Sancho basket when you know that you can’t afford Dortmund’s asking price is sheer negligence and stupidity.

let’s just hope that Woodie can pull off a miracle, but in truth I can’t see this happening.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So we all reckon a bid is made after the match tomorrow? In which case lets get comfortable :wenger:

Handré1990

I’d be very surprised if we managed to get Sancho this window. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised. Question to all of you muppets, have we ever done our business early so all new signings have had a whole pre season?

AJ Bullet

I’d be very surprised if we managed to get Sancho this window. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised. Question to all of you muppets, have we ever done our business early so all new signings have had a whole pre season?
Pre Sir Alex/Gill yes very much so usually (yes there are exceptions but SAF always talked about getting business done earlier is better) post SAF/Gill yeah its a little more late in the day it seems on average.

Suvvernmanc

I think the Telles deal will happen very soon. If we get Sancho too this window that will be around £160m spent.. that's alot of money for us in this climate.

And that's with us needing a striker in January and a CB at some point very soon too. :houllier:

clarkydaz

yes think when when LVG became manager. So they can do it

Denis' cuff

Please get your head out of your arse. Pay a little bit attention. Since you came to this forum it tells me that you care. Our club is run by bunch of muppets. Even people who are working at the club are saying that. If you know someone at the club, then ask them. ask them what they think about Ed Woodward(cnut). Your answer to me tells me that you don't know anything about our club really.
State of our facilities, state of OT, how our transfers are being run and how our club is being run. People at the club know that.
Take the transfer of Telles. it is good to know how we do our business. We show interest to Telles agent. Telles gets interested (BECAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED obv) then Ed(cnut) offers (tells Judge(also pretty cnut) to offer) lowball offer for Telles. Telles and agent finally agree. Tell that Porto want 25 mil euros, Ed(cnut) answers okay, how about 12 million euros. I can even tell you what will happen next. Then transfer stalls 3 weeks until Edward Woodward(still a cnut) will buy telles for 25 million euros. Probably i can even go as far as to predict the future even more. Telles will have 1-2 good season after which Edward Woodward (yes, cnut) will offer him 5 year deal with 150 000 mil pounds a week. After which Telles will be ''old'' ''bad'' and ''impossible to get rid of''.
This is how they do all of their deals, that is why all of our deals take so long to make. And i can't believe that there are still Man Utd fans who don't see that Edward Woodward and the Glazers are bad for our club. Dude, please do some research before you start protecting those muppets.
And yes, Edward is still a cnut
postage.

Doggy knows.

Please get your head out of your arse. Pay a little bit attention. Since you came to this forum it tells me that you care. Our club is run by bunch of muppets. Even people who are working at the club are saying that. If you know someone at the club, then ask them. ask them what they think about Ed Woodward(cnut). Your answer to me tells me that you don't know anything about our club really.
State of our facilities, state of OT, how our transfers are being run and how our club is being run. People at the club know that.
Take the transfer of Telles. it is good to know how we do our business. We show interest to Telles agent. Telles gets interested (BECAUSE WE ARE MAN UNITED obv) then Ed(cnut) offers (tells Judge(also pretty cnut) to offer) lowball offer for Telles. Telles and agent finally agree. Tell that Porto want 25 mil euros, Ed(cnut) answers okay, how about 12 million euros. I can even tell you what will happen next. Then transfer stalls 3 weeks until Edward Woodward(still a cnut) will buy telles for 25 million euros. Probably i can even go as far as to predict the future even more. Telles will have 1-2 good season after which Edward Woodward (yes, cnut) will offer him 5 year deal with 150 000 mil pounds a week. After which Telles will be ''old'' ''bad'' and ''impossible to get rid of''.
This is how they do all of their deals, that is why all of our deals take so long to make. And i can't believe that there are still Man Utd fans who don't see that Edward Woodward and the Glazers are bad for our club. Dude, please do some research before you start protecting those muppets.
And yes, Edward is still a cnut
This is one of the worst posts I’ve seen.

Very true... would love to be in the situation where I could sell a house to one of those muppets.. :)
100%! It’s so glaring obvious to spot these people with zero business sense, who have never entered any negotiation, and have no concept of money. I doubt they will be in a position to buy a house for a very very long time (bit harsh perhaps) - but if they are, I’ve got a very special house available just for them.

Artimities

Inappropriate Content
I did see where we may not be able to off load Phil Jones. That's a shocker... that dude is like genitial herpes.. you can try and cut them off, but they grow right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.