Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
When you watch Sancho, you can easily see how creative he is. He is able to find his teammates inside or on the edge of the box, he can also find his teammates in a pocket of spaces against more compact sides. Whilst he is very creative, Sancho is efficient in his passing. He averages 56 passes a game with 84.59% completion. He is one of the most efficient passers amongst wingers in Europe. This is mostly due to Sancho having a wide range of passes in his locker. He can either be a direct passer of the ball for a runner in behind or combine in tight spaces in order to break his opponent’s shape. Sancho is the kind of player who can change a game thanks to a pass. He will see what others can’t but he is also able to execute what he sees on a football pitch. When you combine both abilities, you have a dangerous weapon against any defence. Sancho also has outstanding spatial awareness. He is always aware of where his teammates are on the pitch. All in all, Sancho is creative in multiple ways. He can either drive from deep to make a final pass or send a through ball to find his teammates in behind. This is a very rare trait for a winger and that makes Sancho one of Europe’s best playmakers.

He is both a direct and skilful dribbler. Whilst exceeding in tight spaces, Sancho can also be very dynamic in his dribbling, proved by his 3.2 progressive runs per 90. He is a bit more wasteful this season, with a success rate down from 61% to 52% in the league. When the he plays more direct, it allows him to carry the ball from deep in order to stretch his opponent’s defensive line and create a gap with their midfield. His opponents will have to track back if they don’t want to be dribbled past when Sancho carries the ball. When they track back, passing lanes open up for Sancho’s teammates to run into which would then help them have easy chances at goal.
This reads very similar to this article - https://bundesligaanalysis.com/analysis/jadon-sancho-2019-20-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

Are you the author of the article as well ?

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Bild: Memphis Depay is also on the shortlist as a replacement for Sancho and is valued at €44m.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Yes. I am he. But I'm busy right now, so can't talk more. Enjoy my article!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Sancho hasn't been in any kit releases has he? They released one today as well.

Dortmund know full well Sancho is a player they have for a limited time and want to maximise the money they make off him in that time. They also know people in England will buy Sancho shirts.
That reminds of the Bruno situation prior to him signing for us. He didn't appear on their website or squad, something like that? It became obvious he was leaving.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why people find the need to copy and paste articles and pass them off as their own is beyond me? They are probably the first people on here to slate United as not being creative enough when we're playing shite

Idxomer

He has a contract, I wondered why the club was bothering to negotiate with Dortmund at all.

Hanky panky

Next summer he will have only one year left from his contract. And Dortmund dont want to be in that situation. They will sell.

DRM

I've actually never seen him play. I see his stats are good. Just how good is he and what sort of winger is he?

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
120m euros in this market is obscene if its true which I suspect its not.
I don’t think we’ll spend any higher than 80m upfront. Rest will be in add ons to be payed by next summer I suppose, which is totally fine with me. We will have bought some crucial targets taking in this summer and last 2 windows so next summer we may not have to spend much at all.

But on a side note - now that we have qualified for CL, I think you might be shocked by how much we end up spending this summer. I definitely see 2/3 players coming in. Sanchez’s departure will be crucial too. Getting wages like that off the books frees up a lot of space.
Imagine trying this trick in a thread full of transfer muppets of all places.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:nono::nono::nono::nono:
I swear the amount of times we’ve heard the Dortmund camp come out and say things. Infact just repeat them.

While our own camp extremely silent.

Just proves this transfer is on like donkey Kong. All I end up reading from his quotes is usually just the line about the price. Blatant hint to get as close to that value (£120m). Like almost begging.

RUCK4444

Simon with more groundbreaking reporting.
See, now why do we accept tweets from skidmarks like this but look down our noses at ITK tweets. I genuinely believe this guy knows as much as the 'ITK' posters on reddit (nothing.)

I don't think he's privy to a feckin. single. word. more than we are on the caf gents. And this goes for 99% of all reporters, until such a point where EVERYTHING is agreed for a day or so before a club announces a signing.

I also think that there are genuine ITK's that work within clubs that know MORE than any of the press. Of course, we won't ever know the genuine ones, I'm just pointing out the paradox and questioning why we hang on the word of any journo's.

Judas

Open to offers
Stone is obviously more clued up than ITK idiots, I hate how people pretend otherwise? He’s fed info straight from the club, he puts out info the club want out there, him and others are often briefed. Yeah it’s not often juicy or massively revolutionary but to act like he’s clueless or has no real knowledge is just daft.

RUCK4444

Stone is obviously more clued up than ITK idiots, I hate how people pretend otherwise? He’s fed info straight from the club, he puts out info the club want out there, him and others are often briefed. Yeah it’s not often juicy or massively revolutionary but to act like he’s clueless or has no real knowledge is just daft.
Oh yes he's fed so much information, pure gold, that he's sat on his arse tonight posting that absolute mess of a tweet.

They milk a living, and it's people's belief in them that creates a job for them.

I bet Ed has spoken to less journo's about transfers than I have.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The point with Stone is though that what he's told by the club could be the complete opposite of what's actually truly happening. This is why as a source of info he's probably actually not worth listening to

Judas

Open to offers
The point with Stone is though that what he's told by the club could be the complete opposite of what's actually truly happening. This is why as a source of info he's probably actually not worth listening to
Fair. Much like that Jan bloke being fed Dortmund stuff. It’s a warped sense of what is actually happening with the transfer.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
I've actually never seen him play. I see his stats are good. Just how good is he and what sort of winger is he?
Read the article from Open goal, he has pretty good description of the player.

He reminds me a bit of Hazard, not the fastest player, but he is a fantastic dribbler and playmaker.

I have been very certain about this transfer for a while already and can’t even get excited anymore about. I have started to muppet over our other transfers this summer.

@.mica see you in the Haaland thread next summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.