Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoXoM

An official announcement can't come soon enough!

Must...fight...my...inner...muppet...before...watching...obligatory...YouTube...compilation...video...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Because people have deluded themselves into thinking that some Norwegian pundit is somehow Dortmund's official unofficial channel of communication.
He clearly talks to watzke and zorc directly, he wouldn’t have come out with that info without being told it directly.

Let’s face it, sancho is leaving and it will happen soon.

RedDevilRoshi

Just waiting for Romano’s “total agreement, here we go” tweet to really get excited about this :drool:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Lighten up man, even your guys want this. Can’t have Sancho going to Bad Ragaz! :smirk:
I'd be happy if this was resolved: a player with his output can't be replaced, but I think Corona + Hakimi's departure killed Dortmund's title chances for next season anyway. So I'd rather take the safe money and get his replacement now, so he can settle in right away and maybe push something the year after, when Reyna and Bellingham are a bit further along in their development.

I do marvel at the mental gymnastics though, that cause people to take "bad" news as a reason to double down, because it's all negotiation tactics anyway or how suddenly everyone is an expert on Bundesliga reporting, because Fjortoft said something people want to believe in.

He clearly talks to watzke and zorc directly, he wouldn’t have come out with that info without being told it directly.

Let’s face it, sancho is leaving and it will happen soon.
Yeah. Making a non-committal statement that goes with the current flow and will never be truly verified unless football leaks makes a comeback CLEARLY proves that directors at Dortmund chose to share the most exclusive information with him ahead of their usual media partners, because of reasons.

Last edited:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Howard Nurse reckons the fee with Dortmund is an issue but Mkhitaryan has officially asked to leave.

No Love

Vidal flashbacks :(
I shouldn’t even joke because that saga almost broke me.

Luckily, this appears to be SanchON :drool: Just need a couple more reputable ones to dive on it and we’re ready to start tracking flights and posting some of our top muppets at airports.

vodrake

Another day without confirmation, this feels like the Alexis Sanchez saga :(
This actually seems to be moving quite quickly compared to our normal sagas. Talking about actual figures and fee breakdowns in the first week is pretty rare, we're normally being reported to be "thinking of maybe perhaps considering preparing a bid" at this stage :lol:

DannyDee

This actually seems to be moving quite quickly compared to our normal sagas. Talking about actual figures and fee breakdowns in the first week is pretty rare, we're normally being reported to be "thinking of maybe perhaps considering preparing a bid" at this stage :lol:
Dortmund's been done for awhile, and this is a window different than almost all others.

SAFMUTD

Hahahaha classic. As long as is not confirmed I have no doubt in my mind that we'll see that "considering making a bid" tweets again.

Al Capone

Whens the official kit release date. Can't wait for my no7 Sancho shirt, the third kit looks quite dapper!

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Anyone feeling United are turning a corner with transfers now?

Pogba, Maguire, Sancho all big money transfers, not afraid to spend big to make the team compete again, investing in players like AWB too for big money for a full back.

Fernandes was obviously a bargain at the price he was bought, he's worth 70M+

Martial also coming up trumps.

I'm quite happy with the transfer business being a big money player then a potential player or two.

I honestly think United can finally compete for big talent again, players like the Mbappes and De Ligts of the world, the squad is looking really good again.

I did see Liverpool hired a former United head working on the commercial site now, (the noodle and tractor sponsor side of things) because a lot of clubs are obviously so far behind United in that department, so I'm hoping the club accelerates again with these signings.

A great time to be a United fan, really nice to be turning a corner.

Chelsea are the threat I feel though with Werner and Havertz, really good business by them (young squad).

Nice to see United throwing their weight around again, finally returning to a European superpower status.

United58

Fernandes was obviously a bargain at the price he was bought, he's worth 70M+
Fernandes is a £100m player - if we had neither and had to choose between him and Sancho, who would you pick?

Love the rest of your post :drool: We've been moving in the right direction under Ole for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.