Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

FizzyWomack

Fixed

Reference to a 'bizarre' post from a few years back.
Made me laugh anyway as I read it in Hodgson's voice :lol:

Whats encouraging now is we are hearing some more noise about shifting our deadwood.

Really getting down to the nitty gritty now.

All jokes aside, very big week coming up.

TheMod

This is 100% going to happen this week...he will sign before the close of the window. We've been on this Rodeo before and it will happen...just like Maguire. Dortmund have gone quiet....can't wait for our new No 7.

It is definitely SanchON :drool:

RkkMan

Who is he anyway?
Has close ties to BVB and generally reliable with their news as per some BVB fans on twitter. Utd probably told Dortmund they`ll make an offer this week in advance maybe thats how he`s gotten the news

SATA

Has close ties to BVB and generally reliable with their news as per some BVB fans on twitter. Utd probably told Dortmund they`ll make an offer this week in advance maybe thats how he`s gotten the news
You teaser! That’s it, i’ll believe the tweet :drool:

Chief123

"Don`t do it for the show" meaning its a proper bid not that non sensical 75m+15m story people took for the gospel. Worth noting Utd only usually bid big knowing it`ll be accepted so #SanchON this week?
I’ve actually read a few reports now suggesting we are actually going to bid £85m+£25m and meet the asking price.

The United

How many times we have gotten that kind of so called brief or whatever during the past 2 months?

It is weird. If they were indeed briefs from United, I am not sure what they were exactly trying to achieve with those.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
How many times we have gotten that kind of so called brief or whatever during the past 2 months?

It is weird. If they were indeed briefs from United, I am not sure what they were exactly trying to achieve with those.
They can’t be club briefs, surely? Because no competent club would consistently make such a rod for their own back, right?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I’m going to try and not get too invested in this because it’s going to drag on until October.
No chance. Neither teams will want that to happen. It simply won’t be dragged into next season.
I agree. Dortmund are not a club that will want this to drag and will want this done and dusted quickly so they can plan for the new season.
What are we saying now then? Gearing up for the big finish I predicted.

Chairman Steve

I’m getting Berbatov vibes off this transfer. That saga was long as feck, optimistic at times (interpreting Bulgarian news articles, speculating the tiniest of details) and a massive rollercoaster in the last 24 hours. From SAF saying we’re not signing anyone a few days before to Man City agreeing a fee on deadline day morning, massive muppet suicides, SAF intercepting Berbatov at the airport and all that shit. I was lurking this forum when that all happened too. For me after that transfer, it really was like anything could happen as long as the window is open.

My stance has been its possible rather than outwardly saying its going to happen. At least a year of tracking a player and we bail out over the payment structuring? Part of me is thinking we can pay what they are asking but are trying to haggle it down more favourably or we’re trying to generate more money from selling our existing players to ease the balance sheet because we’ve possibly caved in to their asking price, or we’re trying to obtain another player on top of Sancho (which looks the case with the LB search).

If it goes through, those faithful muppets who have preached that this will happen in the darkest of times should be rewarded in the muppet valhalla, and eternal damnation for those preaching dead in the water!

King Eric 7

We are briefing so that Dortmund can "brace themselves" for a bid. Watch out for those articles coming soon - "Dortmund brace themselves for a bid for Jadon Sancho". We wouldn't want Dortmund to have a sense of shock when the bid comes in, plus the brief will remind them to check that their fax machine is in good working order.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
We are briefing so that Dortmund can "brace themselves" for a bid. Watch out for those articles coming soon - "Dortmund brace themselves for a bid for Jadon Sancho". We wouldn't want Dortmund to have a sense of shock when the bid comes in, plus the brief will remind them to check that their fax machine is in good working order.

The United

They can’t be club briefs, surely? Because no competent club would consistently make such a rod for their own back, right?
That's what I think. But, I am referring a few twitter posts from a couple of weeks ago coming from so called club sources.

dev1l

I still believe that this will be done because we haven't been seriously linked with another RW and the board knows that this is role we desperately need to strengthen.
(Assuming the board is made up of rational individuals)

RUCK4444

I reckon if we bid then it will be tomorrow, time to see how serious Dortmund are about keeping him.

C’mon Ed make em an offer they can’t refuse, slap some serious Disney Dollars across their chops.

Chief123

seats are available on the @Judas & @Adnan Sancho choo choo train. Get aboard now while seats last! Train in safe hands of Train driver @Chief123
I will drive this train straight to the station. We’ve suffered some horrific abuse, eggs thrown at our window and been labelled deluded fools.

But I will use my years of experience of driving The Great Muppet Express to get us through this one.

All anti-muppets should be banned from the Sancho thread when he signs next week! Can’t enjoy the cake they’ve been pissing on.

joedirt87

if this deal does go though it begs the question: are we just morons for taking this long to do the deal, or is this the way Dortmund wanted it.

RkkMan

Someone who said we will be bidding for Thiago soon.
TBF he`s more reliable with BVB news no shock he got something wrong on Bayern plus English press are also reporting we`ll bid this week(and it has to be this week as October 5th isn`t far away)

Status
Not open for further replies.