Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kearnkoff69

Since when? Seem to remember both Rashford and Martial being on similar wages of at least £200k/per...

Greenwood 's extension is surely going to see his wages doubled as well
Here's a piece in The Guardian re: Marcus' new deal: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rashford-manchester-united-contract-extension.

And here's one from Sky about Martial's pay bump: https://www.skysports.com/football/...ns-new-deal-with-manchester-united-until-2024

**Edit: whoops, you beat me to it.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I’d imagine he’s getting the same deal Rashford has - 200k base plus 50k bonuses. Pogba’s new deal will be the interesting one as you’d think he’s going to want to be the highest paid at the club which is going to tough with DDG around.

Rolaholic

It's going to be 90m over 3 years and 18m in add ons apparently, fair play to Woody for a fair deal given the profile if those end up being the actual terms.

Surprised BVB would end up accepting installments like that after all their bluster in the press to the contrary :lol:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Yeah to be honest, 250 a week is fine by me.
Considering Martial got that when, to be honest he was massively inconsistent for us, and considering Shaw is on 200k a week from what I remember, this doesn't look bad

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
It's going to be 90m over 3 years and 18m in add ons apparently, fair play to Woody for a fair deal given the profile if those end up being the terms.

Surprised BVB would end up accepting installments like that after all their bluster in the press to the contrary :lol:
They need the money. They just wanted to engage in some public dick swinging first.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
It's going to be 90m over 3 years and 18m in add ons apparently, fair play to Woody for a fair deal given the profile if those end up being the terms.

They got Bellingham plus good chunk of cash for Sancho. It sets them nicely for rest of the window... same with United.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I’d imagine he’s getting the same deal Rashford has - 200k base plus 50k bonuses. Pogba’s new deal will be the interesting one as you’d think he’s going to want to be the highest paid at the club which is going to tough with DDG around.
Pogba's on 300k a week plus incentives, more than enough all things considered.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They need the money. They just wanted to engage in some public dick swinging first.
Yep, always the way £120M is a huge amount of money for somebody they got for about 10% of that. 2 years left on his deal they were never going to risk losing 50% of that amount next year.

it's a good deal for both parties, i'm sure it'll look money well spent in the long run for us. Opposition fans are already crying which is always worth it too.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Didn't need to know this. :nervous:
Thoroughly depressing stuff.
To be fair with Shaw, Martial and De Gea, all 3 of them entered their last years so could demand over the odds.
Something that we need to improve on, because neither Shaw or Martial deserved the money at the time. De Gea you could argue did, but now looks a bad deal

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
To stand corrected means to have had an error pointed out and that you accept the correction.
Ffs, English isn't my first language. I got confused and ended up confusing the poster further, my bad.

Suedesi

If Sancho was a Manchester United academy player that left and City is trying to buy him for 100M pounds, the entire media focus will be on how the United academy failed, and there will be inside reports on how some young players are having doubts and planning to leave and some will even have detailed financial reports on how the club has underspent on the academy.

But since it's Manchester City and Pep, not a word will be said on how a prospect like Sancho ended up at Manchester United.
True!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
If Sancho was a Manchester United academy player that left and City is trying to buy him for 100M pounds, the entire media focus will be on how the United academy failed, and there will be inside reports on how some young players are having doubts and planning to leave and some will even have detailed financial reports on how the club has underspent on the academy.

But since it's Manchester City and Pep, not a word will be said on how a prospect like Sancho ended up at Manchester United.
United pay £100m for City flop!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is today the day folks? Or do I have to do some work rather than refreshing.
It's basic United transfer knowledge that it always has this sudden crescendo of progression where it feels imminent. Followed by going very quiet for a fair while after.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Expecting announcement on Friday.
Tuesday (today) was kit launch
Wednesday is first match in new kit
Thursday will be "fee agreed"
Friday announcement from club, #7 on the 7th

vodrake

And I could be wrong, but I'm sure Shaw ended up signing at around 200k a week :nervous:
I think Shaw's new contract was like £160k basic, with more in potential further bonuses and incentives. Though the way the media works, they include all of the possible bonuses and incentives to give the largest, most click-baity title

Crashoutcassius

The problem is that you have given players like De Gea a huge contract which means that every other player has leverage. Plus with the rise in wages over the past ten years it makes sense that the top players would be on it. It's reflective of the amount of money in football so it seems very excessive to us normal people but about right for the environment.
Tbf de gea was the best keeper in the world and winning us games on his own. If any player does that again then pay them the money. Juve manage to structure wages while paying Ronaldo 1m and he's not the best in the world on his position, but I'm sure people understand, so we should be able to manage too

E-mal

We should have a clause that ensures wages change based on Redcafe match ratings.

GJNJ

We should have a clause that ensures wages change based on Redcafe match ratings.
I don't think we should be letting the players know that redcafe has a match thread or ratings. :nervous:

MinoUTD

Why we offer all this huge amount of money, whether it is about salary or transfer fee while no one else is on the race to sign him!? Haven't heard of any club intersted in him, and also after one season he is a free agent, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.