Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Welcome to page 500!

I'm glad to announce, we have no further updates since we brought you page 1! :D

El Zoido

This is definitely happening. It’s an obvious transfer from so many angles.

Squeaky Bumtime

I read Dortmund news every day and the fact is that Zorc aint gonna take any add on at all, he wants 120M cash right now or back off and United cant/wont give more than 60M up front, so guys sorry, but very bad news for you.
This deal is not happening this summer, 90%...
Where do you read those news?

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Letting them know he definitely won't be renewing is hardly jeopardizing his relationship with the club.

He's would just be being professional and giving them plenty of notice.
Hate to break it to you, but this is not news to anyone. Dortmund offered him a new contract including a hefty pay raise that would put him on level or even slightly above the current top earner Reus. Sancho was not interested probably citing his wish to return home in the near future, which came to the surprise to absolutely no one. Backl in Winter probably everyone at Dortmund expected Sancho to go back to the EPL on the back of a good EURO for a boats load of cash. Then Corvid came and complicated everything.

Given how long the fixture 120 Mil. € is floating around, Sancho was probably informed that this was the benchmark to be hit for him to be released from his current contract, terms he is very likely contend with as you hear absolutely nothing from his camp. They let the clubs work. I would also assume that Dortmund actually allowed Sancho to enter talks about personal terms with United as these seem to be already agreed. It also should be added that Dortmund and United actually have a pretty good working realtionship for years now. i have read quite a few articles over the years that cite that both Zorc and Woodward respect each other which is also why all dealings in the recent past (Kagawa both ways, Januzaj, Mkhitaryan) went very smoothly.a

United58

Hate to break it to you, but this is not news to anyone. Dortmund offered him a new contract including a hefty pay raise that would put him on level or even slightly above the current top earner Reus. Sancho was not interested probably citing his wish to return home in the near future, which came to the surprise to absolutely no one. Backl in Winter probably everyone at Dortmund expected Sancho to go back to the EPL on the back of a good EURO for a boats load of cash. Then Corvid came and complicated everything.

Given how long the fixture 120 Mil. € is floating around, Sancho was probably informed that this was the benchmark to be hit for him to be released from his current contract, terms he is very likely contend with as you hear absolutely nothing from his camp. They let the clubs work. I would also assume that Dortmund actually allowed Sancho to enter talks about personal terms with United as these seem to be already agreed. It also should be added that Dortmund and United actually have a pretty good working realtionship for years now. i have read quite a few articles over the years that cite that both Zorc and Woodward respect each other which is also why all dealings in the recent past (Kagawa both ways, Januzaj, Mkhitaryan) went very smoothly.a
How's Reus doing lately? Incredible player, so unlucky with injuries

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Letting them know he definitely won't be renewing is hardly jeopardizing his relationship with the club.

He's would just be being professional and giving them plenty of notice.
Dortmund already know this. You don’t think he would have been offered a new contract or that talk of giving him a new contract wouldn’t have come up internally? We got the director practically saying deal for a player has to happen by a certain date cause we have to find replacements. Does that sound like they don’t know he is going to leave?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
@OptaCaf
4 - Jadon Sancho thread is the 4th transfer thread in caf history to reach 500 pages, after Pogba (1091), Vidal (647) and Sanchez (626). Muppetastic.

gorky_utd

@OptaCaf
4 - Jadon Sancho thread is the 4th transfer thread in caf history to reach 500 pages, after Pogba (1091), Vidal (647) and Sanchez (626). Muppetastic.
Was not there a mini fight with juventuz forum if I am not wrong?

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
@OptaCaf
I think this will be the 4th highest, it will be resolved before 626 pages, I hope.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I wonder whether Chong will offered to Dortmund on loan for a year or two as part of the deal?

red thru&thru

Good post. Quite interesting to think back that we have dealt with BVB quite a lot.

Also, like you point out, personal terms have probably been agreed & BVB might have allowed him to talk to us, with one condition...BVB making it clear €120m is what they want.

K_Ash

safe to say that I will wake up tomorrow morning with a "Breaking News:.".
This thing is a done deal.

jesperjaap

Well they got that wrong then, he wouldnt have been starting for England in the Euros

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I wonder whether Chong will offered to Dortmund on loan for a year or two as part of the deal?
Like asking to borrow your Lamborghini if I promise to return it with a full tank.

Withnail

Dortmund already know this. You don’t think he would have been offered a new contract or that talk of giving him a new contract wouldn’t have come up internally? We got the director practically saying deal for a player has to happen by a certain date cause we have to find replacements. Does that sound like they don’t know he is going to leave?
What the hell does that have to do with your claim it would jeopardise his relationship with the club?

Cliche Guevara

Not much else he is going to say is there?

Deep down inside he is probably begging for us to make a bid.
Not even that deep - he’s openly begging United.

Fair enough he’s determined to get his €120m but he’s utterly fecked if he doesn’t get the sale he needs.

Withnail

Hate to break it to you but you're missing the point.

The poster claimed he would jeopardize his relationship with the club if he said he wasn't signing a new contract.

I was disagreeing with that notion.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's quiet because the two sides have clearly hit an impasse hence all the briefings. I admire the optimism that it's quiet because it's being finalised but it's likely to be the exact opposite

Withnail

It's quiet because the two sides have clearly hit an impasse hence all the briefings. I admire the optimism that it's quiet because it's being finalised but it's likely to be the exact opposite
Given the massive amount of noise around the transfer, I'd say if it was off they would come out and say they were never interested in the first place.

Judas

Open to offers
This happens in literally so many of our transfers, how can you panic like this. Happened with Bruno, happened with Maguire. We're signing Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.