Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Ole has said we'll work on what we have. It's over.

Fletcher. United would be better coming back in a years time after bridging the gap with citeh and dippers.

Jesse - absolute dogshit

pascell

I said it back when his tweets were dropped in here, he has no idea what's happening with the deal and he confirms it himself here, whilst sat on his toilet by the looks of things. Crap coming out of both ends, who'd have thought it.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

I said it back when his tweets were dropped in here, he has no idea what's happening with the deal and he confirms it himself here, whilst sat on his toilet by the looks of things. Crap coming out of both ends, who'd have thought it.
Wait...how have we backed them into a corner? By making them keep their best player? :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Fletcher. United would be better coming back in a years time after bridging the gap with citeh and dippers.

Jesse - absolute dogshit
just his part of our bluff. Relax

Hoof the ball

Jesse - absolute dogshit
Bridging the gap? In a years time? How the feck do we bridge the gap? It's he talking about multiple signings to improve squad depth quality? Surely he's not implying giving this squad of players another season with Ole will result in better than last season's 3rd place?

eire-red

If we don't stump up the cash this summer, the only thing that will soften the blow is if we spend the 80m or so we seem prepared to offer him on sorting out our other problem areas (CB, CDM and LB) and Sancho next season is the final piece in the puzzle.

I would rather just go with what we have for another season than settle for less, given how hard we've apparently tried up to this point. Imagine thinking we're gonna see Sancho in the line up come the start of the season, only to end up with Sarr or Brooks.

Feck that, do a Bayern and loan someone like Perisic in and sort out the other areas first, and wait like they did for Sane.

croadyman

If we don't stump up the cash this summer, the only thing that will soften the blow is if we spend the 80m or so we seem prepared to offer him on sorting out our other problem areas (CB, CDM and LB) and Sancho next season is the final piece in the puzzle.

I would rather just go with what we have for another season than settle for less, given how hard we've apparently tried up to this point. Imagine thinking we're gonna see Sancho in the line up come the start of the season, only to end up with Sarr or Brooks.

Feck that, do a Bayern and loan someone like Perisic in and sort out the other areas first, and wait like they did for Sane.
Think the Bayern like solution is the best thing to do right now because options this late are thin on the ground

Chief123

Not long before this happens! I'm actually really excited as it's close to getting done now. I know most have lost hope, but this will happen before the window closes!

croadyman

Not long before this happens! I'm actually really excited as it's close to getting done now. I know most have lost hope, but this will happen before the window closes!
I admire your optimism but would be much more noise if that was indeed the case and there just isn't

Chief123

I admire your optimism but would be much more noise if that was indeed the case and there just isn't
This is how we operate mate! The panic button will be pressed very soon. Sancho will land before the window is closed.

You gotta love the Sky story today. Apparently Dortmund are "bemused" at how Utd have approached the transfer. Why are they bemused if they've already decided he's staying? There's nothing to be bemused about! :lol:

Anyway, can't wait to troll the Dortmund twitter on Oct 5th!

croadyman

This is how we operate mate! The panic button will be pressed very soon. Sancho will land before the window is closed.

You gotta love the Sky story today. Apparently Dortmund are "bemused" at how Utd have approached the transfer. Why are they bemused if they've already decided he's staying? There's nothing to be bemused about! :lol:

So are we likely to still get a LB too, have moved on from us signing a CB as we clearly cannot shift at least two of our current ones right now.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

What you on about? They'll have played us like a violin.

Chief123

So are we likely to still get a LB too, have moved on from us signing a CB as we clearly cannot shift at least two of our current ones right now.
Aye, Telles deal looks close. But won't be surprised if that gets dragged to the last day too.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

But will be used as gospel to slag United

Chief123

He basically spoke a load of bollocks. The only point I do agree with though is I don't car if he costs 120m Euros.

I honestly don't understand the dismissive nature of saying "120m is too much, forget about him and move on." I honestly couldn't care less if we pay over the odds, as long as we are bringing in the calibre of Sancho. Fans complain more about paying 120m for Sancho than they do about Glazers taking £90m in dividends.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
The only regret that we will have is spending £160m for him next summer transfer window, instead of £108m this transfer window.
Are you kidding? Prices are going to drop through the floor because Covid-19 is hitting - and will continue to hit - the incomes of all clubs hard. Many clubs will become increasingly desperate to get income from player sales.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
He basically spoke a load of bollocks. The only point I do agree with though is I don't car if he costs 120m Euros.

I honestly don't understand the dismissive nature of saying "120m is too much, forget about him and move on." I honestly couldn't care less if we pay over the odds, as long as we are bringing in the calibre of Sancho. Fans complain more about paying 120m for Sancho than they do about Glazers taking £90m in dividends.
But a Glazer needs a new yacht. Come on, be a sport. Feck this Man United craic, kicking boring old soccer balls around boring soccer pitches. You have plenty of players, you don't need this one.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
:lol:

Chief123

Are you kidding? Prices are going to drop through the floor because Covid-19 is hitting - and will continue to hit - the incomes of all clubs hard. Many clubs will become increasingly desperate to get income from player sales.
That's probably one of very few comments I do agree with you on.

After seeing the recent spike of covid in last couple of weeks, I've got absolutely no faith that there will be any fans in stadiums at any point this season. This second spike is going to potentially be worse than the first. We already now have David Moyes and 2 west ham players testing positive today.

It won't be long before games are getting cancelled due to half the squad missing due to testing positive. I will not be surprised to see suspensions of football and sport again this season.

Regarding Sancho, I would have certainly expected the price to shoot up next summer due to other teams coming in the picture, BUT only if covid situation improved and fans started returning. Right now, I just don't see it. In fact, it would normally be impossible but I would not be surprised to see Dortmund willing to sell Sancho in January if situation gets worse. Anyway, I have full faith they will accept a deal from Utd before this window is up.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

“I don’t know...I’m totally speculating...again, I’m totally speculating” - why are we giving this the time of day?

JohnnyKills

Surely the postponement on stadium reopening means this is over...

Would we even want to spend 100m on one player in such a crazy time?

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
This won't happen now, not after Bojo's speach today. Just reiterates Woodwards statement earlier.

We'll be very lucky to bring in one more. And nowhere near the 100m or euro mark. The club is well within it's right to preserve for the future.. Under the current climate.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
This won't happen now, not after Bojo's speach today. Just reiterates Woodwards statement earlier.
We'll be very lucky to bring in one more. And nowhere near the 100m or euro mark. The club is well within it's right to preserve for the future.. Under the current climate.
So Woodward will just blame Boris? Clever guy!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Haven’t fans already gone back in Germany?
yeah in limited numbers, but I imagine that won't last for long. 2nd wave will hit Germany soon enough.

It will panic them, in that they will finally realise we just dont have what they want, but I think they want to sell this summer. Way too risky to keep Sancho this season, when football economy might collapse in next 12 months.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
yeah in limited numbers, but I imagine that won't last for long. 2nd wave will hit Germany soon enough.

It will panic them, in that they will finally realise we just dont have what they want, but I think they want to sell this summer. Way too risky to keep Sancho this season, when football economy might collapse in next 12 months.
But not too risky for United to spend big of course.

pascell

“I don’t know...I’m totally speculating...again, I’m totally speculating” - why are we giving this the time of day?
Because some on here posted some of his tweets a bit ago saying he's ITK etc. So I'm posting it to show that any transfer tweets of his should now be banned.

bucky

It's currently happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.