Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eric 7

Doubt we'll be drawing this out for long. I can't see us starting next season without our priority signing wrapped up.

VanGaalEra

This was going way to swimmingly for a United transfer. That’s quite an ominous brief, price and wages mentioned. So it’s not just Dortmund we need to haggle with, it’s Jadon too.

always_hoping

What we see now Dortmund trying to squeeze every penny out of a clueless Woodward, whom as ever hasn't got the skills or know how to get this deal done as quickly as possible.

Rolaholic

Flashback to January:

It's all a part of negotiations fellow muppets
And last summer

It's all part of the PR battle that happens anytime we're trying to sign a teams best player

Brophs

The One and Only
I imagine the folks at Dortmund will soon realise the folly of trying to gouge Ed Woodward now he's gotten James Ducker and Simon Peach on the case. That'll take a good £10m off the fee overnight. Here we go!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Ah well fun while it lasted, to the Mark Albrighton thread!!!....

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Has @Nou_Camp99 been banned from this thread? Did a search and couldn’t find his posts in this thread.

Would be golden to quote his high and mighty lectures a couple of months ago about how everyone is too stupid to understand this deal would never come to fruition.
How you feeling now?

EwanI Ted

Don’t expect this to change the final outcome but it looks like it isn’t going to be done soon.

M4YON

This was going way to swimmingly for a United transfer. That’s quite an ominous brief, price and wages mentioned. So it’s not just Dortmund we need to haggle with, it’s Jadon too.
Wages is the stange one for me, our Fab has openly said all that remained was the fee with to be agreed Dortmund, many times now.

If it really has gone south, its Dortmunds asking price not Sancho wage demands.

Jericholyte2

Seriously! This fecking forum!

This is exactly what happened with Bruno, Maguire and AWB, completely transparent attempt by us to get Dortmund to come back a bit.

Still expect him to be wearing red by the end of the week.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I just find it ridiculous that clubs fall for this, seems so simplistic when you consider the amount of money involved.

The Caf getting fooled by the most obvious briefings in the world, what's new. It's like you lot have never followed our transfers before, get a grip ffs :lol:

cyberman

Makes sense. Look at the noney clubs have lost with 3 months of Corona and yet we are constantly told Dortmund could wait a year for a bidding war.
Imagine 12 months of Corona. If anything this summer is as healthy as itll be for a long time

Fooza

Ah well fun while it lasted, to the Mark Albrighton thread!!!....
:drool: or Sarr thread

SanchOFF
SarrON

If these journos are true and Ed don't want to pay the asking price even in installments, deal is dead. No way will Dortmund back down, they ain't desperate to sell.

RedDevilRoshi

It's the same story with all of our recent transfers. AWB Bruno and Maguire were reported as a pretty much done deal, then there were a couple of days with negative reports and after that there was an official statement of the transfer. Even the Dan James deal was reported as done and nothing happened for about 3 weeks until we confirmed it.
Precisely. Nothing to worry about. This deal will get done.

Squeaky Bumtime

:drool: or Sarr thread

SanchOFF
SarrON

If these journos are true and Ed don't want to pay the asking price even in installments, deal is dead. No way will Dortmund back down, they ain't desperate to sell.
Has it been said anywhere he won't pay even in installments?

King Eric 7

I can imagine them at Dortmund laughing their arses off reading those tweets. We've become one trick ponies with the negotiation tactics :lol:

VanGaalEra

My ass has fallen out, but I was waiting for this, makes a true transfer saga :drool:

Will be even better when it gets confirmed!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Seriously! This fecking forum!

This is exactly what happened with Bruno, Maguire and AWB, completely transparent attempt by us to get Dortmund to come back a bit.

Still expect him to be wearing red by the end of the week.
I’m frustrated at those who think the obvious briefing re the fee is a problem and seem to have been living under a rock the last few windows. However, if you think it will be done by the end of the week then you have also been living under a rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.