Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
What are they saying over on mania about our prospective deal to sign Sancho?
Some are a bit envious we are talking about signing Sancho whilst they are negoatiating for Willian. But I think most of them realise they made their big winger signing last season in Pepe but then again some are questioning why they didn’t go all out for Sancho for slightly more than they spent on Pepe.

Many of them acknowledge that we have a seriously good front 3 if we pull this off but they don’t rate our defence so probably don’t see us competing for a title challenge, they expect us to finish behind Liverpool and City but in a more comfortable position than this season. They are saying they’d take us more seriously if Pochettino was our manager. They’re hoping we aren’t in for Grealish after Sancho because they want him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Normally I'd agree, but right now the amount of people on furlough/made redundant... well there are a lot of people with a lot of time on their hands
Still a bizarre thing to do. There is a thing called masturbation. Also video games.

macheda14

:lol: It's on par with photoshopping yourself on a yacht with a bunch of models and champagne. Complete fantasy
Still a bizarre thing to do. There is a thing called masturbation. Also video games.
Some people have two hands and are very good at multitasking. In fact, I'm almost entirely sure someone creating a mock up of Jadon Sancho in a united shirt is furiously masturbating whilst doing it.

Paxi

Some are a bit envious we are talking about signing Sancho whilst they are negoatiating for Willian. But I think most of them realise they made their big winger signing last season in Pepe but then again some are questioning why they didn’t go all out for Sancho for slightly more than spend on Pepe.

Many of them acknowledge that we have a seriously good front 3 if we pull this off but they don’t rate our defence so probably don’t rate us for a title challenge, they are saying they’d take us more seriously if Pochettino was our manager. They’re hoping we aren’t in for Grealish after Sancho because they want him.
Cheers for that. In regards to our defence, we’ve one of the best defences in Europe statistically speaking. Did you run that by them? I’m not saying it can’t be improved upon but we’re hardly Chelsea and I’d sure as hell pick our over theirs.

Paxi

:lol: It's on par with photoshopping yourself on a yacht with a bunch of models and champagne. Complete fantasy
Some people have two hands and are very good at multitasking. In fact, I'm almost entirely sure someone creating a mock up of Jadon Sancho in a united shirt is furiously masturbating whilst doing it.
So that’s why Olly left the caf.

Paxi

It's a direct translation of "feck off muppets" and it doesn't work at all.

Change it to "Dra til helvete, muppet-hæstkuka!"
That’s what you get when you use google translate. :lol:

@Adnan do your thing buddy.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Cheers for that. In regards to our defence, we’ve one of the best defences in Europe statistically speaking. Did you run that by them? I’m not saying it can’t be improved upon but we’re hardly Chelsea and I’d sure as hell pick our over theirs.
A lot of them just don’t rate De Gea and with the mistakes he’s making they don’t see us competing for 1st. This season shows you have to be near perfect to win the title and they think Maguire, Lindelof and De Gea collectively aren’t strong enough to be perfect.

Not that they are bad but they are slightly overrated. I agree with them on all points.

GJNJ

Swap the name Sancho with Poch and you have another meaning of an Amadaeus moment.

SATA

It's good that we have a game later on and i can take my mind off this saga for a while. I'm still hoping for some breakthrough news before kickoff

Paxi

A lot of them just don’t rate De Gea and with the mistakes he’s making they don’t see us competing for 1st. This season shows you have to be near perfect to win the title and they think Maguire, Lindelof and De Gea collectively aren’t strong enough to be perfect.

Not that they are bad but they are slightly overrated.
Yeah but I don’t think we’re going to compete for first. It will be a good season if we get to consolidate our top 4 position. Close the gap on a gargantuan points delta if possible and make progress in our overall position as a football club.

I personally don’t see us challenging next season and I’d advise any United fan to do the same. To manage our expectations. Of course i’d love a title challenge but can’t see it personally.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Yeah but I don’t think we’re going to compete for first. It will be a good season if we get to consolidate our top 4 position. Close the gap on a gargantuan points delta if possible and make progress in our overall position as a football club.

I personally don’t see us challenging next season and I’d advise any United fan to do the same. To manage our expectations. Of course i’d love a title challenge but can’t see it personally.
Agree with you on all points.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
If I had the choice of choosing only one of the below 2 Options, I would 100 percent choose option 2.

1 - sign sancho for £100 million
2 - sign Zaha and grealish for £100 million

Grealish can play 4-5 attacking positions to a very high level and Zaha is a brilliant winger and soon to be 28. I’d do this and sign sancho next year.

Assuming and hoping the Jiminez( £30 million) rumours are true, we would be very well placed.

Our back 5 picks itself and I’d say that’s 5 first teamers there and there replacements I wouldn’t call first teamers (players who should be starting.) Then in midfield and attack we would have around 11 (12 next year with sancho) first teamers.

Matic, Fred, Mctominay, Pogba, Grealish, Zaha, Jiminez, Martial, Rashford, Greeenwood, Bruno, (Sancho).

16-17 first team ready players with the right age blend which is what all teams need in the modern game. Zaha and Jiminez Will be 29 & 30 when sancho signs giving us a balanced but potent squad.
I would 1000% choose Sancho

FizzyWomack

Does Sancho have just one year left on his current deal? If Dortmund wants to play hardball, feck it and just let him run down his contract and we get him on a free next season. That's what Bayern did with Lewandowski and Hummels too. Annoyed of paying crazy price and getting rinsed.
Getting him on a free surely is not likely. Forgive me for being pessimistic but,i dont think we will have another chance like this to sign him. If we leave it till next season he will be snapped up by someone else. Just get the deal done Ed for feck sake! We want Sancho and we want Sancho NOW :houllier::D:wenger:

As a Norwegian, this title edit is the worst thing I've ever seen.
what the feck does it mean mate!?

matsdf

This is my favorite muppet time. The calm before the storm.

Bonus:
This year there's a lot less traffic in the air, so tracking the flight from Dortmund to Manchester should be a lot easier.

FizzyWomack

A few years back we had the choice of

1. Ronaldo
2. Schneiderlin, Blind and Rojo

Unfortunately we took option 2.

Did we really have the choice of Ronaldo? I dont believe he ever wanted to return. Not since I see him celebrate after he scored against us .. you naughty naughty little sausage Ronny :nono:

Giggsy13

Going for Zaha and Grealish instead of Sancho is prime 90s/early 2000s liverpool move. The fact it’s even being offered up by some here is comical. We all know who the better player is.

vodrake

I don't think I could imagine anything much more disappointing than signing Zaha when the option of Sancho is available.

AneRu

I think this summer should be about consolidating our position as the third best team in the league. If we do that throughout the season we will cut the points gap and maybe end up at circa 80 point mark but we have to ensure that we are strong enough not to fall below 4th or finish the season fighting for fourth.

This season we should be getting Sancho, a starting CB and a young upcoming AM. If we accomplish this plus what we already have that should be enough for an 80 plus point league season. We cannot afford to stand still.

Dante

Average bang
Think had we not gone for Alexis, we could have competed with Juventus for Ronaldo. I think he’d have favoured us.
Ronaldo is ALL about breaking records. I reckon he wanted to be the first to win the PL, La Liga and Serie A as well as the CL for teams in all three countries.

As much as he likes United, he was always going to chase after a record with Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.