Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If the worst case happened and we couldn’t make a deal this summer, and decided to delay it until the following year - would you take bale on loan for 1 year?

madrid clearly aren’t interested in playing him and if we offered to pay half his wage (Sánchez would cover that) I’m sure they’d be happy to get him out of the club for a year.

he’s still a great player on his day and a 1 year non commitment could work out nicely for both of us.

laughtersassassin

So Sancho's plane that flew him to London yesterday touchdown in Germany about 15 minutes ago.

But it is at an airport 2 hours away from where Dortmund fly out of tomorrow. Dortmund leave at 10am German time.

Seems a bit late to go back but who knows if he was on that flight. Interesting

VanGaalEra

This thread has an uncanny resemblance to the pogba transfer thread @VanGaalEra :lol:
It’s so similar, the initial burst of news, then it went quiet for a couple of weeks and then came the denials, blah blah blah etc followed by the announcement.

Only thing it’s missing is that Latino woman following Pogba around :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
If the worst case happened and we couldn’t make a deal this summer, and decided to delay it until the following year - would you take bale on loan for 1 year?

madrid clearly aren’t interested in playing him and if we offered to pay half his wage (Sánchez would cover that) I’m sure they’d be happy to get him out of the club for a year.

he’s still a great player on his day and a 1 year non commitment could work out nicely for both of us.
No.

Bale is not someone we should spend 350k/week on. Especially with Pogba needing to renew this year. That would essentially make Pogba ask for 500k+, especially if Bale sucks (which obviously he will).

We should not make a terrible deal just that we finally fixed another terrible deal (with probably an overall cost of 80m or so).

TheReligion

Abusive
So Sancho's plane that flew him to London yesterday touchdown in Germany about 15 minutes ago.

But it is at an airport 2 hours away from where Dortmund fly out of tomorrow. Dortmund leave at 10am German time.

Seems a bit late to go back but who knows if he was on that flight. Interesting
And United are in Germany

Gazza

I think it's a bad idea, personally. It goes counter to the squad building direction we have been taking under Solskjaer, in the sense that we are going for younger, hungrier players who are on the upward swing to reaching their potential; the money tossed off on Bale's salary would probably amount close to the money over which we are trying to haggle with Dortmund, so it would make little financial logic; the deflation of not getting what looks to be Solskjaer's singular primary target and settling for a move that feels more like 2014-2018 era transfer policy. We are on the up, we need to take advantage and get a genuine game-changer who will likely be coveted by clubs far and wide for the next decade.

Womp

idiot
Didn't they say this with Dembele though
I hope it's the same, but I'm not so sure it is. Wasn't the Dembele denial just a comment made, rather than them intentionally setting up a presser to make an annoucement. Seems like such an unnecessary thing to do, to bring so much attention to the club, if you still have the intention to sell. Counterintuitive to the stance they've made all saga regarding them not being seen as pushovers etc.

Not to add, Dembele being a complete cock to force a move would have helped too, something that Sancho won't do.

Fooza

"They want... cash"
"Yepp, thats it"
"Sorted"
"We'll sort it"

That's what I'm gathering from that

VanGaalEra

Ole said somewhere a few months ago he talks about future transfers with the squad so the players can also get used to new team mates.

F1D

This cameraman shat on all those journos claiming this is dead :lol:

ChaddyP

It’s so similar, the initial burst of news, then it went quiet for a couple of weeks and then came the denials, blah blah blah etc followed by the announcement.

Only thing it’s missing is that Latino woman following Pogba around :lol:
Let's not forget the negative Nancy's that come in at the slightest sign of trouble to preach doom and gloom

El Zoido

I can’t stop watching this, this really is what he’s saying I’m sure of it.

“Cash..” (he definitely says this because of the hand gesture for cash)
<something is said to him>
“yeah, it is”
“Sorted” (this is the only bit that is unclear, I’m not convinced this is what he says)
“We’ll sort it” (his body language indicates this is almost certainly what he said)

What else could he even be talking about? This is so bizarre!

Fooza

I can’t stop watching this, this really is what he’s saying I’m sure of it.

“Cash..” (he definitely says this because of the hand gesture for cash)
<something is said to him>
“yeah, it is”
“Sorted” (this is the only bit that is unclear, I’m not convinced this is what he says)
“We’ll sort it” (his body language indicates this is almost certainly what he said)

What else could he even be talking about? This is so bizarre!
Yeh the third line is what is unclear, I'm thinking its

They want cash
Yeh that's it
Sorted
Tuesday

The muppet in me only wants to read those words, nothing else

El Zoido

Yeh the third line is what is unclear, I'm thinking its

They want cash
Yeh that's it
Sorted
Tuesday

The muppet in me only wants to read those words, nothing else
Yea can definitely see “Tuesday” as well.

Loving this. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.