Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUCK4444

If push comes to shove United will pay up the fee.

The time to worry would be if United brief the likes of Ducker and Stones and say the deal is off. That hasn't happened yet and nothing has changed.
That’s the hope, and the other last play would be asking him to hand in a transfer request.

I think Ole has gone all in on this one with the board, hopefully they back him all the way.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wonder what Stone means by this? United quick in coming back or that Dortmund were quick in coming back (this current one)?
He means the people at Dortmund retorted quickly saying "we will see". Meaning we are having a laugh if we think they have to sell.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
It's not a riddle. Basically people think Romano is the messiah now like they used to think Di Marzio was. When the reality is they are probably just chancers.

Romano can't have any inside knowledge if he didn't know about the contract extension. They are all full of shit basically.
The contract extension was reported last summer.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Pointless blaming the owners of the asset (Sancho) without much information on the negotiations if any did exist on a serious basis. As a business, they have an obligation to achieve the best for the club, owners, fans and the shareholders.

Maybe, just maybe United don't have the money to invest such a massive amount of money at present. Other clubs except Chelsea seem to reluctant spending big. Much rather the club is on a better financial footing than take risks. Saying that my muppet senses would love the club to invest in young talents who could make a change on the pitch.

Ekeke

Starting to sound like all those other summers where we chase a big name player right to the end of the window and then fail

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

So it's Dortmund slowing things down?
They did the same thing with Rennes regarding Dembélé, they imposed Lichtsteiner and one of his french associates and put Dembélé in a situation where he had to ditch his agent.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
These briefs make me more negative than the actual statements by Dortmund. We should quit relying so much of Dortmund's speed and get business done. Seems were being stingy.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Hargreaves and Scholes still convinced he’s coming on BT sports just now.

laughtersassassin

Another reason to think this still gets done is Sancho is the only player we are even legitimately linked with buying.

Unless the club is happy to come 5th next season we gotta work to do.

I know Ole knows what's needed and hopefully Ed listens to him.

TheMod

What i've learnt for the umpteenth time is that the journos, the people ITK, the twitter insiders know Absolutely Nothing about the Negotiations. They are all speculating for clicks.

Before today these same people were like a deal will happen, An offer has ben submitted, then it hasn't. Sancho contract expires in 2 years, now we know it is 3 years. United have agreed terms with Sancho etc.

Now I'm reading this thread and redcafe members are still taking these same people comments as gospel e.g Woodward tried to negotiate, blame game etc.

When will members learn that these journos are just making excuses for clicks and to cover their own backs for being wrong and speculating this whole time.

Redcafe members shouldn't have a meltdown over this especially when you are getting upset with journos "explaining/excuses" as to why it failed.....because they do not have a clue at all and just speculating. Don't believe everything you read!!

FatherWolff

To me I just don't see how Ed can feck over Ole like this after Ole got 3rd. He did his part and well we knew the price for Sancho .

Which is a reasonable one when you consider his insane numbers .
I really can’t agree with this! I saw Mark Goldbridge tweet if you are against, you are fore Glaziers, and if for you are pro Man Utd. Honestly, I’ve just got a financial advice from my bank today, saying they don’t think the economy will fluctuate more than 0,5% the next 30 years. We don’t know the ins and out of this deal. And probably Sancho could generate more income than expenses. But the truth is we are in the middle of the second COVID 19 wave. I don’t think he is a 120 million player, but I only seen him play this year. All games since Christmas. We need more than Sancho. We need squad depth! And if they hold us to ransom, we have to take the sensible route! It’s both our loss, because Dortmund are hovering their losses with no crowds. It’s a gamble for them to. But to brake our bank reaching our long term goal? I say feck them and feck Sancho! But I don’t think we are done yet

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Starting to sound like all those other summers where we chase a big name player right to the end of the window and then fail
Yeah, comes across as excuses.

Hopefully we come to our senses and up our offers to get this done.

RUCK4444

Another reason to think this still gets done is Sancho is the only player we are even legitimately linked with buying.

Unless the club is happy to come 5th next season we gotta work to do.

I know Ole knows what's needed and hopefully Ed listens to him.
Yes, agree. As I mentioned in last post, I think Ole has told the board he wants Sancho at all costs.

peridigm

They are worried that they won't be able to resist Ed Woodward good looks.
In all seriousness, this gives the impression they’re not confident in their negotiations and want someone else to do it or they’re using the agent as a screen so they can blame the breakdown on the agent.

MDFC Manager

They did the same thing with Rennes regarding Dembélé, they imposed Lichtsteiner and one of his french associates and put Dembélé in a situation where he had to ditch his agent.
To save on them having to pay agent costs? Or what else could be the reason?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
This is 1000% not happening.
Some people just can't accept it.

The Twitter Twat bastard liars are still posting utter garbage and people still lap it up.

Get over it. Forget it. Move on.

Loon

:lol:
Is Daniel Harris considered reliable? He says Sancho will request and forgo his share of the transfer, but Woodward is meddling...

Okey

Sigh...the pathetic state of United's transfer dealings! You want a world class winger to potentially fire you back to the top, you pay up. Otherwise go sign a Zaha or Ryan Fraser and be done with it. This is all so embarrassing. 600 pages and counting...

Womp

idiot
FFS, I convince myself it's done and begin the long as feck process of healing, only for this brief to pull me back in. Cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.