Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
No chance it's happening. If he's seen us play this season then he'll be steering well clear. Like I said a while ago, I think City or Liverpool awaits him.
Why not Barca or Real? But yeah – no way in hell he's picking current aimless United with Woodward at the helm

Pep was extremely unimpressed in the manner in which Sancho and his people left. He doesn't want him back.
If he returned to City it won't be next season.
This makes sense. Pep holds grudges.

Last edited:

In Rainbows

Sadly we can't spend around 100, 120 m on one player when we have to improve squad in all areas.

I'd rather we get Pablo Moreno as part of deal when we sell Pogba to Juventus. The guy is a sure shot superstar in the making, similar to Sancho, and he is 2 years younger.
If you can get a player like Sancho in, you do it even if you could spread that fee over 2 players. We're talking Neymar potential.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
If he has a Euros like the season he's having, his valuation will put him out of reach for all but maybe 5 clubs in the world, unless, of course, the other 2 possibilities are prepared to do the unprecedented, for them, and completely break from their established purchasing method and wage structures.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If he has a Euros like the season he's having, his valuation will put him out of reach for all but maybe 5 clubs in the world, unless, of course, the other 2 possibilities are prepared to do the unprecedented, for them, and completely break from their established purchasing method and wage structures.
Don't you think that is already the case?

By the way, with his goal vs. Köln Sancho also tied the Bundesliga record for most goals by a teenager at 24. Right now he shares the record with Horst Köppel and Kai Havertz but unlike those two he has time until his birthday on the 25th of March to score more goals.

Last edited:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Don't you think that is already the case?

By the way, with his goal vs. Köln Sancho also tied the record for most goals by a teenager at 24. Right now he shares the record with Horst Köppel and Kai Havertz but unlike those two he has time until his birthday on the 25th of March to score more goals.
If he has a Euros like the season he's having, he moves into the superstar category of footballer alongside the Neymar's, Mbappe's and what have you, which he's not in the company of yet as people still aren't entirely sure if what he's doing is Bundesliga specific or something [a lot] more than that.

In relation to clubs who could potentially sign him without that Euro boost, the pool is bigger now than it will be if what's noted above comes to fruition.

A great Euros and this kid is going to be on wages that start with a '3', at least; I don't think that would be the case if bidding were to start right now.

NewGlory

Please close this thread. Jadon Sancho is never coming to United and anybody who thinks he is – is delusional. Sorry, truth should not be taken as an offense, and it is truth.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If he has a Euros like the season he's having, he moves into the superstar category of footballer alongside the Neymar's, Mbappe's and what have you, which he's not in the company of yet as people still aren't entirely sure if what he's doing is Bundesliga specific or something [a lot] more than that.

In relation to clubs who could potentially sign him without that Euro boost, the pool is bigger now than it will be if what's noted above comes to fruition.

A great Euros and this kid is going to be on wages that start with a '3', at least; I don't think that would be the case if bidding were to start right now.
I guess you might be right concerning wages and sign on fees for the lad. I am probably looking at it too much from a Dortmund supporters perspective. I think the fee Dortmund will be able to command from potential buyers is probably already at a maximum point and won't really be influenced by the Euros too much because there already is a very small number of clubs to afford him at all.

On a side note, if any club approaches the transfer wondering if his success is "Bundesliga specific" they are a bunch of idiots and should watch him do well at another club. The lads talents are there to be seen.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I guess you might be right concerning wages and sign on fees for the lad. I am probably looking at it too much from a Dortmund supporters perspective. I think the fee Dortmund will be able to command from potential buyers is probably already at a maximum point and won't really be influenced by the Euros too much because there already is a very small number of clubs to afford him at all.

On a side note, if any club approaches the transfer wondering if his success is "Bundesliga specific" they are a bunch of idiots and should watch him do well at another club. The lads talents are there to be seen.
A breakout tournament at a major would catapult him into superstardom - Sancho isn't really famous in England yet and only those following his career up to this point could tell you anything about him. Post Euros, he could well be a household name, not just in England but across Europe/world. It would also remove doubt that this player is the real deal the majority of those watching his career unfold, believe that he is. Obviously, part and parcel of that will be image rights and sponsorship potential going through the roof as clubs are then looking at buying an already established star, which comes at a premium.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he also then attracts serious interest from clubs who usually wait for the next stage of development (him doing the same things in a stronger league) as Real - and to a lesser extent, Barca - are wont to do, which changes the train of thought of him going back to the EPL by default as many seem to think will be the case.

The line of thought since Sancho came on the scene was him maintaining his level and showing consistency to then be worth the touted fees, but he seems to be developing further now and there's not much left for him to do in the Bundesliga, so the growth in terms of his worth, is going to come from outside of it [Bundesliga] by way of European competitions at both club and country level.

It wouldn't be too dissimilar to someone like Bale, I suppose, as he tore up the Premier League, but it was his performances outside of it that triggered all the hype and predicated a giant moving for him on an astronomical wage and transfer fee. You could also throw someone like Rooney into that kind of mix, as it was the Euros that triggered Newcastle, and in turn, our, move for him on an enormous wage and transfer fee (for a teenager) at the time. Both of the aforementioned became superstars because of Europe (in one form or another) and it could well be the case for Sancho, too - if we are indeed witnessing the upward trajectory of one of the world game's best.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
A breakout tournament at a major would catapult him into superstardom - Sancho isn't really famous in England yet and only those following his career up to this point could tell you anything about him. Post Euros, he could well be a household name, not just in England but across Europe/world. It would also remove doubt that this player is the real deal the majority of those watching his career unfold, believe that he is. Obviously, part and parcel of that will be image rights and sponsorship potential going through the roof as clubs are then looking at buying an already established star, which comes at a premium.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he also then attracts serious interest from clubs who usually wait for the next stage of development (him doing the same things in a stronger league) as Real - and to a lesser extent, Barca - are wont to do, which changes the train of thought of him going back to the EPL by default as many seem to think will be the case.

The line of thought since Sancho came on the scene was him maintaining his level and showing consistency to then be worth the touted fees, but he seems to be developing further now and there's not much left for him to do in the Bundesliga, so the growth in terms of his worth, is going to come from outside of it [Bundesliga] by way of European competitions at both club and country level.

It wouldn't be too dissimilar to someone like Bale, I suppose, as he tore up the Premier League, but it was his performances outside of it that triggered all the hype and predicated a giant moving for him on an astronomical wage and transfer fee. You could also throw someone like Rooney into that kind of mix, as it was the Euros that triggered Newcastle, and in turn, our, move for him on an enormous wage and transfer fee (for a teenager) at the time. Both of the aforementioned became superstars because of Europe (in one form or another) and it could well be the case for Sancho, too - if we are indeed witnessing the upward trajectory of one of the world game's best.
I respectfully disagree with most of this. You are of course right in your assessment of "stardom" and general recognition both in the UK and the rest of the world. That also increases the value of the image right et cetera. I still don't believe that it will greatly influence the fee that his next club will be paying Dortmund. Mind that it may of course increase sign on fees and wages for a then more established superstar.

A breakout tournament at a major would catapult him into superstardom - Sancho isn't really famous in England yet and only those following his career up to this point could tell you anything about him.
For any club whose scouting system is functioning in the least this should be a nonexistant argument. Most clubs know every player in every country and league in which semi-professional football is being played. Sancho not being as famous in England as he could be should not influence his valuation in the market and if it does then it is because on of the involved clubs isn't properly doing their job. That is why I am extremely sure that a lot of clubs are already prepared to pay hefty sums for Sancho and don't believe any of them plan to look at the Euros (a tournament inferior in footballing quality to both the PL and the Bundesliga) to evaluate the worth of a player.

While I agree that the PL and to a lesser degree La Liga are currently stronger leagues than the Bundesliga I don't think it is a large or in any way insurmountable leap in quality that a good player should be unable to make. Sancho has been playing in a top 4 league and the Champions League for two years in the summer and he has been setting both of them on fire. Any club who is unsure about his qualities simply needs to look for someone else I guess.
All of that of course does not mean that any given club has to be looking for a player of Sancho's profile, neither does it guarantee that he will be able to settle in swimmingly at any given club. There might be issues with coaches, teammates, tactics, anything. But this is a risk that is inherent in any transfer and in Sancho's case I don't feel it is augmented by a weak league or him not having played the Euros yet.

RedorDead21

Please close this thread. Jadon Sancho is never coming to United and anybody who thinks he is – is delusional. Sorry, truth should not be taken as an offense, and it is truth.
No more delusional than Pogba when he came. It happens. Same with Di Maria. How it turns out is another question but say yes to all demands and you’re in the picture regardless of your league position.

SamoyedSam

Supports
Notts County
I think United needed a better summer and January window to have any chance of signing Sancho. What should have demonstrated that a full rebuild was under way at England's biggest club, the opposite has happened. The lack of urgency, willingness to invest and inability to sign other big targets isn't going to convince one of the best young players in the World to sign. Van Dijk could see exactly what was happening at Liverpool and the potential. He was right to choose them over others. Sancho will have similar options.

NewGlory

No more delusional than Pogba when he came. It happens. Same with Di Maria. How it turns out is another question but say yes to all demands and you’re in the picture regardless of your league position.
Oh, come on, mate! Are you really comparing the state United was when Pogba rejoined and where we are now? In 2016 we were still riding the hype of having won the PL three seasons prior. Everybody still believed we were Europe's top 5 club. We had just signed the "special one" as our manager who was supposed to fight for League trophies and had a record of winning league in his second year everywhere he went, etc. etc. etc.

Do I need to spell it out where we are now? Nobody, including Ole, expects us to win anything for at least next 4 years. And whether most people believe that or not is also a question.

mu4c_20le

Can't see Chelsea winning anything either but he doesn't seem to have a problem playing for a 6th placed championship manager, so hey ho

NewGlory

Can't see Chelsea winning anything either but he doesn't seem to have a problem playing for a 6th placed championship manager, so hey ho
Chelsea will finish 4th this year and will play Champions League next year. They will fight for winning the league as soon as next year, especially if they sign the likes of Sancho. And they have an owner who is polar opposite of fecking Glazers and Woodward. He will spend what it takes, we are the richest club in England and can't even spend enough to not have paper-thin club.

See the differences?

Sherry33

Lampard is one if not his favorite player of all time, like Hazard with Zidane.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Chelsea will finish 4th this year and will play Champions League next year. They will fight for winning the league as soon as next year, especially if they sign the likes of Sancho. And they have an owner who is polar opposite of fecking Glazers and Woodward. He will spend what it takes, we are the richest club in England and can't even spend enough to not have paper-thin club.

See the differences?
Aside from your spin, no.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

See the differences?
He won't

mu4c_20le

See the differences?
Not without drugs and a time machine, no

NewGlory

Not without drugs and a time machine, no
I know truth hurts. I am not happy about it, either. But next season isn't that far away. No time machine needed, just ability to assess the situation realistically.

Member 90887

I know truth hurts. I am not happy about it, either. But next season isn't that far away. No time machine needed, just ability to assess the situation realistically.
How is your post truth ? How are you sure that they're finishing 4th when they are barely 6 points above a united side depleted with injuries and who had its worst start since 88-89 ?

How are you sure that they'll fight for the league next year when they are so far of the top this year ?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
How is your post truth ? How are you sure that they're finishing 4th when they are barely 6 points above a united side depleted with injuries and who had its worst start since 88-89 ?

How are you sure that they'll fight for the league next year when they are so far of the top this year ?
It’s just the typical tone of this place. I’m almost certain that it would not be considered ‘truth’ if us and Chelsea switched positions and people had declared we would finish fourth and challenge for the title next season. All we would get are various possible scenarios of how we will drop out of the top 4, followed by ‘Ed will likely do x or y’ in the summer and so on.

If Chelsea were that much better than us they would have 4th secured. They don’t.

NewGlory

If they don't then Sancho won't join them either. Anyway, the point was that Sancho will not be joining us under any circumstances. This whole whatabout-ist narrative of "but what about Chelsea" is a distraction. In all likelihood he doesn't care about joining them either and it won't happen until the Summer anyway, so by then he will know where they are. End of story.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Oh, come on, mate! Are you really comparing the state United was when Pogba rejoined and where we are now? In 2016 we were still riding the hype of having won the PL three seasons prior. Everybody still believed we were Europe's top 5 club. We had just signed the "special one" as our manager who was supposed to fight for League trophies and had a record of winning league in his second year everywhere he went, etc. etc. etc.

Do I need to spell it out where we are now? Nobody, including Ole, expects us to win anything for at least next 4 years. And whether most people believe that or not is also a question.
Worlds thinnest argument

I'm telling you now no one was still riding Fergies success in 2016

RedorDead21

This is nuts. 4 years? We win last weekend and we are 3 pts from the top 4. We have been hovering around the top 4 it seems most seasons but blowing it because we lack quality. Any top player who backs themselves would know they could get us in their without breaking sweat! Wouldn’t change we were are a poor team right now either mind. But a lot can change over one summer never mind 4 years! Before we got all these injuries when we beat spurs and city away most would say we were better to watch than under previous managers because....we were!

NewGlory

Worlds thinnest argument

I'm telling you now no one was still riding Fergies success in 2016
ok

This is nuts. 4 years? We win last weekend and we are 3 pts from the top 4. We have been hovering around the top 4 it seems most seasons but blowing it because we lack quality. Any top player who backs themselves would know they could get us in their without breaking sweat! Wouldn’t change we were are a poor team right now either mind. But a lot can change over one summer never mind 4 years! Before we got all these injuries when we beat spurs and city away most would say we were better to watch than under previous managers because....we were!
...and, ladies and gents, this is why we cannot have nice things over here. Because our fans are such gullible, starry-eyed optimists.

Dear sir, it's not me who said we can't hope for league title for four years, it's our current manager. I highly recommend watching his interviews. Helps tremendously the being-informed thing, if you are into that kindof stuff.

For instance, if well-informed, you would know that we are actually not 3 points off top 4, we are 6 points off because we shit our pants mid-week at Old Trafford with a trash of a team called Burnley. And we are kinda sharing that position with 6th place Spurs, who is only "behind" us on goal differences.

And if you sincerely think we are anywhere near the form of a top4 team or deserve it with our paper-thin squad, or that we are going to get it without massive January signings (which there is still no sign of) - then, oh kind sir, then I am incapable of helping you. Cheers!

Last edited:

Member 90887

It’s just the typical tone of this place. I’m almost certain that it would not be considered ‘truth’ if us and Chelsea switched positions and people had declared we would finish fourth and challenge for the title next season. All we would get are various possible scenarios of how we will drop out of the top 4, followed by ‘Ed will likely do x or y’ in the summer and so on.

If Chelsea were that much better than us they would have 4th secured. They don’t.
Exactly.

People in here love to be miserable.

macheda14

ok

...and, ladies and gents, this is why we cannot have nice things over here. Because our fans are such gullible, starry-eyed optimists.

Dear sir, it's not me who said we can't hope for league title for four years, it's our current manager. I highly recommend watching his interviews. Helps tremendously the being-informed thing, if you are into that kindof stuff.

For instance, if well-informed, you would know that we are actually not 3 points off top 4, we are 6 points off because we shit our pants mid-week at Old Trafford with a trash of a team called Burnley. And we are kinda sharing that position with 6th place Spurs, who is only "behind" us on goal differences.

And if you sincerely think we are anywhere near the form of a top4 team or deserve it with our paper-thin squad, or that we are going to get it without massive January signings (which there is still no sign of) - then, oh kind sir, then I am incapable of helping you. Cheers!
Urgh I know tone policing isn’t the done thing, but my word, kind sir, you come across as the most condescending poster I’ve ever read. Just because you’re feeling nihilistic doesn’t mean everything you say is a ‘harsh truth that shouldn’t offend’. Frankly I do agree it’s likely we won’t be signing him, but also every one is aware of our current position you aren’t the only poster on here who realises we aren’t performing to the level we should be both on the pitch and off it.

However, the season is not over, nor is this club. We could easily turn a slight corner and nick fourth, we could easily be gearing up to sack Ole in the summer and bring in Poch, we could easily lose the next however many games and drop into the relegation zone. This club is very much on a knife edge and with that is a world of possibility. Yes, we aren’t an enticing club, but maybe offering a shit tonne of money to both Dortmund and Sancho, offering him the number 7 and placing him as the figurehead of our revival might be enticing. He’s young, he could always leave us. I don’t think it’s likely, but it’s possible.

Coming in here and just treating every poster as beneath you and an idiot because they don’t think like you is tiring.

Alabaster Codify7

Exactly. We showed an interest in Sancho in the summer and he wasn't interested in moving. That was when we had some element of positivity aroudn the club. Why would Jadon Sancho want to join a United side that is likely to finish around 6-10th come May, who are a public shitshow on and off the field, being mocked by the media/pundits/opposition fans and managed by a guy who is visibly out of his depth?

This is the same Sancho that will have top, top clubs bidding for him who can promise him major honours (or at least competing for them) and CL football. We can't even guarantee Europa League football next season for feck's sake. Wake up, sheeple.

Sancho will be a convenient sideshow, though, this summer, is my prediction. We'll "be interested" all summer only for him to join a big title winning side and then the narrative will be "we only want the best, Ole isn't willing to settle for a plan B so we go again" and we won't sign a winger.

NewGlory

Urgh I know tone policing isn’t the done thing, but

Coming in here and just treating every poster as beneath you and an idiot because they don’t think like you is tiring.
You are correct, nobody appointed you as a tone police, and claiming you have read all my posts, let alone analyzed sentiment in them is plain creepy. Nobody is forcing you to read other people's opinions. Feel free to move on next time, especially when a reply is not addressed to you.

cyberman

Exactly. We showed an interest in Sancho in the summer and he wasn't interested in moving. That was when we had some element of positivity aroudn the club. Why would Jadon Sancho want to join a United side that is likely to finish around 6-10th come May, who are a public shitshow on and off the field, being mocked by the media/pundits/opposition fans and managed by a guy who is visibly out of his depth?

This is the same Sancho that will have top, top clubs bidding for him who can promise him major honours (or at least competing for them) and CL football. We can't even guarantee Europa League football next season for feck's sake. Wake up, sheeple.

Sancho will be a convenient sideshow, though, this summer, is my prediction. We'll "be interested" all summer only for him to join a big title winning side and then the narrative will be "we only want the best, Ole isn't willing to settle for a plan B so we go again" and we won't sign a winger.
Well he was interested in moving?
The self hate is unreal in here. Fans need to take a lay down

NewGlory

Great point. Maybe the very expensive PR person that Woody hired is already setting it up...

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
I respectfully disagree with most of this. You are of course right in your assessment of "stardom" and general recognition both in the UK and the rest of the world. That also increases the value of the image right et cetera. I still don't believe that it will greatly influence the fee that his next club will be paying Dortmund. Mind that it may of course increase sign on fees and wages for a then more established superstar.
Remember James Rodriguez? Also if it increase value of image right etc, then it also makes sense that you would pay more than you would have prior to the tournament.

Bondi77

Obviously Sancho has great stats in Germany so I would think that his next club will be Bayern as over the years they have tended to pick the best players from Dortmund and they have carried their form with them.
The players that have left Dortmund and moved to another league have been disappointing to say the least, Perisic is the only player that comes to mind who has done well and that is in the slower paced Italian league.
Spending big money on Sancho to bring him to England is a huge risk in my opinion and if we have any sense we should leave it to another club to take that chance and get burnt, Kagawa and Mikki are far from being distant memories.

Macedonian Red

I dont think Sancho will join us, not if we dont get CL spot. I hope we have plan B for this position, i mean for Ziyech and Adama Traore must be take seriosly considering.

In Rainbows

Obviously Sancho has great stats in Germany so I would think that his next club will be Bayern as over the years they have tended to pick the best players from Dortmund and they have carried their form with them.
The players that have left Dortmund and moved to another league have been disappointing to say the least, Perisic is the only player that comes to mind who has done well and that is in the slower paced Italian league.
Spending big money on Sancho to bring him to England is a huge risk in my opinion and if we have any sense we should leave it to another club to take that chance and get burnt, Kagawa and Mikki are far from being distant memories.
De Bruyne is another player. So is Sane.

1. Kagawa
a. 17 goals 14 assists as a 22 year old ~~2 dribbles per game ~~3300 minutes
b. 12 goals 2 assists as a 21 year old ~~1.3 dribbles per game~~2100 minutes
2. Mkhitaryan
a. 23 goals 32 assists as a 26/27 year old ~~2.6 dribbles per game~~4300 minutes
b. 5 goals 7 assists as a 25/26 year old ~~2.6 dribbles per game~~3100 minutes
c. 13 goals 10 assists as a 24/25 year old ~~3 dribbles per game~~3700 minutes
3. Gotze
a. 7 goals 8 assists as a 19 year old ~~3.5 dribbles per game ~~1700 minutes
b. 8 goals 16 assists as an 18 year old ~~2.5 dribbles per game ~~3000 minutes

Sancho
a. 14 goals 15 assists as a 19 year old (mid season) ~~3 dribbles per game~~2050 minutes
b. 13 goals 19 assists as an 18 year old ~~3.3 dribbles per game ~~3000 minutes

Based on age, rate (per game), dribbling, and end product I would argue that Sancho is #1. And he's 19 years old. You wouldn't need him to replicate his stats over in England. If he produces at 3/4 of those stats when he's in his prime, that would be a huge success. You should look at his age and his performances in Germany as a development stage for him. This is not even close a comparison in leagues (so don't take offense German fans), but if you were to take a Championship player doing well as a 19 year old, and then buy him, sure he won't hit those same heights initially (hello Zaha), but he will grow in ability that he will eventually start to produce at that level in the tougher league. Not sure why Sancho isn't the same.

On the other hand, someone like Mkhitaryan was already 27 years old when he came to the PL. There was no more development left for him. Completely different from Sancho's situation. Plus, look at Mkhitaryan's other seasons in Germany. He looks more like a 1 season wonder when it comes to that kind of end product.

Last edited:

macheda14

You are correct, nobody appointed you as a tone police, and claiming you have read all my posts, let alone analyzed sentiment in them is plain creepy. Nobody is forcing you to read other people's opinions. Feel free to move on next time, especially when a reply is not addressed to you.
Proof. Pudding. In. Is. The.

Bondi77

De Bruyne is another player. So is Sane.

1. Kagawa
a. 17 goals 14 assists as a 22 year old ~~2 dribbles per game ~~3300 minutes
b. 12 goals 2 assists as a 21 year old ~~1.3 dribbles per game~~2100 minutes
2. Mkhitaryan
a. 23 goals 32 assists as a 26/27 year old ~~2.6 dribbles per game~~4300 minutes
b. 5 goals 7 assists as a 25/26 year old ~~2.6 dribbles per game~~3100 minutes
c. 13 goals 10 assists as a 24/25 year old ~~3 dribbles per game~~3700 minutes
3. Gotze
a. 7 goals 8 assists as a 19 year old ~~3.5 dribbles per game ~~1700 minutes
b. 8 goals 16 assists as an 18 year old ~~2.5 dribbles per game ~~3000 minutes

Sancho
a. 14 goals 15 assists as a 19 year old (mid season) ~~3 dribbles per game~~2050 minutes
b. 13 goals 19 assists as an 18 year old ~~3.3 dribbles per game ~~3000 minutes

Based on age, rate (per game), dribbling, and end product I would argue that Sancho is #1. And he's 19 years old. You wouldn't need him to replicate his stats over in England. If he produces at 3/4 of those stats when he's in his prime, that would be a huge success. You should look at his age and his performances in Germany as a development stage for him. This is not even close a comparison in leagues (so don't take offense German fans), but if you were to take a Championship player doing well as a 19 year old, and then buy him, sure he won't hit those same heights initially (hello Zaha), but he will grow in ability that he will eventually start to produce at that level in the tougher league. Not sure why Sancho isn't the same.

On the other hand, someone like Mkhitaryan was already 27 years old when he came to the PL. There was no more development left for him. Completely different from Sancho's situation. Plus, look at Mkhitaryan's other seasons in Germany. He looks more like a 1 season wonder when it comes to that kind of end product.
Great post.
I think we can agree that the lad has a lot of potential I just find it hard to justify the price tag on the lad but I suppose every time the hundred mil figure is mentioned it is always in the same sentence as Manchester United.
Sane was the right price given age and potential and to be honest I thought De Bruyne was overpriced but he has blown me away and is now genuine world class.

beingshe7don

If there was one way for the Glazers to get the fans back on their side is to get Sancho and Bruno and show some ambition possibly by hiring a more experienced manager. Sancho will be a hot commodity after the Euros. Could easily see Real come in for him. We should have gotten him last summer when people weren't as interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.